THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Campaign of Hate  (Read 26168 times)

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
Re: The Campaign of Hate
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2008, 02:42:44 PM »

i hate myself, and should probably go back to massaging my skin with straight razors. does that count? and not that pussy kids shit over the wrists. like, you know, jabbing things into your skin, and making a bunch of small holes. yaaaaaaay.

No. If you really want to abuse yourself, listen to Warrant's Cherry Pie, overe and over and over, for three days.

i would rather slit my throat.

Wires+Waves

• Myspaaaaaaace.
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2008, 04:03:32 PM »

Damnit, numbers, I just got that song out of my head.

For the sweet lovin'
(I be the semi-lurker formerly known as Inhale_Exhale)

Schplynthia

• loves you.
  • we're not scaremongering, this is really happening
    • Notes From My Back Pocket
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 04:29:34 AM »

I hate strip malls
bathroom stalls
mini marts
rules and laws
I hate pain in my head
gettin out of bed
talk on TV, democracy
I hate terror alerts
stupid jerks
the land of the free
idiocy
I hate bills that are new, drinks that are blue
I hate myself and I hate you

I do not hate this in the least.  I quite love it in fact.

I do hate the things I do to feel loved that actually make me feel worse than before.  But that's not funny.  It's just sad.
I've seen better days, but I don't care...

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2008, 02:01:32 PM »

How do you hate anything or anyone for more than a minute?  ;D

jdfu!

shibby

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »

Cell phones. The invention of the text, mostly. That, and those damn little "fun-size" keyboards that make irritating me so damn convenient.

You cannot walk and text. You will either:

Walk into someone (me).

Walk too slow in front of someone (me).

Walk into something and break it. Which would be amusing if it wasn't MINE!

People cannot be nearly so popular. And I will never forgive the cell phone companies for indluging in peoples' VAINITY the way they have.

ShiningSugar

• Queen of the Damned (Stoners)
  • Raver nails and button-down shirts
    • In a Physics Class on the Inside
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2009, 10:11:56 AM »

When I spend a small eternity painting, shaping and painting my nails a perfect shade of neon green... And then it gets smeared. Ugh...
The fact that my only writing critic is a Yes-Girl. Why, God?
My hobbies include mall-stalking, the creation of the sea-bunny and watching you from across the way.
Will probably forever be known as "That chick who needs to lay off the green." Fuck..

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2009, 10:28:43 AM »

^ For a second there I thought you were being sarcastic.

Now I know my grammar/spelling/use of english isn't perfect, but come the fuck on, it's HAPPY BIRTHDAY, not Happi Birthday. I mean if you didn't miss the -y in birthday why on earth would you miss the -y in happy?

Just because it's the internet it doesn't give you a reason to be an idiot. Big fucking deal, your cowardice behaviour leaves you behind a computer screen throwing death threats and homophobic comments to strangers, shut the fuck up! Grow up.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Mockery

• Frank L. Baum's past bride and Oz princess
  • Lovely, lovely lady lumps
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2009, 05:16:59 PM »

As of now, I really am hating all these Obama cult followers.

I didn't vote for Obama. I don't agree with a lot of his views.

However, I am excited and happy that he has won because this is a big event in history.  But that doesn't give his supporters to disrespect Bush and act like they rule the world. Plus, you'd think this whole thing about America being completely controlled by Caucasians and now having an African-American president (who's mother was also Caucasian) they would be happy but they aren't. They just keep complaining for no reason.

Yes, in the past there has been huge racial problems but they are in the past! People can't learn to forgive and forget. It would make life easier and they would live longer. It does no good to gripe about such things.

was too busy looking at the attractive girl in the weird paint vag bib.

I have 47 Indja Points

Alyss

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2009, 03:39:48 AM »

I hate my friend Kennedy's family, who never came to her funeral.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2009, 06:03:07 PM »

Plus, you'd think this whole thing about America being completely controlled by Caucasians and now having an African-American president (who's mother was also Caucasian) they would be happy but they aren't. They just keep complaining for no reason.

Yes, in the past there has been huge racial problems but they are in the past!

*blinks*  Along with the bold, there is so much wrong with this that I can't even begin to even attempt to understand your thought process.  What, do you think that the world is happy-shiny, and that everybody loves one another now?  That blacks and other minorities are just complaining at this point, and gee, can't all those minorities shut up, and realize that there's no more enslaving other races, because we're all friends now?  Hell, we gave the Injins free tuition and a few chunks of American soil and some slot machines, and they're starting to abuse the slots, come to think of it, amirite gaiz!  And we give the Mexicans credit for being hard workers, amirite?!  And and and the Jews are rich, and own half the banks in the world, so what the fuck are they still crying about Hitler for!

