THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MOVED  (Read 18654 times)

Junkyard Willie

Re: MOVED
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2008, 06:20:46 PM »

I'd back off, as you may or may not know, Caddy (by her own admission) finds Hispanics annoying.  You don't need to be provoking her and making her dislike you anymore than she already does just based on your ethnicity.

oh man. MASS is da man with tha plan.

anywho, sorry, i should be calling them banners, but header is what i used to call them in my old communities on MSN. and i like the sound of header, better, but whatever. banner, header, same difference. it's still ridiculously atrocious, nor will i waste time designing them a better one.

But you'll waste your time flailing about like a wounded bird -- for no fucking reason -- on an internet forum. I certainly don't give a shit about your "opinion" and I imagine most others don't, but when it's wanted, you'll know -- 'till then why not post where you're supposed to post, and tone down the fellow-member-bashing. Or at least learn to have sensical jabs. Is this so onlookers can watch you wallow in drama? Is that why discussing the "logo image" (banner, header, call it whatever the hell you want but the correct input field in the code is "logo image") is productive in your eyes, but doing something in private where you have no audience is a "waste of time"?

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2008, 06:22:46 PM »

I'd back off, as you may or may not know, Caddy (by her own admission) finds Hispanics annoying.  You don't need to be provoking her and making her dislike you anymore than she already does just based on your ethnicity.

oh man. MASS is da man with tha plan.

anywho, sorry, i should be calling them banners, but header is what i used to call them in my old communities on MSN. and i like the sound of header, better, but whatever. banner, header, same difference. it's still ridiculously atrocious, nor will i waste time designing them a better one.

But you'll waste your time flailing about like a wounded bird -- for no fucking reason -- on an internet forum. I certainly don't give a shit about your "opinion" and I imagine most others don't, but when it's wanted, you'll know -- 'till then why not post where you're supposed to post, and tone down the fellow-member-bashing. Or at least learn to have sensical jabs. Is this so onlookers can watch you wallow in drama? Is that why discussing the "logo image" (banner, header, call it whatever the hell you want but the correct input field in the code is "logo image") is productive in your eyes, but doing something in private where you have no audience is a "waste of time"?

what? and where did i say i find hispanics annoying? have any evidence of this? i do not think that needs to be bought into this. and i do not find hispanics annoying....anymore. i found them absolutely idiotic for a small time, and now half of my offline friends are hispanics. way to try and wrangle a crowd, eh, Junky? i guess nothing is above you people.

oh man, all this over a stupid image? okay, i read where i was attacking the designer, whatever. attacking more so the graphic image, than the designer. does that make you feel warmer inside?

i find you both to be repulsive in your display of childishness, when you are complaining that i am behaving childishly.

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2008, 06:23:08 PM »

I bet you go to bed as late as you want and can have your dessert before you have even finished your vegetables too!  Lookout motherfuckers, teh Caddy has an opinion and is NOT afraid to share it!

it is my opinion, and i am free to give it anytime i so please, to anybody i so please, any place i so please, and anywhere for any reason i so please, whenever i choose to. if you don't like it, ...go whine at somebody else, because i don't give a shit.

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2008, 06:25:03 PM »

Quote from: cadenza
i'm slightly racist. it's not enough to make me militant, but there is an unnamed group of people (one specific race) i would never marry. (solution - not sure how to solve this. i've tried several times, but they just fucking annoy me.)

Ring a bell?  I tend to remember shit like that because I am not a fan of bigots.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2008, 06:25:24 PM »

How very mature and productive!  Caddy, do you ever look over your posts here and think "Wow, I come off like a vindictive simpleton who has little to offer of my own other than lovey dovey jibberish and random insults.  I seem to have a pattern of insulting people and then making a dismissive comment and getting the hell out of the thread.  It doesn't seem like I can really hold up my end of a conversation once things get too involved.  I've kissed the right asses to where I am no longer a punching bag (phew!) and I have some supporters (though I have to wonder if people genuinely respect me or simply have my back because I have theirs), but if I'm gonna roll like that maybe I should use my time to develop a more dynamic personality and/or opinions that I can actually *back up* with intellect, rather than trying to bring others down to my level of insignificance and pettiness.  Barring that, I should at least develop some *wit* to go along with my insults.  I don't really do the whole "catty" thing as well as others, most of my insults are clumsy and reveal my lack of creativity.  It's probably time that I tried this whole 'becoming an adult' thing."?  Just curious.  Maybe give it a try if you haven't yet?   

i was openly mocking the designer and their style.

once again, way to attack my character over any image. that's a pretty pathetic move there, Bill H.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2008, 06:27:17 PM »

Quote from: cadenza
i'm slightly racist. it's not enough to make me militant, but there is an unnamed group of people (one specific race) i would never marry. (solution - not sure how to solve this. i've tried several times, but they just fucking annoy me.)

