THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: THEATRE IS EVIL: Where to get it!!!  (Read 18318 times)

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
THEATRE IS EVIL: Where to get it!!!
« on: August 30, 2012, 04:06:46 PM »

I'm going to use this thread as a comprehensive list to direct you guys where you can pick up a copy of AFP's new album worldwide in both physical and digital stores.
If you see the album available in a local shop or online retailer, post in this thread the store name and location (ie: iTunes Canada, or Newbury Comics, Massachusetts etc.) and we'll have a comprehensive collection of where to get the album.

The album's release dates are as follows:
Australia: September 7th
Europe (most territories): September 10th
US & Canada: September 11th
Germany – September 14th
France - September 24th
Spain - October 1st (physical edition, digital is out now)

PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL ALBUM:

AmandaPalmer.net Webstore:
http://amandapalmer.net/shop
3 ways to get the album:
-Digital download
-CD Digipack
-LP vinyl record
(all orders come with a digital download)

DIGITAL ALBUM:

AmandaPalmer.net Pay-What-You-Want FREE download:
http://www.amandapalmer.net/shop/pay-what-you-want/
-Deluxe version, includes b-sides and cover songs (minimum price of $1 to cover the cost of using cover songs, original artists are paid)
-Regular version, FREE download + pay what you want.

iTunes:
Available in iTunes' stores worldwide.

iTunes US (includes bonus track: The Living Room): http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/theatre-is-evil/id543389596
Open your iTunes store in your player and search "Theatre Is Evil"

iTunes Australia (includes bonus track: Denial Thing): http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/theatre-is-evil-bonus-version/id543927791
iTunes New Zealand (includes bonus track: Denial Thing): http://itunes.apple.com/nz/preorder/theatre-is-evil-aus-nz-bonus/id543931472

iTunes Greece: http://itunes.apple.com/gr/preorder/theatre-is-evil-feat.-grand/id541863842

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Theatre-Is-Evil-Amanda-Palmer/dp/B008JFQU4S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346792862&sr=8-1&keywords=amanda+palmer

PHYSICAL ALBUM:

Newbury Comics
Pre-order/sale for physical CD (includes a CD sleeve signed by Amanda)
http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-1747643N

INDIE RECORD STORES:
Use this link to find local independent record stores that have the album:
http://www.recordstoreday.com/Item/9003655095

Best Buy (United States)
Best Buy is running a promotion, get $2 off Theatre Is Evil during release week 9/11-9/15 using this coupon flyer: http://bit.ly/TIEbbPromo

JB Hi-Fi PRE-ORDER (Australia):
Pre-order for physical CD (includes CD signed by Amanda & bonus track: Denial Thing):
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/alternative/theatre-is-evil-signed-copy/670068

Australia: List of shops that are carrying the CD and vinyl LP:
Polyester Records (Melb)
Basement Discs (Melb)
Readings (Melb)
Red Eye Records (Syd)
Hum (Syd)
Blackwood Sound (Ade)
Jet Black Cat (Bris)

New Zealand:
Marbecks
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
Re: THEATRE IS EVIL: Where to get it!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 04:13:55 PM »

these are the ones i'm waiting for:
-kickstarter version of the cd and vinyl part of the summer invasion 7" vinyls pledge
-digital version from greek itunes (The Living Room as a bonus)
-physical release through amanda's webstore
-australian physical cd from jb hifi (i've used their website before, for the Amanda Palmer goes down under cd and their service was amazing. the shipping was fast and the packaging was perfect. and the fact that the cd had a signed postcard in it was a big bonus)

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 06:37:25 PM »

-kickstarter version of the cd and vinyl part of the summer invasion 7" vinyls pledge
-australian physical cd from jb hifi (i've used their website before, for the Amanda Palmer goes down under cd and their service was amazing. the shipping was fast and the packaging was perfect. and the fact that the cd had a signed postcard in it was a big bonus)

Awesome! You're going to have quite an evil collection :)
Can you send me a link to the Greek iTunes store? I'll put it in my post in above!
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

Félix Marqués

• ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 08:21:58 PM »

Oh? I thought iTunes everywhere had “The Living Room”. I'm not sure whether the one I access is the American or the Spanish one (I though there was only one iTunes anyway) but it's there.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 12:10:40 AM »

Awesome! You're going to have quite an evil collection :)
Can you send me a link to the Greek iTunes store? I'll put it in my post in above!

