THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CONTEST: RecordStoreDay.com win signed Theatre Is Evil Artwork  (Read 1199 times)

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
CONTEST: RecordStoreDay.com win signed Theatre Is Evil Artwork
« on: September 06, 2012, 01:50:02 PM »

Enter the contest: http://recordstoreday.com/Contest/936

AMANDA PALMER AND THE GRAND THEFT ORCHESTRA Win an autographed collection of the art commissioned to celebrate THEATRE IS EVIL

The new album THEATRE IS EVIL is in stores on 9/11/12, and earlier this year Amanda Palmer took her Grand Theft Orchestra on the road to introduce the music and a specially commissioned series of portraits to her Kickstarter supporters. We’ve got a print collection of those pieces, autographed by Amanda, and we’re celebrating the release of the new record by giving them to one lucky winner.  Enter below, and then check out the special Storywheel, where Amanda tells you the stories behind each piece. (And get a free download of the new track “The Killing Type” as well.)

*contest ends 9/24  *contest open to US residents only

view the storywheel here: http://recordstoreday.com/NewsItem/3151
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

thestrand

Re: CONTEST: RecordStoreDay.com win signed Theatre Is Evil Artwork
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 02:17:39 PM »

Awesome! And great to hear the stories!!

Wil it be possible to buy prints of any of these, for those of us who don't win the contest? There are a few there that I would love hanging in my home.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 04:36:28 PM »

i saw that yesterday and posted about it, but it really sucks that it's for US residents only. i'm hoping that we'll have the opportunity to buy some prints of the art on Amanda's webstore because some portraits are beyond amazing. for now my bookcase proudly displays the first two 7" vinyls that i've received. Cassandra's painting for Grown MAn Cry is one of my favorites and i want it as a giant poster on my wall :D

Miss Sahara

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 05:41:08 PM »

loved the storywheel!
Pages: [1]   Go Up