THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Campaign of Hate  (Read 28033 times)

slyvia k

Re: The Campaign of Hate
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2009, 08:27:03 AM »

Ok, fuck it, I'm going there. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this (or at least, I expect to get flamed for this, though if people are gonna be nice and lovely about and let stick to the rules though then again maybe I expect to be flamed because I think I deserve to be flamed and if I deserve it maybe I shouldn't ask you not to? I don't know. Anyway...) but here goes:

I hate fat people.

I mean really, really hate them. What the FUCK are they doing using up my air? I don't mean people carrying a couple extra pounds, I mean really grossly obese people who frankly can just fuck the fuck off. If you have to have help washing under the folds of your flab, if you can't walk up the stairs, if you really are That Fucking Fat then you're a disgrace to yourself and to the human race.

I also hate that surgery like gastric bypasses and bands and stuff are free on the NHS - this is NOT fair. Exercise and diet will fix them - it'll be horribly hard, yes, but that's their own damn fault for getting into such a repulsive state that they're in now. If someone wants to change badly enough, then they will, it's just a matter of not eating a load of shit and actually walking places. If a person can't be bothered taking the time, and they feel like they want a quick fix, then they should pay for it themselves. It actually makes me feel quite unwell thinking about them, seriously. And it's one thing to be a grown person and taking responsibilty for your own eating habits and screwing about with them there, but then there's these parents who let their kids balloon to an unfathomable size - it's as good as child abuse, you're not looking after your child, you're not taking care of it's needs or doing what's best for them. It might be stressfull, trying to get an unmotivated kid to go and play sport, and it might be so much easier to just bung a couple of burgers and chips down their throats than make them a decent meal, or to let them eat when they want instead of putting up with them whining at you, but it is NOT ok to let a child get that fucking fat that they can't even hardly walk. Quite apart from the physical side of things, they're going to get abused and teased to fuck for the rest of their lives, which will only leave them with zero self-esteem. If they don't learn proper eating habits from their parents, they never will.

URGH. Fat people are fucking disgusting.

/rant.
lol
you're a bit like shane (L word), i'll heart you no matter how much bullshit you say.
but i love beth ditto too. yum.

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2009, 10:21:01 AM »

Ok, fuck it, I'm going there. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this (or at least, I expect to get flamed for this, though if people are gonna be nice and lovely about and let stick to the rules though then again maybe I expect to be flamed because I think I deserve to be flamed and if I deserve it maybe I shouldn't ask you not to? I don't know. Anyway...) but here goes:

I hate fat people.

I mean really, really hate them. What the FUCK are they doing using up my air? I don't mean people carrying a couple extra pounds, I mean really grossly obese people who frankly can just fuck the fuck off. If you have to have help washing under the folds of your flab, if you can't walk up the stairs, if you really are That Fucking Fat then you're a disgrace to yourself and to the human race.

I also hate that surgery like gastric bypasses and bands and stuff are free on the NHS - this is NOT fair. Exercise and diet will fix them - it'll be horribly hard, yes, but that's their own damn fault for getting into such a repulsive state that they're in now. If someone wants to change badly enough, then they will, it's just a matter of not eating a load of shit and actually walking places. If a person can't be bothered taking the time, and they feel like they want a quick fix, then they should pay for it themselves. It actually makes me feel quite unwell thinking about them, seriously. And it's one thing to be a grown person and taking responsibilty for your own eating habits and screwing about with them there, but then there's these parents who let their kids balloon to an unfathomable size - it's as good as child abuse, you're not looking after your child, you're not taking care of it's needs or doing what's best for them. It might be stressfull, trying to get an unmotivated kid to go and play sport, and it might be so much easier to just bung a couple of burgers and chips down their throats than make them a decent meal, or to let them eat when they want instead of putting up with them whining at you, but it is NOT ok to let a child get that fucking fat that they can't even hardly walk. Quite apart from the physical side of things, they're going to get abused and teased to fuck for the rest of their lives, which will only leave them with zero self-esteem. If they don't learn proper eating habits from their parents, they never will.

/rant.
But what about the people who got fat through no fault of their own, they make up a small percentage of the chubby population but they do exist. Certain medications can cause a person's weight to balloon. Some people (not many) genuinely do have thyroid problems which cause them to be overweight. Other conditions like Prader Willi Syndrome cause people to eat uncontrollably (people with this condition will break down doors to get to food - their brains think that they are starving).

You have to be careful when you generalise hate - sometimes you end up hating perfectly innocent people - even if only a few.

The genuinely lazy do make up a good proportion of fat people but they aren't hurting anyone but themselves, same as smokers and drinkers. However parents who don't teach their children to be healthy should be forced into education programs and monitored by dieticians. If it is child abuse to under nourish a child it should also be considered child abuse to over feed a child to the point that they become obese. It is the job of a parent to raise a healthy and happy child - this means that sometimes you have to do a bit of hard work - some people don't seem to understand this.

Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

Pope Totalfrog

• twitter
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2009, 10:43:46 AM »

Did you guys ever see that programme about the 60 stone fatty who had to be forklifted out of his home and part of the wall removed so he could fit through?  Just sayin', what was his mother thinking, feeding him that shit every day?  I don't care if he wanted it and she was just 'feeding her baby', if he wasn't about to get up and cook it himself, tough shit, fatman.

I saw that one - that woman was nuts! It was almost like she was trying to keep him prisoner.
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »

I hate fat people.

/rant.
:O

Alyss

« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2009, 08:17:59 PM »

Ok, fuck it, I'm going there....WOT.../rant.
I <3 u.