from the previews i knew this was gonna be an amazing album, and i sure knew that i didn't want to miss any of the fun so i went all out with it!!!

here is the link for the greek itunes pre-order:
http://itunes.apple.com/gr/preorder/theatre-is-evil-feat.-grand/id541863842 € 6,99

------------------

Oh? I thought iTunes everywhere had “The Living Room”. I'm not sure whether the one I access is the American or the Spanish one (I though there was only one iTunes anyway) but it's there.
each country has its own itunes store with prices and material that corresponds to its individual music market. i checked the spanish store btw and it also has the Living Room as a bonus song. i'm guessing it's only down under that gets the Denial Thing.if you want to check which is the store you're downloading from go to the main page of your itunes and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. on the right corner you will see a circle flag of the country of the store. by clicking on it you can change the country and browse other stores but in order to purchase something from a different one, you have to have a credit card with an address that corresponds to this country.

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 01:23:53 AM »

NZ iTunes has it listed as September 7 release date. And Denial Thing as the bonus.
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 09:34:32 PM »

Thanks guys.
I'm checking on the NZ date of September 7th to see if that'll include the physical Australian version of the CD too.

The first post has been updated. Now with a US signed copy -

US pre-order for signed CD from Newbury Comics
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 02:16:09 AM »

Thanks guys.
I'm checking on the NZ date of September 7th to see if that'll include the physical Australian version of the CD too.

The first post has been updated. Now with a US signed copy -

US pre-order for signed CD from Newbury Comics

here's the link for the NZ store for you to update:
http://itunes.apple.com/nz/preorder/theatre-is-evil-aus-nz-bonus/id543931472 $18.99 - bonus The Denial Thing, Expected Release date September 7th

also, i'm guessing the Newbury Comics pre-order is for the same cd version as the one offered in the Amanda webstore with the difference that it is signed?!

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 02:40:16 AM »

Thanks for the NZ link, Nikos.

The Newbury Comics CD is the US retail version of the CD, so it should be same as the physical CD on Amanda's webstore as far as the tracklisting and packaging goes.

Theatre Is Evil is a digipack with an album insert, so in the past when I've placed an order through NC (for Yes, Virginia actually) that included a signed booklet for a digipak, I received the sealed CD and then a clear plastic case that had the signed insert/CD sleeve in it.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 03:05:18 AM »

Thanks Nikos, when I went to look for the link, I couldn't find the album on the iTunes site xD
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 04:54:19 AM »

just a note for european buyers who want a signed cd and don't care which version they get (US with Living Room as bonus or AU/NZ with the Denial Thing as a bonus)

the US version from Newbury Comics costs $10.99 + $6.99 (shipping) = $17.98 which corresponds to 14.29
the AU/NZ version from jb hifi costs $14.99 + $8.24 (shipping) = $23.23 which corresponds to 19.06

also just as a referance the cd from Amanda's official webstore (us unsigned -i'm guessing):
$10 + $3.95 (shipping) = $13.95 = 11.08

*mind that the US version is in american dollars and the AU/NZ one in australian dollars
**i did the conversions with today's rates according to xe.com

---------------------
Thanks for the NZ link, Nikos.

Thanks Nikos, when I went to look for the link, I couldn't find the album on the iTunes site xD

you're both welcome!

A Needle Pulling Veins

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 08:00:28 PM »

AHHHHHH DENIAL THING AND LIVING ROOM I've been waiting so long!

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 09:20:01 PM »

Just got confirm Oz/NZ release date is Sept 7th, and I've updated the info above.

Also, FYI:

@amandapalmer: YES. RT @Mitholas @amandapalmer Will there be bonus tracks in the digital bundle for physical backers?
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

A Needle Pulling Veins

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »

Is there a way to order items from another country's itunes if I am in the US? I want to buy the 'Denial Thing' when the album comes out but that is apparently only available in NZ and it says my apple id is only valid in the US when I try to make a purchase? WTF ROAR I've wanted this goddamn song for what seems like eons.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 12:35:24 PM »

Is there a way to order items from another country's itunes if I am in the US? I want to buy the 'Denial Thing' when the album comes out but that is apparently only available in NZ and it says my apple id is only valid in the US when I try to make a purchase? WTF ROAR I've wanted this goddamn song for what seems like eons.
in order to buy from another country's store, you have to have a valid credit card with a billing address whithin that country. otherwise you can get the denial thing on the physical australian release, or if you pledged for the kickstarter 7" vinyl you'll get it as a b-side to the 4th vinyl. if you are a kickstarter backer of this project in general i wouldn't be surprised if this song comes as a bonus digital download. also it could end up on bandcamp as all of amanda's previous releases have. so don't lose hope!

