THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: 1 ... 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 ... 2540   Go Down

Author Topic: The Random Thought thread  (Read 3025554 times)

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
Re: The Random Thought thread
« Reply #7425 on: August 02, 2008, 12:44:38 AM »

Hahhahahahah, when you explained everything did they laughed at you and say you were a DUMBASS!!

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #7426 on: August 02, 2008, 01:38:35 AM »

Hahhahahahah, when you explained everything did they laughed at you and say you were a DUMBASS!!

No.....they took it seriously. Like really. I had 3 cop cars cut through traffic and get to my house because the person my friend called thought someone was being beaten up at my house. So she called the cops. they traced the number, got to my house. Searched my house without a warrant. Touched my fucking piano! The stupid girl cop flipped through my songbook and was all "Why do you write such morbid songs? One's about killing, and burning, why are you so morbid?" She looked at the song title: The Kill by the dolls. I told her "None of them are morbid...have you even read the lyrics?" I called that bitch out is what I did. Then she picked up my skull carelessly and was like "Oh my god! why do you have this??" the jaw just drops and it's already cracked. I bought it when I was in Cancun. Anywho. The main cop guy was being such a retard. He looks at my hand and says "Did you know your nails were painted black?" This was during the time I used to paint my nails. So as we waited for my mom he asked me about school, what grades I get. I lied and told him I got really high grades, I'm in this music programme at school, I have a shit load of friends, I've never gotten in trouble with the law (this one wasn't a lie). So after saying that to him he treats me like a criminal because I told him my parents were divorced.

You just heard this 15-year-old kid tell you that he has a fuckload amount of friends, never got in trouble with the law, straight A student, enrolled in a music theatre programme at some art school....BUT OH MY GOD HIS PARENTS ARE DIVORCED AHHH CRIMINAL!! He goes on about how I could be placed in foster care just because my parents are divorced. Wow!

Because I can keep a totally straight face through practically anything he told me "you don't seem to care at all, do you?" "No, I do. I just have high functioning autism and epilepsy." "yeah but you're parents are divorced so you don't care, right?"......."So where's your mom?" "She's at the gym." "Oh I work out at a gym too! Maybe I've checked her out" (is this supposed to make me at like ease? You tear through my house, touch my things, walk around in your muddy boots, call me a jackass, and idiot, say fuck in my house at least 20 times and your lame jokes are supposed to make me think you're nice people? come the fuck on!).... "Uhm, no, it's an all-women's gym." "Oh damn...I'd love to be in one of those." Sexist! but the girl cop didn't take any offense at all to that remark. Butch dyke.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #7427 on: August 02, 2008, 01:51:25 AM »

Shit, that was rude, but your parents are divorced so you donĀ“t care, that sounds so cliche... fucking cops, the jokes about the gym were just wrong.

Why are you so morbid? damn they are really guided by cliches.

snowman

« Reply #7428 on: August 02, 2008, 01:56:28 AM »

dude, that sucks. but it's fucking funny.

i'm in a car, my dads driving, im on my bros macbook. it's amazing and i urge everyone to go rob a bank or rob someone and get enough money to buy yourself a mac. theyre like these cute little plastic pieces of folded plastic. lol. it's just so miniature. but i'm on his macbook air. really slim. very fragile. k, so i guess i'm going to leave.
I got a text from my wife...and haven't text back yet. Better go get some credit...

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #7429 on: August 02, 2008, 02:01:08 AM »

It was unbelievably rude. But when I look back on it minus the cop part it was so hilarious. Not gonna lie. Snoman, shut the fuck up!
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

CaffeinatedCassadie

• Faceboooook
« Reply #7430 on: August 02, 2008, 02:43:41 AM »

Seean, you made my day. Fuking morbid piece of shit child of seperated parents!!! Just kidding haha. But this did make my day.
bitch please, my hate can't be contained in one thread.

CaffeinatedCassadie

• Faceboooook
« Reply #7431 on: August 02, 2008, 02:51:06 AM »

I can not get over my fear of talking on stage. Put my up there with my bass and I am fine. Ask me to be a British alcoholic principal and I freak.

tonic pancake.

« Reply #7432 on: August 02, 2008, 04:13:14 AM »

i;vm covered iun ace paubt abd tpoyiubug owifh one hand and hopunv thguis souybds ight.
so high and drubk ab d uabt; vekueve wgat ekse gettubg duzzy opprivavky tine for sleep abd i paubted the bathroon with my figers and oil crayohng paubt vbecasyrse tahjt was what they w

CaffeinatedCassadie

• Faceboooook
« Reply #7433 on: August 02, 2008, 04:14:54 AM »

^^I understood some of that...

CaffeinatedCassadie

• Faceboooook
« Reply #7434 on: August 02, 2008, 04:23:57 AM »

I JUST NOTICED I WAS BORN THE SAME DAY AS NEIL FUCKING GAIMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOVEMBER 10th ALL THE WAY, YO!  :D

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #7435 on: August 02, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »

Girl you know it.
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #7436 on: August 02, 2008, 12:45:23 PM »

Page 500! Half a step to 1000.

My throat is always sore, I need to drink tea more often and honeydize it and more vocal warm-ups. Geeez.
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #7437 on: August 02, 2008, 12:57:54 PM »

I love how everyone leaving the gym says "See ya!" Even though I'll never see them again...

But I don't feel like saying so.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

Cheddars Cousin

• I'm no Gouda
  • Legendairy
« Reply #7438 on: August 02, 2008, 01:09:20 PM »

When there is no subject in a sentence, the implied subject is "I".

Therefore, "See ya!"  becomes, "I see ya!" which is quite obvious since you are right in front of them.  I don't know why they would make such a declaration.  Unless, of course, you were playing hide and seek.  Whre you?  Because that's the only thing that would make any sense.

Corona-Radiata1203

• Subversive Network #2 - 24.24.2.1203 - Hangar18
« Reply #7439 on: August 02, 2008, 01:15:06 PM »

:sign5:
What have I become?
    My sweetest friend
    Everyone I know
    Goes away in the end
Pages: 1 ... 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 ... 2540   Go Up