THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 ... 872   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit that ruined your day.  (Read 1033419 times)

Kovacs

Re: Shit that ruined your day.
« Reply #2415 on: February 11, 2009, 01:23:36 AM »

I think you have me all wrong, darling.

Hm.

Lying: established fact.
Post-whoring: 40+ posts today in four hours, plus a sentiment towards "earning" his current post count...established fact.
Attention-seeking: Undoubtable, unless you want to attribute your actions to neurosis/psychosis.
Douchenozzle: Debatable. I don't dislike you personally. I feel you do yourself a disservice posting so many meaningless things. It's a shame. You might have something to say, but I would never be able to find it amongst all...that.

Unless you are, in fact, a plastic mold of a douche nozzle. Then: established fact.

O0

Alyss

« Reply #2416 on: February 11, 2009, 01:27:24 AM »

Oh bite me. Even when I do try to get something constructive done on this forum it comes to nothing. All everyone ever does is talk meaningless rubbish. Either it's stuff about daily life, or it's cheering for the Dolls, or it's organising for the Brigade. I've done all of that. What more do you want?

Ms

« Reply #2417 on: February 11, 2009, 03:15:24 AM »

It's going to take a lot more than that. People have really been hurt and pissed off and you have more enemies on here than friends. I'm sorry to say, this is your own fault. It's going to take a long, long time for people to get over it, if they do at all. Just like everyone still thinks of me as freak in real life, everyone will always think of you as annoying douche. That's the way shit goes.

ratsforcandy

• FbFb
« Reply #2418 on: February 11, 2009, 03:18:46 AM »

Hey :) It was a week-long gagging order, but I should be back around for good now.
This.

Alyss

« Reply #2419 on: February 11, 2009, 03:21:28 AM »

It's going to take a lot more than that. People have really been hurt and pissed off and you have more enemies on here than friends. I'm sorry to say, this is your own fault. It's going to take a long, long time for people to get over it, if they do at all. Just like everyone still thinks of me as freak in real life, everyone will always think of you as annoying douche. That's the way shit goes.
True. I shouldn't have complained, I don't even really mind. People need to vent, and that's cool. Baron's still a dick though :)

Ms

« Reply #2420 on: February 11, 2009, 03:34:54 AM »

Baron's not a dick.

It's worth questioning why you decided to come back though. Everyone on here more or less hates you, the rest are indifferent but probably side with the people who don't like you and I think you have some friends? I don't know, you probably do. People are going to come to two conclusions: you're a massive dick who enjoys drama and attention or you are just really stupid, considering there are better to ways to fanboy/girl the Dolls and the friends you do have on here you can talk to via different methods.

So, out of interest, I'd like to know.

Alyss

« Reply #2421 on: February 11, 2009, 04:35:19 AM »

I like the Dolls, some people like me, I want to get a Brigade going in Newcastle.

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
« Reply #2422 on: February 11, 2009, 04:38:05 AM »

my pet rat, little ginny, died this morning after a long fight she put up against her sickness  :'(
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

slyvia k

« Reply #2423 on: February 11, 2009, 04:43:26 AM »

my pet rat, little ginny, died this morning after a long fight she put up against her sickness  :'(
oh anne :( i'm so so so so sorry :'(
*mega hugs*
<3

Jo Just Go Nameless

• I spread my legs for venus...
  • Right in the canuck...
« Reply #2424 on: February 11, 2009, 04:44:11 AM »

Aw I'm sorry, my friends pet rat died a couple of days ago as well and I think I was just as about as upset as she was, as I always look after them when she is away..

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
« Reply #2425 on: February 11, 2009, 05:41:29 AM »

thanks guys *hugs* i feel pretty empty at the moment
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

Mr. Leave Me Alone

• Cake Sex Riot
  • 'Agent of mirth'
    • Blog.
« Reply #2426 on: February 11, 2009, 06:20:43 AM »

Oh bite me. Even when I do try to get something constructive done on this forum it comes to nothing. All everyone ever does is talk meaningless rubbish. Either it's stuff about daily life, or it's cheering for the Dolls, or it's organising for the Brigade. I've done all of that. What more do you want?

OH. RIGHT. GUYS. THIS IS THE DRESDEN DOLLS' FORUM, SO DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM.
And you know how things need to be organised for brigade stuff to avoid total chaos on the night? Yeah, well, stop it. Don't bother.
People DO talk about meaningful things here. I trust a lot of people on here enough to tell them things I haven't told people who have known me for longer. You clearly haven't given good enough reason for anyone to trust you in that way.
And the Dolls mean a lot to some people so that's not meaningless either.

ANYWAY
Anne, I am so sorry. I know it doesn't help or anything, but I hope you're okay. *gigantic hugs*
Guns N' Roses are red, violets are funny...

Unbreakable toys are useful for breaking other toys.

I witnessed the Cake Sex Riot-4/3/12. Pray for me.
☑✝
☒♀+cake

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #2427 on: February 11, 2009, 06:22:50 AM »

Aaaargh! Not ruined my day exactly, just freaked me out a bit - I emailed Skinny Dog Records on a whim asking if they'd like to hear a demo CD and they do. I don't have a CD. They may want to see me live - I've never played a gig before and have no idea how to go about it. Shit shit shit shit shit.

Half Mar

• steals flamingos and gnomes.
  • Cake Sex Riot
    • Drumssss!
« Reply #2428 on: February 11, 2009, 07:20:19 AM »

Aww Anne, I'm sorry :( *hugs*

Shit that ruined my day? Seeing fucking Alyss back here ruined it big time (and I couldn' t agree more with Audrey).
And feeling completely lonely and ignored at school. I'm starting to hate it here.
Quote from: Audrey
she's captain of the awesome ship
Quote from: Lucy
if you had a giant spoon you could scoop up an evil person with that spoon and feed them to a giant for breakfast -like a good hearty bowl of evil
Quote from: Chloe
my flatmates can suck on my meat loaf

lucyanna

« Reply #2429 on: February 11, 2009, 07:26:47 AM »

oh no!!! I'm so sorry Anne!! *giant hugs*
Quote from: totalfrog
I am declaring April to be the International Month of Vajazzling. This means it's now sparkly and guaranteed to make you giggle.
Quote from: Kayla
WHEN I SMITE FOES I WILL SHOUT LUCEEEEOOT
http://www.flickr.com
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 ... 872   Go Up