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 12:40:09 PM »

At the moment, no. But "Denial Thing" is also available on the Oz version of the CD (so you could by the signed copy from JB Hi-Fi). I think it's awesome that you want to get that track "officially" - there's a few B-sides and extra songs that will be trickling out in different places. so, let's just say, hang tight on more info on how, where and when to get bonus, extra tracks ;)
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

A Needle Pulling Veins

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 01:04:24 PM »

At the moment, no. But "Denial Thing" is also available on the Oz version of the CD (so you could by the signed copy from JB Hi-Fi). I think it's awesome that you want to get that track "officially" - there's a few B-sides and extra songs that will be trickling out in different places. so, let's just say, hang tight on more info on how, where and when to get bonus, extra tracks ;)

haha it's not so much that I want it "officially'', I just want to pay for the artist and band for their efforts and for their creation. I'm an artist too, and the need to make a little something for your work is just as relevant & important as the need to share it with people. I already bought the album again on itunes despite being a backer on kickstarter solely for the living room track, so I'll just cross my fingers that denial thing appears elsewhere.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 01:43:34 PM »

I'm sure there's a logistical reason for this or something, but out of curiosity, how come there's no Bandcamp preorder for the digital album? That is definitely my preferred way to buy music digitally.

edit: lolol I probably should have checked the first link!

another queston, though: is the darker album art intentional, or is it something iTunes did? I thought the AU bonus track version had it when I first looked, but it doesn't now, but the Greek one does.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Merk

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 01:47:38 PM »

why does it come out earlier in Australia?

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 02:26:23 PM »

maybe it has to do with the chart system there.perhaps their releases count from Friday to Thursday

Félix Marqués

• ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 05:35:08 PM »

haha it's not so much that I want it "officially'', I just want to pay for the artist and band for their efforts and for their creation. I'm an artist too, and the need to make a little something for your work is just as relevant & important as the need to share it with people. I already bought the album again on itunes despite being a backer on kickstarter solely for the living room track, so I'll just cross my fingers that denial thing appears elsewhere.

But, if you got the Kickstarter 5$ deluxe download, supposedly it should include absolutely everything, including TLR and DT. I believe that was confirmed by Sean, in fact, when I asked in the NEW ALBUM topic.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 05:46:42 PM »

'tis the nature of the way CDs are released, they come out in different days of the week depending on the region. ie: in the US it's ALWAYS a Tuesday.

Yes, this. mad love from afp & the team. :)

another queston, though: is the darker album art intentional, or is it something iTunes did? I thought the AU bonus track version had it when I first looked, but it doesn't now, but the Greek one does.
as far as I am aware, there was some issue with some sites pulling the incorrect art work - i'm not too keen on graphic design stuffs, but there's a difference the way something looks hi-res on a computer screen versus how the colors need to be balanced for it to print hi-res for posters and paper material. I think some of the online shops accidentally used the wrong photo, as far as I am aware, there isn't any differences but I will update you if I hear otherwise.

Also, as a tip - make sure you check Amanda's website on US CD release day. So says, a little bird. ;)
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

A Needle Pulling Veins

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 08:10:37 PM »

But, if you got the Kickstarter 5$ deluxe download, supposedly it should include absolutely everything, including TLR and DT. I believe that was confirmed by Sean, in fact, when I asked in the NEW ALBUM topic.

OH HELL YES

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 07:01:15 AM »

itunes greece has September 9th as the release day!!!hopefully i will be able to get it by midnight saturday night

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 07:22:00 PM »

Updated thread with indie record store finder
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2012, 11:05:39 PM »

Physical CD release, in stores, for Germany and France are as follows:

Germany – September 14th
France - September 24th
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

insignifikunt

• Super Fan
  • ...Strength through Music...
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2012, 11:16:38 PM »

because australia is awesome that's why.  :buck2:

also...