I hate fat people.

/rant.
But what about the people who got fat through no fault of their own, they make up a small percentage of the chubby population but they do exist. Certain medications can cause a person's weight to balloon. Some people (not many) genuinely do have thyroid problems which cause them to be overweight. Other conditions like Prader Willi Syndrome cause people to eat uncontrollably (people with this condition will break down doors to get to food - their brains think that they are starving).

You have to be careful when you generalise hate - sometimes you end up hating perfectly innocent people - even if only a few.

The genuinely lazy do make up a good proportion of fat people but they aren't hurting anyone but themselves, same as smokers and drinkers. However parents who don't teach their children to be healthy should be forced into education programs and monitored by dieticians. If it is child abuse to under nourish a child it should also be considered child abuse to over feed a child to the point that they become obese. It is the job of a parent to raise a healthy and happy child - this means that sometimes you have to do a bit of hard work - some people don't seem to understand this.
If the loss of a few innocents is what it takes to rid the world of fat people, I'm all for it.

JohnnyDBBUK

• Proud custodian of the Neville sisters souls
  • Where in time is Brian Viglione?
    • ~Gaslight Cabaret Club~
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2009, 06:24:34 AM »

to sum up...........
bigotry and ignorance= wrong
celebration and embracing of diversity= right

QFE

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2009, 08:01:21 AM »

In saying I hate fat people, of course I was generalising - I don't mean if you put an obese child in front of me, I'm going to hate them on principle, or that I can't accept that for some people, it's not their fault. If we're going to get stupidly picky about it, I mean to say I hate people who choose to eat too much and do too little exercise and, as a result, become obese. I also hate the injustice of anyone getting free health care when their situation is brought about by choices they've made - and I mean people who are thinking straight and can be held responsible for their choices, not, for example, the mentally ill or a child or something. If a person chose to smoke 40 cigarettes a day and then got lung cancer, if they then continued to smoke then I don't think they should have free health care. Same with fat people - if they've abused their body for that long and then do nothing to stop it, then they shouldn't get free treatment when the money spent on them could be given to people in situations beyond their control. Now, unlike the smoking example, fat people can do something about their condition when they reach crisis point - if they won't do it, then why should they then get special treatment like gastric bands and things at the expense of the economy? It's ridiculous and I hate it.

And Syl, Beth Ditto is disgusting. Not only is her band shit, she's also boring. AND FAT.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2009, 11:02:26 AM »

And Syl, Beth Ditto is disgusting. Not only is her band shit, she's also boring. AND FAT.
Clearly, you've never seen the woman dance...  (and the band's not bad, even if they're not
really my cup o' tea.)
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2009, 02:06:58 PM »

Clearly, you've never seen the woman dance...  (and the band's not bad, even if they're not
really my cup o' tea.)

I have seen the woman manitee dance. It was horrible.

I wouldn't mind so much but she never wears enough clothes.... Urgh.

And the band are poo. (You seem to be forgetting, if they're not you're cup of tea that doesn't mean they're bad, but if they're not my cup of tea then it means they're bad people and are going to hell. Case in point - the Kooks.)

JohnnyDBBUK

• Proud custodian of the Neville sisters souls
  • Where in time is Brian Viglione?
    • ~Gaslight Cabaret Club~
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2009, 03:38:42 PM »

I hate cryptic comments...

tanqgirl

• honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart
  • i fell apart, but got back up again
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2009, 05:13:36 PM »

OMG INDJA I LOVE YOU!!!

i'm going to make shirts some day that say "hugs! not fat people!" whenever i do get around to it i think i shall send you one!!!

also i really FUCKING hate fucking missionary bullshit...they just fuck things up, they dont help...i also really hate conservative religious views in general, it's great that you believe in god/buddha/alah (sp?)/whatever but if you shove it down my throat i will fucking hurt you because i'm completely sick of it...I DONT CARE

aaaaaaaaand i really REALLY fucking hate women who act as though they are fucking helpless and cant do things for themselves, but still expect to be treated equally to men...for example if you cant fucking carry a "heavy" bag b/c "i'm a weak girl" then NO you dont deserve to have voting rights or get as much money at a fucking job because you are USELESS so dont expect me or anyone else to treat you the same, i will treat you like a useless piece of shit since that's how you act ...and since i'm sure this will piss off someone i'm only referring to women who say shit like that and mean it but dont actually need the help, if you do physically need help then whatever not a problem

honestly i'd say i just fucking hate most people...not all people granted, their are few people who arent annoying as SHIT and that i dont wish death upon but not many

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2009, 03:00:32 AM »

if people could grasp the simple concept of tolerance and respect, all of these probnlems would go away....... unfortunately humanity tends to be selfish, ignorant,intolerant, bigoted and generally mean..........
perhaps we need a general and non specific culling of humanity
One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

Pope Totalfrog

• twitter
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2009, 03:03:44 AM »

if people could grasp the simple concept of tolerance and respect, all of these probnlems would go away....... unfortunately humanity tends to be selfish, ignorant,intolerant, bigoted and generally mean..........
perhaps we need a general and non specific culling of humanity

Agreed. Ill start with the Southern Hemisphere.

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2009, 03:07:32 AM »

And I will start europe..... hopefully people will understand that we are doing it for their own good and it does not reflect any personal ill feeling towards them
One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

Pope Totalfrog

• twitter
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2009, 03:09:02 AM »

I think there should be some sort of pamphlet. That way people could be prepared.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8  All   Go Up