THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 872   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit that ruined your day.  (Read 1020913 times)

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
Re: Shit that ruined your day.
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »

I got a message from this guy I thought I would never talk to again.

Oh, and some kid on the internet told me I was boring and ugly. I mean, I mostly brushed it off, but only mostly.

I've seen photos of you, you're very fucking ugly! Naw, I'm just playing. You could pass off as a model (not the anorexic types), the nice and healthy beautiful ones.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2008, 09:58:53 AM »

I got a message from this guy I thought I would never talk to again.

Oh, and some kid on the internet told me I was boring and ugly. I mean, I mostly brushed it off, but only mostly.

I've seen photos of you, you're very fucking ugly! Naw, I'm just playing. You could pass off as a model (not the anorexic types), the nice and healthy beautiful ones.

Agreeeeed. Actually, your body has a gorgeous shape, and I'm uber jealous... being curvy and slightly chunky mahself.
Wireywaveything, I'm assuming he's either seeking a response (any form of human contact, even fighting, probably), or (and I hate to sound like my mother) but maybe he internet-likes you, nowudimean?
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

shoeless

• To Be
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2008, 09:59:18 AM »

I woke up with a bleeding crotch.

That'd ruin anyone's day.

Johnny

• Get your leather on
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2008, 09:23:07 PM »

i'd say so. heh.

when someone says, "yeah, that person was HUGE i mean, he was like two of you put together"

:violent1: :violent5:
I don't have low self esteem. I just have low esteem for everyone else.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2008, 02:30:10 PM »

Especially if you're a guy.

jdfu!

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2008, 10:13:03 PM »

Especially if you're a guy.

jdfu!

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to sound crude.

I think I'd shoot myself if I woke up and had blood coming out of my dick.
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

RaggedyAnn

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008, 01:16:48 AM »

I got an ant bite on my finger, and it swelled up so much that it's as big as my thumb. This is the first time in over 3 years that I haven't worn a ring on that finger, and it feels so strange.
There once was knowledge on my tongue, in an ever-increasing dose.Serenity in my lungs, and excitement up my nose.
I'd put poison in my veins, whilst truth trickled down my throat, but no chemical, no pain, could stop this love from coming out.

$ethie

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2008, 02:38:44 AM »

So, I used my debit card at the grocery store, and then wrote it in my checkbook when I got home. Tonight, I entered it on AceLite (it's a computerized ledger) and the balances aren't equal. I went online and checked with my bank, and they have an entirely different third amount as my balance.

Each balance is only a few cents difference, but it pisses me off when wierd shit happens with my money. I hate being a grown-up. Kids don't have stupid shit like banks and ledgers and being adults to deal with.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 03:42:34 PM »

^ Oh I have a debit card alright and am a compulsive shopper. Sad part is is that I haven't been to work in forever....sigh.. I need to get a new job.

Shit that ruined last night: The "cousin" threw away my ear peircings, the long black needle type that I love. She said she thought it was garbage that I forgot to throw out. Yes, because I like to soak tissue with rubbing alcohol and neatly roll it up and stash it in the corner hoping no one will find my garbage. Stupid fucking cunt dirty mother fucker! Well she owes me 20 bucks because those fuckers were expensive. Now I'm wearing my stupid hoops or whatever they're called. Stretchers? The ones with balls at the end so help stretch ears out. Anyway.....Fuck her! That stupid dickwad!
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Golly Mina!

• Coughs and sneezes Spread diseases
  • 死んだ滞在だけ17永久に
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 03:44:48 PM »

^ wow, total bitch!
when is she moving out?
suck my sunrise, bitchbrain.

Happiness is the longing for repetition.

Molotovna

• Jammy Dodger
  • Don't shootshootshoot that thing at me!
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2008, 04:28:33 PM »

Me, too. Bad news, my friend.
Quote from: armyoflarry
Sweet!!! Ummm, I mean that fills my soul with Northern Darkness of Frostbitten Empires and stuff.

$ethie

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2008, 10:42:55 PM »

^ Oh I have a debit card alright and am a compulsive shopper. Sad part is is that I haven't been to work in forever....sigh.. I need to get a new job.

Shit that ruined last night: The "cousin" threw away my ear peircings, the long black needle type that I love. She said she thought it was garbage that I forgot to throw out. Yes, because I like to soak tissue with rubbing alcohol and neatly roll it up and stash it in the corner hoping no one will find my garbage. Stupid fucking cunt dirty mother fucker! Well she owes me 20 bucks because those fuckers were expensive. Now I'm wearing my stupid hoops or whatever they're called. Stretchers? The ones with balls at the end so help stretch ears out. Anyway.....Fuck her! That stupid dickwad!

I very rarely use my debit card, because I just don't like the concept of it. I imagine sirens going off in my bank, and then they flip a switch, that converts my paper money into magic digital money, and then they put it on a disc and then they put the disc in a computer and type in a secret code that sends it to it's destination. And this all happens in a matter of seconds. I know that's not how it works, but digital money scares me. I worry that someone's going to make a mistake and I'll get charged $500 instead of $5 for a pack of cigarettes, and I'll have to spend the next decade on the phone straightening it out.

Banks are very mysterious places to me. When I first got a savings account, I thought that you deposited money, then they gave you the exact same bills you had put in when you decided to withdraw money. A friend of mine told me that wasn't how it worked, so when I made my next deposit, I took a red sharpie and made X's on all the bills that I was going to deposit. I never did see any of those bills with the red X's again.

bathroomsurgery

• st. sally
    • art
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2008, 02:04:40 PM »

I went through a million precautions to keep hair dye from accidentally getting anywhere in the bathroom but on my head-- and it still ended up on the bath mat.  EERRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH. I mean, it's a bath mat from the dollar store, but still! 
Blås med meg min kvite russer...

Johnny

• Get your leather on
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2008, 05:11:35 PM »

finding out you weight more than you thought you did.

When you thought you were "disgusting" at 217

to find that you've climbed to 233

Seriously,

My self esteem is pretty much non existent anymore.
 :-\
I don't have low self esteem. I just have low esteem for everyone else.

Shakti

• Poster girl for some suburban sickness
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2008, 10:34:22 AM »

My backstabbing, hope-grabbing, fit-having, joy-crushing bitch of a boss is back.  I thought it was next Wednesday he returned.  Furthermore, I didn't blare Backstabber as the last song in the car because I wasn't expecting him.  Worst of all, likely new job hasn't gotten me a written offer yet, so I can't welcome him back with a bright, shiny resignation letter.
My own private highway from the cradle to the grave; I save a bundle skipping middle age and Saturdays.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 872   Go Up