Ring a bell?  I tend to remember shit like that because I am not a fan of bigots.

that was posted almost a year ago. and if you read my post before you started this little tango of yours, you'll see where i already, JUST NOW, stated that i found them idiotic for personal reasons, and now half my friends are hispanic. check out the Facebook. OH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU CAN'T. because you're an idiot, and i don't let idiots onto my Facebook.

way to flip out, try to use information of mine against me, and fail at doing so. i have nothing to hide, especially if i have POSTED ABOUT IT on two separate forums, and all over my private Live Journal. i was a bigot. everybody's a little bit racist.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2008, 06:31:21 PM »

I bet you go to bed as late as you want and can have your dessert before you have even finished your vegetables too!  Lookout motherfuckers, teh Caddy has an opinion and is NOT afraid to share it!

it is my opinion, and i am free to give it anytime i so please, to anybody i so please, any place i so please, and anywhere for any reason i so please, whenever i choose to. if you don't like it, ...go whine at somebody else, because i don't give a shit.

actually, i never finish vegetables, and sometimes i eat ice cream for breakfast and dinner. you're absolutely right. =D

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2008, 06:31:26 PM »

(I'm not hiding who I am, I have a thread stating that this is my alt)

I'm fed up with your bullshit and it makes sense that you can't defend against anything said here, it fits your M.O. perfectly.  This is not over an image.  You aren't the only one who didn't like it.  See if you can spot the difference between how others expressed that and how you did.  I know that it might tax your modest mental resources a bit but give some thought to the difference between the words "design" and "designer".  You admitted that your intent was not to be productive.  If you can't take the replies maybe keep your mouth shut next time you fucking infant.

How very mature and productive!  Caddy, do you ever look over your posts here and think "Wow, I come off like a vindictive simpleton who has little to offer of my own other than lovey dovey jibberish and random insults.  I seem to have a pattern of insulting people and then making a dismissive comment and getting the hell out of the thread.  It doesn't seem like I can really hold up my end of a conversation once things get too involved.  I've kissed the right asses to where I am no longer a punching bag (phew!) and I have some supporters (though I have to wonder if people genuinely respect me or simply have my back because I have theirs), but if I'm gonna roll like that maybe I should use my time to develop a more dynamic personality and/or opinions that I can actually *back up* with intellect, rather than trying to bring others down to my level of insignificance and pettiness.  Barring that, I should at least develop some *wit* to go along with my insults.  I don't really do the whole "catty" thing as well as others, most of my insults are clumsy and reveal my lack of creativity.  It's probably time that I tried this whole 'becoming an adult' thing."?  Just curious.  Maybe give it a try if you haven't yet?   

i was openly mocking the designer and their style.

once again, way to attack my character over any image. that's a pretty pathetic move there, Bill H.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2008, 06:59:33 PM »

wow, i must have really, really hit a sore spot. oooooooooh. burn. nobody said you were hiding (at least i shouldn't have). we know you and your Alt thread. seems like you more so have an Alt so that you can snap at people like some harebrained, slipshod version of Ataraxia, than to actually express anything sensible and logical. seriously, i think you really dislike me, because i'm black. =(

BILL H HATES NIGGERS, BILL H HATES NIGGERS!

~giggles~

and, and since we're all so modest and sweet, and poised in this section of the forum, Junky Bill and Sean, here --> http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?topic=3954.new#new.

now you, Sean, and Brittany can have something to fume and talk about all Mother's Day long. i'm glad to have made an imprint.

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2008, 07:16:27 PM »

i have no clue what you're getting at here. ~scratches her head~ flailing like a wounded bird? my "opinion". yeah, you're right. it is my opinion, and i am free to give it anytime i so please, to anybody i so please, any place i so please, and anywhere for any reason i so please, whenever i choose to. if you don't like it, ...go whine at somebody else, because i don't give a shit.

i guess we all know who's the designer of the header now! awwww, looks like Sean got a wittle biddy scratch on his wittle biddy heart so badly, he had to make an appearance for wittle old me, and try so deparately, with all the grace of a flailing bird, to put me "in my place". my place....is that, like....a kitchen where i'm barefoot, cooking like Betty Crocker, but looking like Donna Reid?

anyway, i find it kind of funny that you attacked me PERSONALLY, because i attacked a PICTURE. not a person, but a picture. if it means that much to you.....it still stinks.

Last I checked, I'm not the embodiment of a PNG. Design. Designer. Do you need me to link you to definitions of those words, or can you comprehend the difference? Apparently not, based on the fact you use one word and then interchange it with the other when someone calls you on your bullshit. Next time you attempt to retort, re-read the shit you've typed...you make a habit of horribly contradicting yourself until you can casually slip out the back door until next time something like this arises. That is what I mean by flailing.

