THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Author Topic: The Random Thought thread  (Read 3037838 times)

spider jerusalem

• forever a
  • um mazzaropi incriminado
Re: The Random Thought thread
« Reply #37995 on: July 26, 2014, 11:56:23 PM »

^I'm getting my hopes up for the two of you ;)

Thanks! But she flaked.

More or less at 15h, she messages me telling she woke up at 14h. I answer it is fine and that I would be going to Anima Mundi at Botafogo (we were going to this festival, which is happening in 3 or 4 cinemas around Rio), to catch the shorts at 17h and one feature film (Bill Plympton's Cheating)  at 20h. I ended up watching the 18h shorts instead of the 17h, because I got late there, then, she messages me saying "oh, I'm here at Flamengo (a neighborhood near Botafogo) but I'm not sue what I'm up too. Have fun there!".

After the sessions, I message her asking if she was still there in Flamengo, because I was going to drink a pint and head home. She answers "ok, tell me how it went" - yeah, nothing saying if she was still there or "oh, come here!"  - my last message was asking her if she found anything to do, after all. No answer so fa on my FB.

I don't know why she hasnt shown, or told me if she wasn't/was still there in Flamengo. Or if she pretended to not understand my "hey, I'm trying to see you" and ignored that because she was somehow avoiding to see me. 

At least I haven't asked her phone/whatsapp. I may, eventually, since I hate using FB on my mobile.

I assembled this team for purposes of a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen thing, but in reading this thread it occurs to me they're all highly bangable. Yeah, even Spider Jerusalem.

Astica

• Ghost
  • Purportedly decadent.
« Reply #37996 on: July 28, 2014, 07:38:24 AM »

^I'm confused by "okay, tell me how it went". The movie or the pint? Were you clearly inviting her for the pint?

@Topic: there's no feeling quite like scrolling through your own tumblr archive and just taking in how brilliant your taste in everything is.
Quote from: Indja
I mean really, my sins are my own - i don't wnat some cunt to swoop in and wipe the slate clean. it is my fucking slate. fuck offf.

Quote from: N.U.
Tricorns are fuckbanana awesome.

spider jerusalem

• forever a
« Reply #37997 on: July 28, 2014, 09:10:13 AM »

^I'm confused by "okay, tell me how it went". The movie or the pint? Were you clearly inviting her for the pint?

The movie.

No, I wasn't because I was not aware if she was still there in Flamengo. Alas, I had already invited her to the movies. I was afraid I'd sound too desperate if I'd invited her for a pint -  even being aware that she does not like beer.

I don't know. I think I've screwed up again. I'm trying not to start chatting with her on FB, kinda of waiting her to reply/start a conversation, specially because I was the last one (between us) to send a message.
I assembled this team for purposes of a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen thing, but in reading this thread it occurs to me they're all highly bangable. Yeah, even Spider Jerusalem.

Faloleen

« Reply #37998 on: July 28, 2014, 09:31:47 AM »

@Topic: there's no feeling quite like scrolling through your own tumblr archive and just taking in how brilliant your taste in everything is.

Oooooh, yes. I do that a lot.  O0
Fate is not a factor.

spider jerusalem

• forever a
« Reply #37999 on: July 28, 2014, 08:45:32 PM »

So, chatting with my and her (lets name her R) friend he tells me that:

- He also wanted to bang/hook up with her once. But she was drunk, and he is not this kind of guy.
- She has an ex, who is kind of still attached to her. She gave occasional sex and such with him.
- I have this special ability to get interested on woman that: 1. has some kind of relationship/unsolved things; 2. is banging with friends ;

Now, I'm starting to really lose my interest on her. Lets see how many weeks without her saying "hi" will pass until I ask her for a pint or smth.

Miss Sahara

« Reply #38000 on: July 30, 2014, 06:54:54 PM »

Oh i also got me a 'date' tomorrow. With a girl i've been talking to on the internet through an online dating site. I'm kinda panicking. I mean i have nothing to lose, really,  ut what if she's actually awesome? i'm not sure this is the right time for me to meet her, since i'm still not completely over my ex. Oh god there i go again being stupid and unpatient.

spider jerusalem

• forever a
« Reply #38001 on: July 31, 2014, 01:54:25 PM »

I logged yesterday on FB and there was a invite from her to her birthday party. Happens that it was one of those massive invites, so I was there together with other 96 people on her list.

Nevertheless, I talked with my friend about it and he said her ex will probably be there, so she will probably be with him. He also mentioned about a girl there he has some interest in.

Well, I really don't know if I should (or want) to go. I had decided going to my town this weekend, specially because of my therapy. It has been awhile [since my last session]. On the other hand, staying another weekend here and going to a party maybe good for socialization. #1stworldproblems

Miss Sahara

« Reply #38002 on: July 31, 2014, 08:59:05 PM »

Will there be more people you know than her and your friend at the party?

spider jerusalem

• forever a
« Reply #38003 on: July 31, 2014, 10:05:37 PM »

Will there be more people you know than her and your friend at the party?

Not sure. Probably not.

EDIT: a girl I've met at the same day as her is going, but we are not friends

Faloleen

« Reply #38004 on: August 01, 2014, 04:30:56 AM »

Oh i also got me a 'date' tomorrow. With a girl i've been talking to on the internet through an online dating site. I'm kinda panicking. I mean i have nothing to lose, really,  ut what if she's actually awesome? i'm not sure this is the right time for me to meet her, since i'm still not completely over my ex. Oh god there i go again being stupid and unpatient.

How did it go?
Fate is not a factor.

spider jerusalem

• forever a
« Reply #38005 on: August 03, 2014, 03:59:18 PM »

Long story short about yesterday: I almost didn't go, because I had an anxiety attack since everything on my Saturday was going really bad - all my fault. I intended to arrive there at 19h, I got there it was almost 23h. But I met nice people there and everything went fine (I went to bed - there - more or less at 5h). The only troubles was a migraine that only stopped at 10h today (and me being sick). 

EDIT on 04/08: they've uploaded the photos. 52 files uploaded. I'm in none of them. hehe! 

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
« Reply #38006 on: August 06, 2014, 04:49:38 PM »

I've got a tinder date on Friday. I'm kind of nervous, I really like him when we're chatting on facebook. But I don't want to get my hopes up.
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

Miss Sahara

« Reply #38007 on: August 06, 2014, 06:42:15 PM »

How did it go?

It was kinda weird. I like her...we met for coffee and talked for three hours straight. About all the things i knew from the internet we have in common and about those we don't. It was interesting, but i felt like there was nothing more, like all my 'requirements' on paper were met but some kind of real connection was missing... it was nice talking with her but she is so...normal. nothing that made me want to know more about her than about anyone else fairly smart and kind (and gay) i might have met at a cafe. Not that i'm so special... Sorry I can't really explain it... So, maybe we'll chat again, but so far we haven't written and i don't really mind. Plus i was reminded of how similar my ex gf and i were in terms of humour and general questions we have in life which made me a little depressed. I don't really want to be reminded of her everytime i meet someone new...

spider jerusalem

• forever a
« Reply #38008 on: August 07, 2014, 08:48:12 PM »

Devo's LP New traditionalists showed me why the A side B side were such a cool thing. You finish A side, with the awesome but depressive Going Under. Then you turn the disc and BAM! Race of Doom in your face, motherfucker!

spider jerusalem

• forever a
« Reply #38009 on: August 14, 2014, 01:00:29 PM »

Double post:

Today is my birthday, but it is also the 10th death anniversary of a friend. Mixed feelings.