THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MOVED  (Read 19040 times)

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
Re: MOVED
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 08:39:30 PM »

actually, since i am not doing shit for my mother today, because i hate her, i AM going to spend my time on here. so yes, i WOULD like a count down. since you took the time to start all of this over a little picture.

sure, i want to know exactly when i have to check this thread again. go ahead and PM me. i'll be here all day. doing nothing. eat food, getting fatter. i actually have no life whatsoever, as long as you say i don't, right? that stupid excuse of I HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL LIFE! I'M TOTALLY GOING TO COME BACK AND BE MEAN TO YOU OVER NOTHING AGAIN, BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO GO HAVE A LIFE, BEFORE I COME BACK TO THE COMPUTER, TO DOUBLE TEAM SOMEBODY WHO DID NOTHING TO ME.

i bet you're the type of people to gossip about strangers over the internet for no reason whatsoever. it really is pathetic.

fairytalevegas

• FairytaleVegas.com
  • Party on the Intern!?
    • My Photography Website
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 08:46:41 PM »

apparently they didn't have anything better to do when they attacked me here, spent almost an hour doing so, and then accused me of being a bigot, MASS.

so what? you think i'm a bigot, too? are you in business with them, and think i'm a horribly bad person as well? why? what have i ever done to you?

looks like people here need a new scapegoat to hate. wow. whatever, fine. i'll be the new scapegoat. hate me all you want to, but i definitely don't hate anybody here.
Maybe they were hungry? I mean, it is dinner time over here. And it's mother's day too- perhaps they were calling their moms?

I'm not looking for a fucking scapegoat. I've read this thread, and all I did was be the voice of reason. You're complaining because they moved your complaint thread into the *gasp* complaint SECTION and you're complaining because they're not waiting on the edge of your seats for their reply. Really, I've got to say I'm a supporter of team Admin on this. You're the one who started the drama.

Quote from: gargantuan
Quote from: Cheddars Cousin
MASS KISSED A BOY! :o
GARGANTUAN KISSED A GIRL! :O haha!

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2008, 08:47:57 PM »

so you think i'm a racist? and you think it's perfectly fine to completely shit all over a person verbally, merely because they don't like an image?

that's pretty fucking retarded, man. whatever. i don't care anymore. fuck that stupid image, and fuck you guys. i did NOTHING to deserve any of this. i'm not a bad person. i help people when i can. i get straight As, and i do my best when i can, and i get fucking beat down for not liking some stupid image? i get accused of being something i am not, and then having people tell me that i should basically go kill myself, because they HATE me, which is really wrong in itself?

i haven't done shit here. all i have done is defend myself. but it seems that people want a scapegoat, and you're going to make me a racist scapegoat, so that the board can have it's fun beating on me, because apparently there were rules made against this UNLESS THE MODS WANT TO DO IT TO SOMEBODY WHO DIDN'T DESERVE IT.

once again, great perspective.

fairytalevegas

• FairytaleVegas.com
  • Party on the Intern!?
    • My Photography Website
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »

so you think i'm a racist?
Did I say that? I said I think you're being overly dramatic, not racist.

Quote from: gargantuan
Quote from: Cheddars Cousin
MASS KISSED A BOY! :o
GARGANTUAN KISSED A GIRL! :O haha!

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2008, 09:09:49 PM »

but you said you agreed with the Admins, and they happen to think that i am these things. i don't have anything against the fucking mods here, only some of the things they've done, and they use this small, insignificant thing to go apeshit on me. i'm being dramatic? imagine making a less than loved statement, ...a statement that, mind you, Boyfriend in a Coma agreed with completely, and quoted, and having two people come straight after you! and i am definitely not pointing BiaC out so that they go after him. only doing so because it was the exact same opinion.

and their excuse? oh well, whatever. the others don't mean it, they're just backing her up, because she would back them up! they don't really mean it! and then having them come after you personally, and then having them attack your character, when you only said you hated the image. if they couldn't discern the difference between hating the image and the designer, from hating the designer as a person, then they aren't all that smart, now are they?