The ARIA charts are calculated once a week on Sunday.  They are based on retail recorded music sales within Australia for the week from the preceding Saturday to the Friday prior to calculation.  The new charts are usually uploaded to the website on Sunday night Eastern Australian time.
...Sing for the teachers who told you that you couldn't sing...

d514

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2012, 11:07:24 AM »

Physical CD release, in stores, for Germany and France are as follows:

Germany – September 14th
France - September 24th

amazon.de (Germany) says September 7th for the standard CD.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2012, 03:39:52 PM »

CD is out now in Australia. Updated the first post with link to iTunes Australia and a list of shops that are carrying the CD and vinyl record.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2012, 06:53:48 PM »

Marbecks in New Zealand will be stocking the CD. However, the guy I talked to at the shop said that their copies had been delayed a day or two.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2012, 11:52:54 PM »

Marbecks in New Zealand will be stocking the CD. However, the guy I talked to at the shop said that their copies had been delayed a day or two.
thanks for the tip!
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2012, 07:25:00 AM »

in the uk, just went into an hmv store and it's being sold in there!

lucy

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2012, 07:33:41 AM »

For the Dutchies: www.bol.com (Dutch Amazon like website) is selling the CD at http://www.bol.com/nl/p/theatre-is-evil-deluxe/1000004012415209/ for €16,99 plus shipping. As far as I know they also ship to Belgium.

God knows why, but it's listed under Amanda & The Gran Palmer. Lovely band name :P

Edit: It's also on sale at the Free Record Shop: http://www.freerecordshop.nl/muziek/theatre-is-evil-amanda-palmer-the-gran-0711297497199
I don't know if they sell it in store as well, but you can buy it online for €15,50. They list is as Amanda Palmer & The Gran. That sounds even weirder.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2012, 07:50:47 AM »

^i wonder why it's listed as "deluxe". is it because it's digipack?

lucy

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2012, 07:53:21 AM »

I'm not sure, it doesn't have any tracklisting information, it just says it's 1 disc. There is a non deluxe version as well, but it doesn't have the album art on the page and it's the exact same price (no tracklisting info either). http://www.bol.com/nl/p/theatre-is-evil/1000004012415207/ The only difference seems to be the release date, the non deluxe says it's 6 September, the deluxe is 10 September.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2012, 07:54:55 AM »

that's weird.could it be that they somehow got the kickstarter version in their hands?

lucy

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2012, 08:00:04 AM »

I doubt it. I think the deluxe version is the one with a bonus track (The Living Room?) and the non deluxe one is probably the same as the one sold at the Free Record Shop. That one doesn't have any bonus tracks according to the tracklist on the website.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2012, 08:17:27 AM »

I doubt it. I think the deluxe version is the one with a bonus track (The Living Room?) and the non deluxe one is probably the same as the one sold at the Free Record Shop. That one doesn't have any bonus tracks according to the tracklist on the website.
i didn't think there would be a version without a bonus track, i just thought that it might be included as a hidden track, instead of listed in the credits as bonus. the digital booklet includes a painting from The Living Room. I'm wondering whether the Australian has one of The Denial Thing instead. i haven't received either one though yet so i don't know for sure. we'll just have to wait and see

lucy

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2012, 08:26:40 AM »

Neither did I but I wouldn't know what else it could be. Then again, they even got the band name wrong so for all we know the 'deluxe' is nothing different from other versions. I won't be ordering it though as I can't afford spending any more money on this (I backed the kickstarter), but I'm guessing we'll find out soon enough what kind of different versions there are.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2012, 02:34:41 PM »

Updated thread: In the US Best Buy stores are running a promotion for $2 off during release week.

I will look into the album name being incorrect, thanks for posting it here.
I'm not sure what the difference is with the Deluxe editions, but Kickstarter edition is for Kickstarter backers ONLY, it will not be sold anywhere else.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

Ryan James

• FaceBook
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2012, 11:10:42 PM »

Any news when the iTunes download in the US will be available? Midnight? I had donated to the Kickstarter but currently don't have access to a computer, as my old one was stolen recently. So I figured I'd just buy it on iTunes from my phone.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2012, 12:23:27 AM »

Any news when the iTunes download in the US will be available? Midnight? I had donated to the Kickstarter but currently don't have access to a computer, as my old one was stolen recently. So I figured I'd just buy it on iTunes from my phone.
iTunes should work as it typically does for any release. I'm not too familiar with buying pre-orders on it myself, but the album is now available in the US so you should be getting your iTunes downloads ASAP
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

Ryan James

• FaceBook
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2012, 01:29:11 AM »

iTunes should work as it typically does for any release. I'm not too familiar with buying pre-orders on it myself, but the album is now available in the US so you should be getting your iTunes downloads ASAP
Download started as soon as I read this post, thanks!

