THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 872   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit that ruined your day.  (Read 1016069 times)

Katherine May Williams

Re: Shit that ruined your day.
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 10:54:45 PM »

I got my period.

Aye. the blob. Such a day-ruiner. I'd say it ruins about.. 7 days about of every 30 for me.

I was a near-psychotic fucking emotional mess yesterday. Today I had barely enough energy to move. Tomorrow there will likely be vomitus, cramps and squishy mess all about the crotchal zone.

Fuck it. I'm coming back as a BOY. Bring on the erectile dysfunction and pattern baldness. I can take it.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 11:05:44 PM »

^ How will you react to your first erection whitout knowing what is going on? how will you cover it? and if you are wearing shorts? if it happens during a class?

I guess erections are way better than having your period.

Being a boy is so damn cool!

Katherine May Williams

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 11:38:21 PM »

I've got it all planned out, don't worry.

If it happens in class I will jump up on the desk, pull down my trousers and pants and do a little improvised fertility dance. Hopefully this will be enough to get me expelled and/or get me a reputation for being a devil-may-care risk-taker and clown. Which I know the girls all dig.

I also plan to wear a leather jacket, ride a motorbike and play guitar. Oh yes, I will make an excellent boy. Watch out, girls of the future!

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 11:40:56 PM »

I also plan to wear a leather jacket, ride a motorbike and play guitar. Oh yes, I will make an excellent boy. Watch out, girls of the future!

I do that and no girls around since 1 year ago.

Oh and you missed something will you have long hair or short hair?

Katherine May Williams

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 11:43:02 PM »

Long enough so that it looks cool when I'm riding my motorbike without a helmet, short enough so that I don't look like a damn hippie.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 12:35:19 AM »

Long enough so that it looks cool when I'm riding my motorbike without a helmet, short enough so that I don't look like a damn hippie.

Well love me:

RaggedyAnn

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 01:04:12 AM »

Today I had to catch two flights(one of which was delayed), and it took a total of about ten hours of flying, waiting and driving to get home.
On top of it all, they lost my luggage so I have no toothpaste,deodorant, or medicine. Lovely

oh and sorry for any typos. I'm exhausted
There once was knowledge on my tongue, in an ever-increasing dose.Serenity in my lungs, and excitement up my nose.
I'd put poison in my veins, whilst truth trickled down my throat, but no chemical, no pain, could stop this love from coming out.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 11:36:21 AM »

So my ex best friend had been posting in a forum and I found it. He wrote some disgusting things in the forum. He also said that he told his mom he was gay so he could go sleep over at girls houses. I feel horrible because I thought he was gay he was the only guy I trusted to get dressed in front of or anything. god have fucking mercy hes seen me naked no one else in the world has. He would joke around and grope me too when I was topless and say he could because he was gay. fucking bastard. ugh i hate him so much. First he stops talking to me for no reason. Then I find out he was posting on a forum i posted on. Jesus.

Fucking Son of a bitch, that must have to be the most cruel thing in the world, next time you see him grab his balls and twist them and tell him "oh it´s ok you are gay".

Fucking Bastard.

What yosmark said.

jdfu!

music box

• http://icemyeyes.deviantart.com/
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 01:32:04 PM »

didn't really ruin my day but it did make me angry at myself...

i forgot my camera last night and had to use my shitty camera phone that almost drained my battery completely, so i didn't get very many pictures last night.
bitches.

colordeaf

• New! Chicken of the Galaxy Dolphin Nuggets
    • Gallery of Questionable Taste
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 04:03:01 PM »

Yesterday I was rooted out for something awful I did. No further comment.  :embarassed:
Dude...  I'm getting high just from being in the same room with you...

Shakti

• Poster girl for some suburban sickness
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 08:20:41 PM »

Fantastic second interview with probable job offer forthcoming, brought low by stupid fight with husband. 

Loneliness.  It IS the human condition.  This, I think, is why I so love a band whose every song is about it.
My own private highway from the cradle to the grave; I save a bundle skipping middle age and Saturdays.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 08:52:48 PM »

i had a great time finding out that i don't have to take my Communications 10 final, because i've done so well in the class. i love that teacher. ~happiness~ apparently, she does this every year.

unfortunately...i had to attend Musical Theater Workshop immediately afterwards, and i had no costume for the dress rehearsal. i also hate nearly everybody in there. they're all fakes, and really bad at it. at least a good fake is very nice to you.

also, finding out that Botany isn't offered in the Summer, should i fail it, didn't impress me all that much, either. ~annoyance~

heartstringz

• killed Amanda Palmer
  • Long Live Punk Cabaret!
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 08:54:11 PM »

Yesterday at work I had to drive the powerboat and of course (just my luck) as soon as I got out into the middle of the river the engine cut out.  It wouldn't start again - I don't know a huge amount about outboard motors and couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.  I was drifting downsteam rapidly with the current and I couldn't find the anchor.  Eventually I found it and chucked it out which at least prevented me from drifting any further.  The boat had had it's rowlocks removed so I couldn't row the thing properly.  Eventually some nice guy came and towed me back to shore.  Then of course my collegue (a guy) started the outboard first time.  Anyway, it ruined the rest of my day because I pulled a muscle in my back and hurt my arm trying to start the stupid motor.  Also, because I felt like a weakling and a dumbass cause I couldn't start the motor, when my collegue had no problems at all.

So yeh, that was my annoying day.  And now no more hooning in the speedboat until my arm is better!
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Martin Luther King

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 05:11:16 AM »

fuck.

i'm most likely failing Math and Botany this semester. i applied for my AA, was invited to the ceremony (just officially got the letter today), and just read it. i feel like shit, because not only will i NOT be walking any community college stages...i wouldn't be able to afford the honors sash. ~sighs~ the honor's sash that i probably won't have, BECAUSE i'm going to drop a few points, considering my two fucking fails. Botany is the teacher's fault. over half of my Botany class is failing (out of 14 people).

Math is all mine.

Mandolin Rain

• Psycho Adventure Barbie
  • Midwestern Manders.
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 05:43:33 AM »

i think this week is just plain shitty.
my great uncle died.
my best friend's boyfriend broke up with her. last time that happened with the same guy, she cut herself really badly,all over her body and drew a boiling hot bath and almost killed herself. i'm scared about what might happen
and she won't talk about what happened, because she "doesn't want me to see her cry."
tonight at work, i was really badly behind, had a stress headache because of all of this
and just wanted a cigarette to calm my nerves. the cherry on top, was that i did NOT have a
lighter in my car when i went out for my lunch break.
Quote from: Marilyn Monroe
Beneath the makeup and the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 872   Go Up