THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The New Shadowbox HQ - Anyone got a spare three million dollars?  (Read 18695 times)

Paul

• ...has his baleful eye on you
Re: The New Shadowbox HQ - Anyone got a spare three million dollars?
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »

Those are dramatic cuillin pics- on a shitty day they look like every other mountaiin range in Scotland- Fucking wet.

Tell me about it. Last year I visited and walked around Glencoe. Until the sun finally appeared and the rain stopped it was one of the wettest, dreariest and most miserable experiences I've had.

But after it, it was truly dramatic -

The Baleful Eye has spoken..................

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 02:40:00 AM »

That castle is still for sale, and I haven't recieved checks from any of you yet. Come on, people! We need to get our shit together, and buy that thing before another forum buys it for thier HQ!
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 01:15:01 PM »

That castle is still for sale, and I haven't recieved checks from any of you yet. Come on, people! We need to get our shit together, and buy that thing before another forum buys it for thier HQ!
My lawyer still hasn't gotten back to me about the UK's views on foreign co-operatives owning
registered historic sites for not-necessarily-interpretive purposes.  Until I have a firm answer, I
can't free up the funds...
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Devery

• Tunnel-Visioneer
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2009, 02:56:36 PM »

I'll be able to contribute a sizable sum shortly.  All I have to do is open up an account with a few thousand dollars of my own money and I will receive 50% of a multimillion dollar estate of someone from some country in Africa (I'll have to check the email again) for helping the family short-circuit what would otherwise be a complicated, lengthy and expensive probate proceeding.  I can't wait!  What an incredible stroke of good fortune for yours truly!
"The world is going to hell in a hand-basket, but it sure is nice up here on the hill."   A. Kujawa

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2009, 03:04:09 AM »

My lawyer still hasn't gotten back to me about the UK's views on foreign co-operatives owning
registered historic sites for not-necessarily-interpretive purposes.  Until I have a firm answer, I
If you give me your account details and card number I will happily buy the castle in your stead as a UK native....
One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2009, 03:06:00 PM »

If you give me your account details and card number I will happily buy the castle in your stead as a UK native....
I was gonna get you to run my club...  Mightn't you be over-extended?  :-\
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up