THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 13-year-old Boy Steals Dad's Credit Card to Buy Hookers  (Read 13669 times)

85283-071

• tangentrification on a stick
  • M?ust We? Thro?b
Re: 13-year-old Boy Steals Dad's Credit Card to Buy Hookers
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 05:42:05 PM »

Seriously. That list covers every damn deceitful dollars that's passed across a liberal's hand. The list I linked covers a partial serving of Republican sex scandals involving ranking republicans.

You know a serial killer is most likely a republican?
...a little concerned about your sensibilities.

Musings

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »

I thought about this thread when watching this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hqGBEpk5zWU&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hqGBEpk5zWU&amp;hl=en</a>

It's fun to do bad things.
www.upstreamofconsciousness.blogspot.com

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 10:10:33 PM »

Bundy was but my understanding is that Dahmer and Gacy were Dems.  This is something I'd like to research a bit though as I find it interesting.  For the record, I'm not so much defending Republicans as I am attacking Democrats.  Both parties are embarrassing but the Dems offend me more since I have intelligent friends who identify with that party and defend it.  Being the lesser of evils does not mean that the Democrats are not profoundly flawed....

You know a serial killer is most likely a republican?

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 10:13:53 PM »

I thought about this thread when watching this:

[flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/v/hqGBEpk5zWU&hl=]

It's fun to do bad things.

ohhhh I just wanna beat that child. Evil Children Will Never Dominate As Long As I'm Around! And other crazy people. Ughhh, I have to leave. I just wanna /ERGETHGRTY UHE$*Iy gurthg 78ryds7 ugrt on that kids ass!
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2008, 11:46:24 PM »

...the Dems offend me more since I have intelligent friends who identify with that party and defend it.  Being the lesser of evils does not mean that the Democrats are not profoundly flawed....
I know people who refuse to admit the flaws of one side or the other, but when an otherwise intelligent
individual says he thinks George W. Bush is not merely adequate, but a "great President", I have to ask
myself if the GOP hasn't taken to using some kind of mind-control drugs.  (Yes, I know two such individuals.)
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

85283-071

• M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2008, 12:32:50 AM »

I know a couple people who consider him the best president ever. Seriously.

Junkyard Willie

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 01:30:01 AM »

Do you ask them to state their case?  I'd be very curious as to how they would back up such an incorrect opinion.

...the Dems offend me more since I have intelligent friends who identify with that party and defend it.  Being the lesser of evils does not mean that the Democrats are not profoundly flawed....
I know people who refuse to admit the flaws of one side or the other, but when an otherwise intelligent
individual says he thinks George W. Bush is not merely adequate, but a "great President", I have to ask
myself if the GOP hasn't taken to using some kind of mind-control drugs.  (Yes, I know two such individuals.)

CeeGBee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2008, 07:02:32 PM »

Do you ask them to state their case?  I'd be very curious as to how they would back up such an incorrect opinion.

I think they must have a clue at some level, as they invariably become cranky and refuse to elaboarate
on the point beyond some shot at Hillary, Obama, "Liberals" in general, Ted Kennedy or whatnot.  I suppose
pointing out someone else's flaws is intended to offset Dubya's raging incompetence.

85283-071

• M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2008, 07:58:28 PM »

Ted Kennedy... yeah. I get that.

Me: I'm feeling pretty good about Obama. He's not perfect, but his views parallel enough of my own to make me feel enthusiastic.

Conservative co-worker: Yeah? I suppose you think Ted Kennedy just "forgot" the girl in the car, huh?

CeeGBee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2008, 01:39:55 AM »

Conservative co-worker: Yeah? I suppose you think Ted Kennedy just "forgot" the girl in the car, huh?
Let's try to be fair.  Apples-to-apples,  Dubya, to the best of anyone's knowledge, never had anyone
in the car with him when he would get coked up and skip his ANG weekend training.

85283-071

• M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2008, 03:50:27 AM »

Of all the US Presidents to fart in the Oval Office, I think George W. was probably the most jailable throughout his pre-presidential years. Heavy duty shit too.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up