THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 872   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit that ruined your day.  (Read 1000752 times)

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
Shit that ruined your day.
« on: May 27, 2008, 12:46:06 AM »

In this thread, we bitch about the shit that ruined our day. That is, what happened today that completely fucked up the whole day?

Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

$ethie

Re: Shit that ruined your day.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 12:46:19 AM »

What ruined my day? Well, I was down at the Monongahela docks in Fredericktown with my friend, killing time and avoiding going to my parents to help them till the asparagus bed and we decided to go fishing. We don't own fishing poles. We walked to the bait shop up the block, bought some line and hooks, and tied them to sticks. We sat around for a while, and something bit my line. I bent over the edge of the dock to see what it was, and my brand new $20 zippo lighter fell out of my pocket and into the water. Murky brown water, three foot deep, mind you. No chance of finding it.

Oh, and I didn't catch any fish.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

tw2113

• Agent Semi-Intelligent
  • Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    • Michaelbox dot Net
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 01:12:33 AM »

I'll answer for many people ahead of schedule:

"having to wake up and get out of bed"
There comes times in every man's life, where he must urinate. For me, now is one of those times, excuse me

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 01:29:47 AM »

I'll answer for many people ahead of schedule:

"having to wake up and get out of bed"

Will have to do that inless than 9 hours.

What ruined my last full-day was remembering a friend has a girlfriend and that he is so fucking happy with her; they are both happy and i am not.

murmur

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 01:54:55 AM »

So my ex best friend had been posting in a forum and I found it. He wrote some disgusting things in the forum. He also said that he told his mom he was gay so he could go sleep over at girls houses. I feel horrible because I thought he was gay he was the only guy I trusted to get dressed in front of or anything. god have fucking mercy hes seen me naked no one else in the world has. He would joke around and grope me too when I was topless and say he could because he was gay. fucking bastard. ugh i hate him so much. First he stops talking to me for no reason. Then I find out he was posting on a forum i posted on. Jesus.

bec

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 02:40:58 AM »

performing a prosection on a cadaver in my Gross Anatomy class (we were learning about the Reproductive System, no less) and having the sleeve of my lab coat unroll itself and rub against the specimen. it got all wet and gooey. and i couldn't take it off until the end of the session.

so i was wearing a dead person's bodily fluids for 1.5 hours.

$ethie

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 03:51:03 PM »

performing a prosection on a cadaver in my Gross Anatomy class (we were learning about the Reproductive System, no less) and having the sleeve of my lab coat unroll itself and rub against the specimen. it got all wet and gooey. and i couldn't take it off until the end of the session.

so i was wearing a dead person's bodily fluids for 1.5 hours.

You win.

Shakti

• Poster girl for some suburban sickness
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 05:18:03 PM »

Just found out my husband's going out of town AGAIN next Monday AGAIN, so this will make something like four weeks in a row, and six out of the last seven, with no yoga for me.  DAMMIT!

Granted, yesterday was the Monday holiday to blame, not his travel, but that's five out of six misses that were.
My own private highway from the cradle to the grave; I save a bundle skipping middle age and Saturdays.

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 05:28:02 PM »

Just found out my husband's going out of town AGAIN next Monday AGAIN, so this will make something like four weeks in a row, and six out of the last seven, with no yoga for me.  DAMMIT!

Granted, yesterday was the Monday holiday to blame, not his travel, but that's five out of six misses that were.

Awww that sucks!! I know how you feel - I missed out on Mother's Day due to an overly important golf game >:( and work keeps mine away from the house way more than I would like.

Anyway I too had a sucky day (not as sucky as being covered in cadaver juice for a couple of hours but sucky nonetheless). I had one of the teachers from my daughter's preschool take me aside and point out that she asks too many questions. When I pointed out that I thought all 3 year olds asked a lot of questions and that this is something I encourage she got shitty and stormed off. How else are kids supposed to learn if they don't ask!! :violent1:   
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

Mandolin Rain

• Psycho Adventure Barbie
  • Midwestern Manders.
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 06:02:37 PM »

i asked a guy i'd been seeing if he was doing anything yesterday, because it was basically my only free day
this week to hang out, and he said "i'm going to illinois tommorrow."

i didn't ask any questions and didn't really care, but he came back with a text after i said "have fun"
that said "Yeah, me and my girlfriend are going to look for a car."

WTF, man? it ruined my sunday.

Quote from: Marilyn Monroe
Beneath the makeup and the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world

Shakti

• Poster girl for some suburban sickness
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 06:19:19 PM »

Mandolin Rain wins (loses?) this round.
My own private highway from the cradle to the grave; I save a bundle skipping middle age and Saturdays.

Haushinka

• finally fell in love with THE WORLD.
  • SHOVE IT SHOVE IT SHOVE IT.
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 07:23:10 PM »

I got my period.
I overcooked my poached eggs because of a marketer phoning me this morning. I'm knda OCD about my breakfast. There were no more eggs.
The tax on my holiday went up- having to pay an extra £50 just to appease some truckers down south.
My car failed its MOT.
My bank card got eaten by a machine when I was on my way to my first night out in 3 months.

All in one day.
Yoshiki Vázquez Baeza.
Future husband.

ɐqouɐs

• He of the Orgasm Cookies.
  • ˙uʍop ǝpısdn ʎʇʇǝɹd sı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 10:06:55 PM »

Well, last Friday, I walked into my History class to find that somewhere smear dog feces on the board and in her lesson planner...
¿uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇɐɔıunɯɯoɔ puɐ 'ǝʇıɹʍ 'pɐǝɹ uɐɔ oɥʍ ʍuo ʎluo ǝɥʇ ı ɯɐ

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 10:29:33 PM »

So my ex best friend had been posting in a forum and I found it. He wrote some disgusting things in the forum. He also said that he told his mom he was gay so he could go sleep over at girls houses. I feel horrible because I thought he was gay he was the only guy I trusted to get dressed in front of or anything. god have fucking mercy hes seen me naked no one else in the world has. He would joke around and grope me too when I was topless and say he could because he was gay. fucking bastard. ugh i hate him so much. First he stops talking to me for no reason. Then I find out he was posting on a forum i posted on. Jesus.

Fucking Son of a bitch, that must have to be the most cruel thing in the world, next time you see him grab his balls and twist them and tell him "oh it´s ok you are gay".

Fucking Bastard.

Edric.

• <3
    • Musics
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 10:31:13 PM »

my new iMac is being cunty and keeps crashing. it's something with the motherboard, gotta take it in to the apple store :(
edric, fka edgar.

edgar was TOTALLY there. i know because i hugged him
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 872   Go Up