THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ignore this topic  (Read 1189 times)

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
ignore this topic
« on: September 06, 2012, 06:53:23 AM »

edit: never mind, i misunderstood what was being talked about :3

Someone posted in the Kickstarter comments

"For the person who asked about digital downloads - I saw Sean mention that there wasn't going to be any for Summer Invasion backers, that it was out of his hands."

Is this for real? Cos the Kickstarter page clearly says "includes deluxe digital download", and since it's now 3 postal days before the album comes out and I still haven't had shipping confirmation, there's no way mine is getting here for release day, so.. am I just not allowed to have a HQ version of the album when it's officially out? :\

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
Re: Deluxe digital download...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 06:59:13 AM »

"For the person who asked about digital downloads - I saw Sean mention that there wasn't going to be any for Summer Invasion backers, that it was out of his hands."

Is this for real? Cos the Kickstarter page clearly says "includes deluxe digital download", and since it's now 3 postal days before the album comes out and I still haven't had shipping confirmation, there's no way mine is getting here for release day, so.. am I just not allowed to have a HQ version of the album when it's officially out? :\
what it means is that the summer invasion backers wouldn't get a seperate download of the songs that they were getting on vinyl, before the album's release date. but every single backer will get the digital download in general

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 07:00:16 AM »

what it means is that the summer invasion backers wouldn't get a seperate download of the songs that they were getting on vinyl, before the album's release date. but every single backer will get the digital download in general
OH so I've completely misunderstood and we are still getting the deluxe download

right-o, never mind then.

i thought it was a bit weird JUST to exclude the summer invasion backers :')

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 07:03:10 AM »

there was a misunderstanding because at some point in May when the kickstarter was still active it was mentioned that each 7" vinyl will come with a matching digital download. but i'm guessing this would complicate things even furter, and since we will be getting these tracks anyway, they decided to send the same digital download bundle to everyone on release day
Pages: [1]   Go Up