THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have your tickets come yet?  (Read 1227 times)

cefjohnson

Have your tickets come yet?
« on: August 30, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »

Headed to the Chicago show, and my tickets haven't arrived yet. Anyone else??

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
Re: Have your tickets come yet?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 01:48:15 AM »

Headed to the Chicago show, and my tickets haven't arrived yet. Anyone else??
I'm assuming you bought them through the pre-order on Amanda's website? Most of those tickets will be held at will-call, meaning you go up to the ticket window on the day of the show, give them your name, possibly show ID and they'll give you your ticket or check your name off a list for entry.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

RiverVox

• I'm a believer.
  • Goodbye to blueberry pie
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 08:51:39 PM »

I'm wondering the same thing. I bought tickets to the Boston show Nov. 17th through the AFP site but just realized I have no tickets and no confirmation email that I can find. There is a credit card charge from Topspin though. Does that make sense? If there was a confirmation email, who would it have come from? Is there anyway to verify the purchase? I'd hate to get to the Paradise and get turned away.  :'(

UPDATE! I got in touch with Topspin about my tickets for Boston. They will be mailed in early November. All is well!  :headbang: Great customer service!
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. ~ Neil Gaiman

music box

• http://icemyeyes.deviantart.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 12:57:06 AM »

I bought my tickets directly from the venue because Amanda's website wasn't working properly for me. I received an email with my tickets in an attachment.

Marjo

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 05:47:55 AM »

I'm still waiting for my tickets... I bought tickets to Amsterdam October 27th through Amanda's website, but haven't received anything (not the tickets, nor any other pre-order stuff I ordered at the same time). I contacted Topsin, and they have been "looking into this issue" for a week now... but haven't really given any answer. Has anyone received their Amsterdam tickets or pre-order vinyl/cd/ t-shirt?

I was going to buy a "backup" ticket directly from the venue, but the show was already sold out..

RoRi23

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 11:46:52 AM »

Haven't received the tickets for the Amsterdam show, either.

My receipt says that physical tickets ship no later than ten days prior to the event...

So I've decided to stay patient and optimistic.

SpookyTwigg

• Slave to the
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 02:39:17 AM »

I'm going to the Manchester gig on the 24th and none came the other day, still no sign of my t-shirt but the tickets are all sorted.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Pages: [1]   Go Up