THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MOVED  (Read 18819 times)

Junkyard Willie

Re: MOVED
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2008, 10:07:53 PM »

Huh?  Did I miss some posts?  Please link me and I will ban the person who told you to kill yourself, that is taking things WAY too far...

and then having people tell me that i should basically go kill myself, because they HATE me, which is really wrong in itself?

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 10:11:32 PM »

Your post here would indicate that you *expected* a negative response to the way you approached this, would it not?  Stop acting surprised.  Stop playing victim.  You clearly were aiming to insult the creator of the image, not the image itself.  You said as much in the first post and here again it is apparent.  Would you walk around slapping people and then become indignant when someone slaps you back?

last time i saw drop shadow used that poorly on an image was deviantart.com. and the resolution doesn't even match the rest of the forum. why does this header now exist? i didn't even know there was an Ugly Stick brush on Photoshop. wait no, lemme guess...it was done with N00b Shop Pro!

~prepares to dodge tomatoes and defense mechanisms~

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 10:19:28 PM »

i was expecting to get flamed about my opinions on the image, not the image maker. i've made crappy fucking images before, and i've been told so much by people in forums specifically for such a thing. i said exactly what i disliked about the image. why, exactly did i not say i didn't care what they did with it, because it was atrocious? because i knew that after making a post like that, nobody would probably even give a shit about my opinion, as most graphic designers are really sensitive.

and maybe i should have stated it better. you're right, i could have been much nicer about how i said the image looked (looks) really bad, and i was prepared to take the lashing that i usually take for stating the most blunt opinion about it. i also said i didn't care what you did with the image, because i don't come here to stare aimlessly at a header, banner, logo (though that's not the Dolls logo, but okay), but to talk to people (even though they might rather have me staring at the banner, than talking).

while i know my way wasn't the most positive of comments, i also doubt that the response was well suited for the crime, -either-.

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2008, 10:35:43 PM »

The racist thing was more of an aside than the main point (which you have managed to ignore completely thus far) that I was making.  I meant it, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't have brought it up if Sean hadn't posted. 

My guess is BiaC quoted because it was easier to do so than to type his own post.  He may agree on the design but I doubt he was intending to attack the designer whereas you made it a point to say that that is exactly what you were doing.  Do you still not see the difference?  Here, I will again show you:

that was not a suggestion thread. i was openly mocking the designer and their style.

Am I getting through yet?  I gave you the benefit of doubt the first time and you made a second thread in which you practically begged for a reaction.

Oh, and I am posting on this name because I am speaking to you as a person who doesn't like the way you treat others, not as a mod.  I've not accused you of breaking any rules here.  If there were a mod issue I'd have addressed it with my other name.  You take pleasure in insulting others, is it not reasonable to address that?  No one else was gonna.  Stop running your mouth and then crying foul when someone takes issue with it.

You prefer to insult others *publicly* so that is how I am handling this.  I prefer private messages for disputes but not when the disputes begin publicly and not for people like you who thrive on dragging dirty laundry out onto the net.  I am doing this completely based on my personal distaste for the way you treat others. 

but you said you agreed with the Admins, and they happen to think that i am these things. i don't have anything against the fucking mods here, only some of the things they've done, and they use this small, insignificant thing to go apeshit on me. i'm being dramatic? imagine making a less than loved statement, ...a statement that, mind you, Boyfriend in a Coma agreed with completely, and quoted, and having two people come straight after you! and i am definitely not pointing BiaC out so that they go after him. only doing so because it was the exact same opinion.

and their excuse? oh well, whatever. the others don't mean it, they're just backing her up, because she would back them up! they don't really mean it! and then having them come after you personally, and then having them attack your character, when you only said you hated the image. if they couldn't discern the difference between hating the image and the designer, from hating the designer as a person, then they aren't all that smart, now are they?

i think, and this is just me, that they've been desperate for some odd reason, to either attack me, or just attack SOMEBODY, because they need to get that negative energy out on somebody else. and then you have Bill H who thinks that his Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde tactic of playing Junkyard Willie and Bill H doesn't just look completely schitzophrenic and wrong. if you, as a person, have an opinion that isn't professional, it doesn't look SANE to change names just to give your less than professional opinion, when it's STILL YOU. that's the whole fucking reason you, as a person, were chosen for moderator. to have an unbiased opinion. you can't have that unbiased opinion, just because you switched masks.

i think this is an absolute charade. if they SERIOUSLY, and i mean seriously thought there was something wrong with MY behavior on this here s.box that Amanda wants to stay nice, and polite, and sweet, and loving.....they would have approached me in PM. they would have yelled at me in PM, and then asked me to lock my thread, or have a more considerate opinion. or, god forbid, not respond to it at all, if i am really beneath them.

no. that's not what they wanted. they don't really want me to be nicer, or post nicer, or be less dramatic. i doubt doing what they did here is conducive to being less dramatic. privately pulling me aside, and listing off where i have been a bitch, and then telling me to stop doing it, or ELSE something like what happened here might happen, would have actually be more conducive to being less dramatic.

perhaps you need to take a closer look at the people you're supporting.

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »

At least you are self aware enough to know that it's an insult to be compared to you.

you're about as tactful and sweet as i am right about now, which honestly puts you right square on the level that i am at now.

Kovacs

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2008, 10:39:31 PM »

Yaawn, at your age, you should know how ungroovy shingles are.

Fucking worked, A. Served.

(I'd warrant his arthritis is keeping him from responding.)