Furthermore, why in the fuck would you assume I would ever, EVER have that kind of awful dystopian worldview of women? Aside from not giving a flying shit about your gender, sexual preference, color, class, creed, or general "scope" of things, if I ever had said something demeaning towards someone for the above list of reasons I wouldn't try and twist it around like you are. "Everybody's a little bit racist"? Fuck you and the poorly taught "Intro to Race and Gender" class mentality you're propagating with that kind of copout. The only things we are "attacking", is shit you've done and said here on The Shadowbox. A personal attack would be something ....*wait for it*....about you as a person, off this board or elsewhere. Bill and I are both pointing out things you've said here, nothing more. For someone that's more than wiling to dole out prattle left and right, it figures that when someone ties it all together for you and points out the glaringly offensive garbage you spew out, you try and twist it around so that they -- or anyone but yourself -- is the bad-guy.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »

and yet you are the bad guys. two against one, against me, over an image.

see, you're doing an interesting job of doing it here.

and i never mentioned hating hispanics on any board or forum, to anybody. so can you find the quote? yes, i've offered the information myself now, but how did you, exactly, get into my mind and get the information? you guys must be, like, psychics, because you were so right. in the past i have hated mexicans. and according to you both, i still do, right?

i suppose you won't like me until i, like totally agree with you, and everything you have to say about me, and the interwebs. oh man, i better look out, because you guys are going to put me in my place again. and the line was from a musical, if that was far too hard to figure out. because this is, well, a whole board about two musicians, and how much their header sucks no matter how you squint your eyes, and try to look at it.

wait. if everybody feels the same way you do about me, then where is your hoard? where are all these people who hate me, and my opinions? where are they, Junky Bill and Sean. i think you're both hypocrites for saying nobody else can insult people on the board, but because you two are forum gods, you are allowed to.

quote for me where i said i hated hispanics. oh...that's right. you can't quote it. because it's no where on THIS particular board. but due to having to confront Wayne on another particular board, it's THERE, and it was sorted out THERE, and i mentioned that this was a temporary feeling (just like i did in that new, shiny thread). so you pretty much got told the wrong information, tried to use it against me, and couldn't get your facts straight enough.

and because you DID use outside information that should have NEVER been available to you, you HAVE therefore gone after me as a person (because bigotry is a belief that is very personal and deep-rooted, you know), as a means of trying to make me look bad, so that the whole forum agrees with you. HEY LOOK U GAIZ! THIS PERSON IS BAAAAAD! SHE USED TO HATE "HISPANICS"! PLZ HATE HER NAO, AS MUCH AS WE DO! OVER TRIVIAL REASONS!

you couldn't do it without pulling outside information....which you did. and i'm only saying this because the other forum claims to be a safe environment where those things can be discussed, hashed out, and eventually not thought of again, because they have been fixed. i saw where i did not want to appear like Wayne, but long before the discussion with Wayne, fixed that PERSONAL issue of mine.

so, in fact, you ARE the bad guy, Sean and Junky Bill. you HAVE attacked me as a person, and you HAVE used outside information against me, and very childishly so...all for what? an insult to...what? a stupid image? that still looks tacky?

way to have some perspective, guys.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 08:01:50 PM »

wow, you guys are taking a while to respond. you must be coming up with something particularly witty and horrible. i better prepare my eulogy. the next response might kill me.

holy fuck. that was almost good enough to submit to the poems thread.

fairytalevegas

• FairytaleVegas.com
  • Party on the Intern!?
    • My Photography Website
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 08:23:06 PM »

wow, you guys are taking a while to respond. you must be coming up with something particularly witty and horrible. i better prepare my eulogy. the next response might kill me.

Or maybe, they have, you know, better things to do?

Quote from: gargantuan
Quote from: Cheddars Cousin
MASS KISSED A BOY! :o
GARGANTUAN KISSED A GIRL! :O haha!

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 08:25:56 PM »

apparently they didn't have anything better to do when they attacked me here, spent almost an hour doing so, and then accused me of being a bigot, MASS.

so what? you think i'm a bigot, too? are you in business with them, and think i'm a horribly bad person as well? why? what have i ever done to you?

looks like people here need a new scapegoat to hate. wow. whatever, fine. i'll be the new scapegoat. hate me all you want to, but i definitely don't hate anybody here.

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »

Well aren't you presumptuous:
(A) You think you're honestly worth talking/fuming about all Mother's Day long? You ain't got shit on any Mom I know.
(B) I have better things to do than sit here and hit "refresh" over and over and over waiting for your blather. As does Bill -- he's at a movie. I'm not going to speak for him, but while this is such an engaging and thought-provoking discussion we have going on here, I'm not tied to my computer waiting with bated breath as to what ingenious shit you'll say next.

Now, I'm going to go continue on with my life and get back to your internet drama later. Would you like a countdown from now on so that you can return to your computer for our witty and horrible (albeit "hypocritical") responses?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up