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 05:55:34 PM »

Update on the difference between regular and deluxe versions of the CD:
I believe "Deluxe version" may include B-sides that the regular version does not have, as that was the difference between the downloads.

UPDATE: you can download "Theatre Is Evil" directly from Amanda's website as a pay-what-you-want download. This includes the deluxe download, with b-sides and covers (for a minimum of $1 to take care of the costs of the cover songs) or the regular album version (for a minimum of FREE)

http://www.amandapalmer.net/shop/pay-what-you-want/
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

Reptile

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2012, 11:48:17 AM »

I went into HMV the other day to get a copy for my Mum (because I am #1 daughter) and couldn't find it. Today I realised I was looking under 'A' not 'P', d'oh. Oh well. CD successfully acquired.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2012, 01:36:02 PM »

Thread updated - release date for physical album in Spain is October 1st, thought the digital version is available there now.

I went into HMV the other day to get a copy for my Mum (because I am #1 daughter) and couldn't find it. Today I realised I was looking under 'A' not 'P', d'oh. Oh well. CD successfully acquired.

Aww!!!
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

Félix Marqués

• ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2012, 07:57:17 PM »

Thread updated - release date for physical album in Spain is October 1st, thought the digital version is available there now.

Oh, so THIS explains why I haven't seen it yet. XD
I wonder why.

It's OK, though, I'm waiting for my Kickstarter copy.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012, 04:02:14 PM »

This might be intentional, but there are no links to get any of amanda's pre-tie music on her website... it's kind of sad.   :'(
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2012, 12:12:34 AM »

This might be intentional, but there are no links to get any of amanda's pre-tie music on her website... it's kind of sad.   :'(

You can still get the goods:
http://music.amandapalmer.net/
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2012, 02:08:43 AM »

and postwartrade still works, right?

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2012, 03:04:11 PM »

and postwartrade still works, right?

indeed, http://postwartrade.com is still up, you can get physical merch there (CDs, LPs, even some signed stuff)
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

Lunar Reflection

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 05:11:58 PM »

All the major cd-store chains in Belgium seem to carry it (Free Record Shop, Fnac, Media Market.) Whenever I run across one I usually put them in the display (except in Fnac, because it was already in the display there, yay for Fnac!), because I'm very mature like that.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2012, 03:22:10 PM »

All the major cd-store chains in Belgium seem to carry it (Free Record Shop, Fnac, Media Market.) Whenever I run across one I usually put them in the display (except in Fnac, because it was already in the display there, yay for Fnac!), because I'm very mature like that.
:headbang:
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

Félix Marqués

• ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2013, 08:39:05 PM »

I have yet to visit a CD store in Spain where it even figures in their catalogue. I'm not planning on buying a new edition anytime soon, but it makes me sad.

ThisDudeChris

• Harrooh!
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2013, 10:50:03 AM »

Question about the revised Bed Song version of the physical release... Will there be a packaging difference? How will one know which version they are getting? Thanks much!

GlassSlipper

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2013, 01:48:43 PM »

Question about the revised Bed Song version of the physical release... Will there be a packaging difference? How will one know which version they are getting? Thanks much!
http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?topic=47583.0

ThisDudeChris

• Harrooh!
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2013, 12:56:34 PM »

http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?topic=47583.0

Saw that thread. Still doesn't answer the question. :)

GlassSlipper

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2013, 06:32:47 AM »

in the first version "...people are drinking and singing Van Halen and Slayer..."
in the second and more moving version "...And people are drinking and singing the Scarborough Fair..."

hope it helps

Félix Marqués

• ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2013, 06:26:13 AM »

^  think what he's asking is, how can we tell whether we're buying or ordering an album with the new song, not the old? There is no difference in packaging. If I buy one from Amanda's online store, for instance, will it already have the new version or aren't they out of stock yet?

ThisDudeChris

• Harrooh!
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2013, 09:01:33 AM »

Yup. That's it exactly.  O0

GlassSlipper

« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 07:22:34 PM »

ok, I get it :)

I guess she'll let us know with a sticker on it

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2013, 04:26:16 PM »

could anyone please confirm or deny whether Amanda will be bringing the TIE with the new Bed Song version with her on this tour?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]   Go Up