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2008, 10:50:50 PM »

it is not an insult to be compared to me, and i didn't mean to insult the designer. i'm not a bad person, nor have i openly hurt anybody. not here, or anywhere. i think i'm a great person, especially offline, and do nothing but make my friends smile when i am with them. there's nothing insulting about being compared to me as a person. no, my behavior here is subpar, but that's behavior, and changes instantly. i still think your public approach is hypocritical.

and mask or no mask, you're still a mod, no matter what name you are under. and you're still making underhanded insults, which i have stopped doing a very long time ago. how many other people, aside from the ones i have mentioned, have i insulted? you know, people keep insulting cecil, but why don't you do anything about that? i don't know anything about him, or about what he does, but he looks pretty harmless.

and i did address the racism. i said i never called you racist, but that you, in fact, called me racist. how hard is that to comprehend? i never said you hated blacks and was serious about it. i said it, because you SERIOUSLY accused me of hating hispanics currently. which was poorly sought information, and means you had to have been gossiping with somebody about it a while ago when it was mentioned. otherwise, how would you have come to such an odd conclusion to bring up, here, over an image.

and if you misconstrued my words to think i was attacking the designer as a person, and not as the designer, then you're wrong. it doesn't even work, the comparison. here, let me show you how wrong you are.

"that image looks horrible....probably because the person beats his wife."

see? doesn't follow. that means when i say designer, i meant designer and their style. ugh, i can see how that can be confused for something much deeper than the way i meant it. designer as a word is attached to a person. but i don't get it. that still doesn't imply that i was attacking anything about their character, no where near the level as my character was attacked. if that's the case, i would have said the designer was a horrible person, who should burn in hell, because they are disliked by the whole forum now for creating such an ugly image, and that means they deserve to be shunned.

but i didn't say that. =\

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2008, 11:01:26 PM »

it is not an insult to be compared to me, and i didn't mean to insult the designer. i'm not a bad person, nor have i openly hurt anybody. not here, or anywhere. i think i'm a great person, especially offline, and do nothing but make my friends smile when i am with them. there's nothing insulting about being compared to me as a person. no, my behavior here is subpar, but that's behavior, and changes instantly. i still think your public approach is hypocritical.

You are entitled to your opinion.  I think that it's hypocritical to go after someone's attention by making a bonus thread restating your insult and to then become upset at the reaction. 

and mask or no mask, you're still a mod, no matter what name you are under. and you're still making underhanded insults, which i have stopped doing a very long time ago. how many other people, aside from the ones i have mentioned, have i insulted? you know, people keep insulting cecil, but why don't you do anything about that? i don't know anything about him, or about what he does, but he looks pretty harmless.

Cecil has nothing to do with this.  There are aspects to that situation that I am not going to discuss here, sorry.

and i did address the racism. i said i never called you racist, but that you, in fact, called me racist. how hard is that to comprehend? i never said you hated blacks and was serious about it. i said it, because you SERIOUSLY accused me of hating hispanics currently. which was poorly sought information, and means you had to have been gossiping with somebody about it a while ago when it was mentioned. otherwise, how would you have come to such an odd conclusion to bring up, here, over an image.

I wasn't gossipping, you posted publicly.  If you are past that point in your life I salute you for that.  As I said, it was an aside.

and if you misconstrued my words to think i was attacking the designer as a person, and not as the designer, then you're wrong. it doesn't even work, the comparison. here, let me show you how wrong you are.

"that image looks horrible....probably because the person beats his wife."

see? doesn't follow. that means when i say designer, i meant designer and their style. ugh, i can see how that can be confused for something much deeper than the way i meant it. designer as a word is attached to a person. but i don't get it. that still doesn't imply that i was attacking anything about their character, no where near the level as my character was attacked. if that's the case, i would have said the designer was a horrible person, who should burn in hell, because they are disliked by the whole forum now for creating such an ugly image, and that means they deserve to be shunned.

but i didn't say that. =\

Nor did I say that you should burn in hell.  I attacked you more than you attacked Sean, most definitely.  My attempts to reason with you in the past have all been met with snide remarks and you like to drop little passive aggressive comments here and there even when I am not posting.  With that in mind I decided to take the most direct route to communicating my displeasure.  I'm happy to wrap this up now if you are.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2008, 11:10:13 PM »

nobody has still quoted where i said i hated "hispanics", but i'm over it. i don't hate anybody anymore.

and i need to study for my test. if we don't, i'll be here obsessively. i'm very obsessive. i don't want to rehash this same thing all day. i'm sorry it looked like i was directly attacking the person.

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2008, 01:24:47 PM »

No, I'm pretty sure it's because there's no more room in this thread...

May I just say, Caddy, you're overreacting, and "Junkyard," you're catty AND overreacting? Both of you are filling this forum with things that my momma told me never to be, say, or do, and I'm afraid that even MY moms can't help you now. So, like, fucking stop it, kk? This thread started out innocent enough, either let it return to innocence, or kill the damn chimaera.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2008, 01:54:12 PM »

I think we are both over it already, no worries.

No, I'm pretty sure it's because there's no more room in this thread...

May I just say, Caddy, you're overreacting, and "Junkyard," you're catty AND overreacting? Both of you are filling this forum with things that my momma told me never to be, say, or do, and I'm afraid that even MY moms can't help you now. So, like, fucking stop it, kk? This thread started out innocent enough, either let it return to innocence, or kill the damn chimaera.

Emmy

• myspace schmyspace
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2008, 06:31:43 PM »

"the world is really all in love"
O we will know, won't we?
The stars will explode in the sky
O but they don't, do they?
Stars have their moment and then they die

If You're Listening

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2008, 08:22:47 PM »

Ahh, life. :coolsmiley:

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2008, 08:44:01 PM »

i love the people who show up for the battle, after it's already over.

seriously. are you, like, looking for more blood or something?

If You're Listening

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2008, 09:10:03 PM »

Lol @ I'm not.

I was sent this whole thread by someone.

Thought I would post since I was bored and haven't in a while, plus I didn't feel like exactly fueling a died out flame.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up