THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 872   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit that ruined your day.  (Read 1033526 times)

Emmy

• myspace schmyspace
Re: Shit that ruined your day.
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 11:54:27 AM »

i decided to have an afternoon nap since i only got about 2 hours sleep last night. but i couldn't get to sleep for ages because my nose was blocked and my room was really hot and when i finally did get to sleep someone texted me about 5 minutes later saying 'come to a free yoga class - it will be fun and relaxing'. well that woke me up, obviously. i wrote back saying 'you just woke me up from my nap which was also fun and relaxing!' of course then i couldn't get back to sleep.
oh, and earlier today i got a £30 fine for cycling in an area that apparently is a pedestrian and bus only zone. pedestrian and bus? they don't even go together. i mean sure if it was just a pedestrian zone or just a bus zone, but what harm could a bike do to a bus that a pedestrian couldn't do (as in get in its way) and what harm could a bike to do a pedestrian that a bus couldn't do (like hit it). hmmmph.
O we will know, won't we?
The stars will explode in the sky
O but they don't, do they?
Stars have their moment and then they die

Golly Mina!

• Coughs and sneezes Spread diseases
  • 死んだ滞在だけ17永久に
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »

i think this week is just plain shitty.
my great uncle died.
my best friend's boyfriend broke up with her. last time that happened with the same guy, she cut herself really badly,all over her body and drew a boiling hot bath and almost killed herself. i'm scared about what might happen
and she won't talk about what happened, because she "doesn't want me to see her cry."
tonight at work, i was really badly behind, had a stress headache because of all of this
and just wanted a cigarette to calm my nerves. the cherry on top, was that i did NOT have a
lighter in my car when i went out for my lunch break.

My sincere condolences.
As for your friend, try to keep an eye on her and don't let her harm herself. Try talking to her, insist that she tells you everything, let her cry it out - maybe she'll feel better.
suck my sunrise, bitchbrain.

Happiness is the longing for repetition.

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 03:40:53 PM »

So my ex best friend had been posting in a forum and I found it. He wrote some disgusting things in the forum. He also said that he told his mom he was gay so he could go sleep over at girls houses. I feel horrible because I thought he was gay he was the only guy I trusted to get dressed in front of or anything. god have fucking mercy hes seen me naked no one else in the world has. He would joke around and grope me too when I was topless and say he could because he was gay. fucking bastard. ugh i hate him so much. First he stops talking to me for no reason. Then I find out he was posting on a forum i posted on. Jesus.

what a bitch-ass modda fukken....bitch-ass bitch!

As revenge you should stick gum in his hair.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »

i think this week is just plain shitty.
my great uncle died.
my best friend's boyfriend broke up with her. last time that happened with the same guy, she cut herself really badly,all over her body and drew a boiling hot bath and almost killed herself. i'm scared about what might happen
and she won't talk about what happened, because she "doesn't want me to see her cry."
tonight at work, i was really badly behind, had a stress headache because of all of this
and just wanted a cigarette to calm my nerves. the cherry on top, was that i did NOT have a
lighter in my car when i went out for my lunch break.

Sorry to hear that, i hope you are fine; try talking to your friend is the best thing you can do.

Katherine May Williams

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 11:08:00 PM »

My uterus and my brain conspired to ruin my day.

But it's 4am. A NEW DAY. Hurrah.

Shakti

• Poster girl for some suburban sickness
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2008, 11:12:58 PM »

Bad, bad, dark unthinkable thoughts.
My own private highway from the cradle to the grave; I save a bundle skipping middle age and Saturdays.

Golly Mina!

• 死んだ滞在だけ17永久に
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 03:37:11 AM »

Priceless.

bec

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »

performing a prosection on a cadaver in my Gross Anatomy class (we were learning about the Reproductive System, no less) and having the sleeve of my lab coat unroll itself and rub against the specimen. it got all wet and gooey. and i couldn't take it off until the end of the session.

so i was wearing a dead person's bodily fluids for 1.5 hours.

You win.

dude. that's not even the worst of it. in the same class, we had to determine if a 70-ish year old dead lady was a virgin or not.
as if that was even... questionable.

no shit has ruined my day, yet. but i'm working for 8 hours all by myself so some customer is bound to piss on my parade.

music box

• http://icemyeyes.deviantart.com/
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2008, 12:42:42 PM »

my aunt, who is extremely diabetic and suffered a stroke in february, is threatening to stop taking her medicine... again.
it's not healthy to eat foods and that make your blood sugar skyrocket and put you at risk for another heart attack/stroke and say you're not going to take your pills because it's annoying and can't see well. what the fuck?
if she would have managed her diseases and not ignored them she wouldn't be practically blind and have so many problems.

dealing with her is so draining.

Wires+Waves

• Myspaaaaaaace.
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2008, 03:22:55 PM »

I got a message from this guy I thought I would never talk to again.

Oh, and some kid on the internet told me I was boring and ugly. I mean, I mostly brushed it off, but only mostly.
For the sweet lovin'
(I be the semi-lurker formerly known as Inhale_Exhale)

Golly Mina!

• 死んだ滞在だけ17永久に
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »

I got a message from this guy I thought I would never talk to again.

Oh, and some kid on the internet told me I was boring and ugly. I mean, I mostly brushed it off, but only mostly.

I've seen pics of you, and you're not ugly. Quite the opposite, you're really pretty. As for the boring part, wrong again.

Wires+Waves

• Myspaaaaaaace.
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 05:10:16 PM »

Gee thanks.
For the sweet lovin'
(I be the semi-lurker formerly known as Inhale_Exhale)

doritojoe89

• wishes he wasn't a
    • my space
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2008, 02:10:51 PM »

a friend spent the night at my house the other night, and i spent the night at his house last night..  at my house he slept in my bed with me. but this time, at his house, he wanted to sleep on the floor...  i was awkward and it made me   uneasy.. i felt like i had done something wrong.......  : (     
mommy, i want to be a merch girl...

DONATE TO THE BELLY BOOK FUND HERE: http://rebellyon.chipin.com/rbellyon-book-funding  ALL DONATIONS ACCEPTED. $17.00 GETS YOU A COPY OF THE BOOK!!

lanskyy

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2008, 06:37:29 PM »

Michelle from Straylight Run, one of my favorite bands, left the band to go solo.
That someone as beautiful as Regina Spektor looked like that as a child should give hope to millions of ugly kids.

The King of Carrot Flowers

• 67 Indja Points
    • Surviving in a World of Stylish Peril
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 11:37:12 PM »

I had the perfect opportunity to tell my secret love how I felt... and I didn't say a word.

For more info on this offfffl (awful) predickamint of MINE, U SHLD C The Catullus Thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 872   Go Up