i think, and this is just me, that they've been desperate for some odd reason, to either attack me, or just attack SOMEBODY, because they need to get that negative energy out on somebody else. and then you have Bill H who thinks that his Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde tactic of playing Junkyard Willie and Bill H doesn't just look completely schitzophrenic and wrong. if you, as a person, have an opinion that isn't professional, it doesn't look SANE to change names just to give your less than professional opinion, when it's STILL YOU. that's the whole fucking reason you, as a person, were chosen for moderator. to have an unbiased opinion. you can't have that unbiased opinion, just because you switched masks.

i think this is an absolute charade. if they SERIOUSLY, and i mean seriously thought there was something wrong with MY behavior on this here s.box that Amanda wants to stay nice, and polite, and sweet, and loving.....they would have approached me in PM. they would have yelled at me in PM, and then asked me to lock my thread, or have a more considerate opinion. or, god forbid, not respond to it at all, if i am really beneath them.

no. that's not what they wanted. they don't really want me to be nicer, or post nicer, or be less dramatic. i doubt doing what they did here is conducive to being less dramatic. privately pulling me aside, and listing off where i have been a bitch, and then telling me to stop doing it, or ELSE something like what happened here might happen, would have actually be more conducive to being less dramatic.

perhaps you need to take a closer look at the people you're supporting.

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 09:17:34 PM »

I'm glad you have evolved past your bigotry, it takes some people a little longer to catch up when it comes to that sort of thing so I understand.  Maybe you can evolve in other ways too!  It's a shame that you don't allow idiots on your Facebook, I'd think that you would want to have people to talk to who were at your level.

I know that you have posted about it, I wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise....

Quote from: cadenza
i'm slightly racist. it's not enough to make me militant, but there is an unnamed group of people (one specific race) i would never marry. (solution - not sure how to solve this. i've tried several times, but they just fucking annoy me.)

Ring a bell?  I tend to remember shit like that because I am not a fan of bigots.

that was posted almost a year ago. and if you read my post before you started this little tango of yours, you'll see where i already, JUST NOW, stated that i found them idiotic for personal reasons, and now half my friends are hispanic. check out the Facebook. OH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU CAN'T. because you're an idiot, and i don't let idiots onto my Facebook.

way to flip out, try to use information of mine against me, and fail at doing so. i have nothing to hide, especially if i have POSTED ABOUT IT on two separate forums, and all over my private Live Journal. i was a bigot. everybody's a little bit racist.

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2008, 09:20:50 PM »

LMAO.  Yes if you look at my posts on this name you will see a long history of me snapping at people.  I expressed several logical points, you are either not possessed of the intelligence to pick up on them or feel that the garbage quoted below is a better retort.

wow, i must have really, really hit a sore spot. oooooooooh. burn. nobody said you were hiding (at least i shouldn't have). we know you and your Alt thread. seems like you more so have an Alt so that you can snap at people like some harebrained, slipshod version of Ataraxia, than to actually express anything sensible and logical. seriously, i think you really dislike me, because i'm black. =(

BILL H HATES NIGGERS, BILL H HATES NIGGERS!

~giggles~

and, and since we're all so modest and sweet, and poised in this section of the forum, Junky Bill and Sean, here --> http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?topic=3954.new#new.

now you, Sean, and Brittany can have something to fume and talk about all Mother's Day long. i'm glad to have made an imprint.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2008, 09:31:32 PM »

once again, if the Admin had wanted this to not be a drama-filled doughnut... yeah. whatever. evolved? i didn't hate mexicans before, and i only thought them crude and disconcerting for, about a year and a half. the word evolve implies that i would have had to hate them since i knew what racism was, and then decide to like them. also, it would have had to hate everybody in Central and South America.

Facebook comment = wow. that was witty. wow. amazing. i totally see what you did there. you took my commenting on your comment about the amount of "hispanics" on my Facebook, and how i wouldn't have an idiot like you on there, turned it against me, and said that i should have idiots on my Facebook, because i should have people at my level, because you happen to think that i am an idiot who is beneath you! wow. i totally see what you did there. AND LOOK, i can do it, too! ....why, Bill H, if you happen to think so, then maybe i really SHOULD add you to my Facebook! wow! yeah. dude, that was so hilarious. damn, i'm about to shit myself laughing.

and the garbage below is about as high up on my IQ totem pole as i am going to get, when responding to you or Bill H, or Sean. or whoever the fuck you people choose to be these days. especially when they flounder so hard, they have to use outside information against me. in a thread. that has nothing. to do with it.

bravo you guys. just, bravo. you're so fucking intelligent. you're about as tactful and sweet as i am right about now, which honestly puts you right square on the level that i am at now.