And gee, it's not even all that historial, because, well gimminy gimmikers, guys, his mom is HALF WHITE anyway, so just get over it?

Man, I would love to live in your world.  I bet it's all bright and pink, with padded walls.

Mockery

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2009, 06:12:01 PM »

Plus, you'd think this whole thing about America being completely controlled by Caucasians and now having an African-American president (who's mother was also Caucasian) they would be happy but they aren't. They just keep complaining for no reason.

*blinks*  Along with the bold, there is so much wrong with this that I can't even begin to even attempt to understand your thought process.  What, do you think that the world is happy-shiny, and that everybody loves one another now?  That blacks and other minorities are just complaining at this point, and gee, can't all those minorities shut up, and realize that there's no more enslaving other races, because we're all friends now?  Hell, we gave the Injins free tuition and a few chunks of American soil and some slot machines, and they're starting to abuse the slots, come to think of it, amirite gaiz!  And we give the Mexicans credit for being hard workers, amirite?!  And and and the Jews are rich, and own half the banks in the world, so what the fuck are they still crying about Hitler for!

And gee, it's not even all that historial, because, well gimminy gimmikers, guys, his mom is HALF WHITE anyway, so just get over it?

Man, I would love to live in your world.  I bet it's all bright and pink, with padded walls.
...Honestly, that's the best you can come up with? Wow.

The made Obama's campaign a racial thing when it didn't have to be.  Right now, that's all they seem to care about.  The color of someone's skin doesn't matter at all.  Right now, people need to focus on the more important issues like the economy and the war.  Race isn't something that can be changed at the touch of a button. And what difference does it make anyways? Can't they at least see that things are better? Obama is president. That's a huge step.

I have 47 Indja Points

Musings

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 06:29:09 PM »

Actually, you seem to be more focused on Obama's race than most people are, at this point.  Yes, his election was historic, but now people and Obama are more focused on fixing the economy.

The fact that you are referring to a "they" suggests to me some inherent problems in your thinking.  If racial issues were really resolved, you would be thinking in terms of a we.

Yes, it's great that Obama was elected (inspires hope in others, brings to the forefront the issue of race) but this type of thinking worries me.  If all racial problems are solved, why do African Americans still graduate at college at a lower rate and are in prisons are a higher rate?  Why are they less represented in the sciences, at the top levels of corporations?  Why is there, I think, only one black Senator, Burris, who may not get seated?  Hopefully during Obama's term, we will get closer to finding the root of these issues. 

To address other things: Obama supporters disrespected Bush because everyone, including Republicans, were disrespecting Bush at the end of his term.  No one wanted to be associated with him.  He did some disrespectful things.
www.upstreamofconsciousness.blogspot.com

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke

Mockery

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2009, 06:50:31 PM »

*sighs* You know what? Just forget it all together. Seems I can't speak my mind without being made an idiot of.

I have 47 Indja Points

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »

...Honestly, that's the best you can come up with? Wow.

The made Obama's campaign a racial thing when it didn't have to be.  Right now, that's all they seem to care about.  The color of someone's skin doesn't matter at all.  Right now, people need to focus on the more important issues like the economy and the war.  Race isn't something that can be changed at the touch of a button. And what difference does it make anyways? Can't they at least see that things are better? Obama is president. That's a huge step.

Is that the best I can come up with?  If it sounds pathetic, then know that it's an accurate description of what you sounded like in your last post.

As for the racial thing.  Talk about double talk.

"However, I am excited and happy that he has won because this is a big event in history."

"The made Obama's campaign a racial thing when it didn't have to be.  Right now, that's all they seem to care about."

Now, why was it such a historical event, if people shouldn't have been focusing on his color in the first place?  Especially since, like you said, his mom's white, anyway.  So what you're saying is, it's great a black guy won!  Yay!  Now it's official, there's no more racism!

While at the same time saying, WHY ARE (edit) THEY FOCUSED ON HIS RACE!  RACE SHOULDN'T MATTER.  By the way, what do you mean by "they"?

Really, if you're going to spout nonsense, don't do it with intelligent thinkers, who can see through your bullshit, in the same room.  And for the record, when somebody passes something as ridiculous as the Patriot Act, and then perform the way they did during Katrina, they deserve the shitstorm they got upon exiting office.  I've never seen so many Republicans so embarrassed of their leader.

Kovacs

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2009, 07:38:23 PM »

Musings and Caddy: Just a quick point, the "they" she's referring to is Obama supporters. She can't use "we" since she wasn't one. I don't think it's meant to have a racial connotation.

No comment on the rest of the points, but I thought I'd point that out in case it made things a bit clearer.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8  All   Go Up