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »

Aww, two against one, I've never seen you try to gain support to pile onto someone you were attacking.  

Plenty of people disagree with me and I like them just fine.  I've had civilized debates on this board with others.  

What "hoard" of people who hate you?  Had I promised a horde?  If anything I'm surprised that no one has come to your defense yet although I am sure they will soon.  The thing about me is that I don't *need* a support group, I am just letting you know what I think of your posts.

How am I a hypocrite?  You insult people all the time.  I didn't ban you, I insulted back.  If you can't take that then maybe you should think twice before you dish out your low IQ bullshit.  I am within the rules as I am attacking your persona.  I have no clue what you are like offline although I would bet a lot of money that you are much more agreeable than the persona we see here on the board...

So the whole forum agrees with me?  I would never expect that to happen.  I expect NO support in this argument with you.

I've used *no* outside information against you but it's good that you are making that the issue rather than focusing on your tendency to pick arguments that you have absolutely NO ability to deal with.  I'll say it again, if you don't like being talked to this way keep your fucking mouth shut next time you decide to "openly mock" someone.

and yet you are the bad guys. two against one, against me, over an image.

see, you're doing an interesting job of doing it here.

and i never mentioned hating hispanics on any board or forum, to anybody. so can you find the quote? yes, i've offered the information myself now, but how did you, exactly, get into my mind and get the information? you guys must be, like, psychics, because you were so right. in the past i have hated mexicans. and according to you both, i still do, right?

i suppose you won't like me until i, like totally agree with you, and everything you have to say about me, and the interwebs. oh man, i better look out, because you guys are going to put me in my place again. and the line was from a musical, if that was far too hard to figure out. because this is, well, a whole board about two musicians, and how much their header sucks no matter how you squint your eyes, and try to look at it.

wait. if everybody feels the same way you do about me, then where is your hoard? where are all these people who hate me, and my opinions? where are they, Junky Bill and Sean. i think you're both hypocrites for saying nobody else can insult people on the board, but because you two are forum gods, you are allowed to.

quote for me where i said i hated hispanics. oh...that's right. you can't quote it. because it's no where on THIS particular board. but due to having to confront Wayne on another particular board, it's THERE, and it was sorted out THERE, and i mentioned that this was a temporary feeling (just like i did in that new, shiny thread). so you pretty much got told the wrong information, tried to use it against me, and couldn't get your facts straight enough.

and because you DID use outside information that should have NEVER been available to you, you HAVE therefore gone after me as a person (because bigotry is a belief that is very personal and deep-rooted, you know), as a means of trying to make me look bad, so that the whole forum agrees with you. HEY LOOK U GAIZ! THIS PERSON IS BAAAAAD! SHE USED TO HATE "HISPANICS"! PLZ HATE HER NAO, AS MUCH AS WE DO! OVER TRIVIAL REASONS!

you couldn't do it without pulling outside information....which you did. and i'm only saying this because the other forum claims to be a safe environment where those things can be discussed, hashed out, and eventually not thought of again, because they have been fixed. i saw where i did not want to appear like Wayne, but long before the discussion with Wayne, fixed that PERSONAL issue of mine.

so, in fact, you ARE the bad guy, Sean and Junky Bill. you HAVE attacked me as a person, and you HAVE used outside information against me, and very childishly so...all for what? an insult to...what? a stupid image? that still looks tacky?

way to have some perspective, guys.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2008, 09:35:00 PM »

Um...  pardon me for interrupting, but WTH people?

Do you realize three of you just spent two and a half pages flaming each other over.....

um....

nothing?

Caddy doesn't like the new [pick a word for that thing at the top of the page]...
...and she was a bit less than diplomatic in presenting her opinion.  So?  People say a lot worse
all the time around here.

...and BillH (I think) moved her thread.  He didn't delete it...  or even 'secretly' move it.

Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2008, 09:37:39 PM »

I went to my Klan meeting* a graduation earlier and then I went and saw Iron Man just now.  There were screaming babies at both events and now I return to a screaming baby on the box.  I'll look in on this between work and GTA.

*Caddy, this is a joking reference to your implication that I hate blacks.  Most people will prolly get it right away but I am leaving a special note here to help you out in case it trips you up!

wow, you guys are taking a while to respond. you must be coming up with something particularly witty and horrible. i better prepare my eulogy. the next response might kill me.

holy fuck. that was almost good enough to submit to the poems thread.
Or maybe, they have, you know, better things to do?

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »

Getting paranoid? 

What was that you said in the other thread about "defense mechanisms"? HAHAHA...

so what? you think i'm a bigot, too? are you in business with them, and think i'm a horribly bad person as well? why? what have i ever done to you?

looks like people here need a new scapegoat to hate. wow. whatever, fine. i'll be the new scapegoat. hate me all you want to, but i definitely don't hate anybody here.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2008, 09:42:38 PM »

what? i said you thought i was racist, not that i thought you guys were racist. your quote doesn't match your insult, doesn't match your anything at this point. and as for the baby comment, it takes two to tango. and right now, you're sucking on your binky much harder than i am. as a matter of fact, it is much more idiotic and childish to continuously confront somebody you think is childish, under an Alt name, for hours on end, while telling them what you did that day. i admitted to having nothing better to do.

sounds like an exchange of defense mechanisms.

~kind of watches~

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2008, 09:43:36 PM »

Keep repeating this is about the image and maybe it will become true!  

So no fair double teaming, eh?  You've never been one to gang up on others online then?

You needn't wait, you can use the notify feature so that you will be alerted to replies to this thread.

No we don't gossip or try to share secrets online, although I find it interesting that you suggest that when you can't say the same.

actually, since i am not doing shit for my mother today, because i hate her, i AM going to spend my time on here. so yes, i WOULD like a count down. since you took the time to start all of this over a little picture.

sure, i want to know exactly when i have to check this thread again. go ahead and PM me. i'll be here all day. doing nothing. eat food, getting fatter. i actually have no life whatsoever, as long as you say i don't, right? that stupid excuse of I HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL LIFE! I'M TOTALLY GOING TO COME BACK AND BE MEAN TO YOU OVER NOTHING AGAIN, BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO GO HAVE A LIFE, BEFORE I COME BACK TO THE COMPUTER, TO DOUBLE TEAM SOMEBODY WHO DID NOTHING TO ME.

i bet you're the type of people to gossip about strangers over the internet for no reason whatsoever. it really is pathetic.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2008, 09:56:43 PM »

if this is not about an image, then what is it about? showing that you can bully somebody? and mind you, i NEVER joined in on the Donna bullying (where when i first came here, and was her friend, i tried asking her why she persisted here with people who hated her, why they hated her, and why not try to modify speech so as to keep the bitchiness to a minimum), or much other bullying, unless i truly thought they were wrong, and it was unfair for them to speak of somebody they way they were. and if i have ever been bitchy, it's usually been on my own, unless somebody joined in and agreed with me. if we want to speak of Lentower bullying, i happen to just find some of the things he's said and done strange and ignorant. when i went after Devery, i did it alone. so no, i haven't ganged up on somebody in a bullying fashion since roleplaying boards.

and you know what? i was never a mod of anything at that time, either, so my opinions, no matter how i have expressed them, don't compare to the way you, as an Admin on this forum, have expressed your opinions against people that you don't particularly like.

and who have i gossiped about? i can't quite recall, as i have only ever spoke to Wyatt, Brandon, Max, and several other people online outside of forums. i've never had secrets about people that i have shared. people don't tell me shit, as i am not all that important, you know. let's see...ummm...i don't know anything about you two, i don't...fucking hell. i don't know a whole bunch about a whole bunch of people. i've never met anybody in person, and probably don't plan on doing so, and i generally stay to shallow topics, and never get PMs. i could give you my account here, on the old forum, and on Wyatt's forum. there's nothing shared with me, that isn't shared in the open eventually at some point.

sooooo....give some proof? quote something? and why use that feature? i'm just here, doing nothing. except banging my head against a wall. a wall that's pretty much eager in how much it happens to dislike me, and everything i'm about.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up