THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Manchester Cathedral Weds 24 October  (Read 3473 times)

Strychnine

Re: Manchester Cathedral Weds 24 October
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 06:28:59 AM »

I've still got a spare ticket for this if anybody wants it.

RichardSunday

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 08:39:39 AM »

Tonights the Night, if any of you see a grey-haired dude, come and say hello  :)

Morpheus Laughing

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 07:27:37 AM »

Went to this...

In terms of sound it was pretty good; it's just a shame that I couldn't really see that much of the stage. My fairly good view of the  ukulele encore made up for it but I think I'll have to avoid flat floor venues in future.   

Reptile

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012, 07:35:47 AM »

That sucks, I am very short and I usually never see at gigs and I couldn't see most of the support acts. For some reason when Amanda and co. came on the audience reshuffled so there was only short to average height people in front to me and all was good.

jas

• Going Bandit, Reynolds Style
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012, 08:49:35 AM »

I enjoyed last night, apart from the terrible sound in Smile. It settled down after that though. Here's a vid of Ukelele Anthem from last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDSzBu-Km-0

Margo

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 10:25:29 AM »

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2012, 11:54:11 AM »

for the love of god somebody please tell me you have photos of me on stage in leeds united :')

lucy

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2012, 12:18:16 PM »

for the love of god somebody please tell me you have photos of me on stage in leeds united :')
Oooh you got to play after all, yay! I'm sorry there wasn't enough time in London, but I'm sure you were awesome on stage! :D
Do you have a video?

By the way I'm the girl from the queue at Koko, the one who recognised you from the 'box :P

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 04:32:21 PM »

Oooh you got to play after all, yay! I'm sorry there wasn't enough time in London, but I'm sure you were awesome on stage! :D
Do you have a video?

By the way I'm the girl from the queue at Koko, the one who recognised you from the 'box :P
Ahhh it's you! I know who you are! If only from the thread about Koko :') I'm just obviously really bad at names, I'm sorry D:

There is A video so far, but the sound quality isn't great, and the introduction wasn't recorded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9djxaBn1Ckw

My boyfriend recorded the entire thing (introduction, song, and the band bow at the end) in better quality, but he and his camera are currently in Glasgow for the gig, so that'll be uploaded Saturday :3

BHA/Sarah

• not asking to go dancing
    • art things
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »

ah you did get to play it in the end! great, was wondering why it wasn't played during KoKo..guessing to accomodate the uber long list of great guests? (also think I saw you there if you were standing at the front to the right of the stage) :)

Also all the pics from the Manchester gig look amazing, especially the outside encore and book hunt! love seeing the weird and wonderful things Amanda comes up with for making each venue work for her (even when they have a strict curfew)

lucy

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 02:28:07 PM »

Do you have a video?

Ahhh it's you! I know who you are! If only from the thread about Koko :') I'm just obviously really bad at names, I'm sorry D:

There is A video so far, but the sound quality isn't great, and the introduction wasn't recorded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9djxaBn1Ckw

My boyfriend recorded the entire thing (introduction, song, and the band bow at the end) in better quality, but he and his camera are currently in Glasgow for the gig, so that'll be uploaded Saturday :3
Hahaha :P That's alright, I only recently started posting again and like I said, I tend to stick to the scream of consciousness and anarchy haha. Besides it's just a nickname, to make things more confusing in that photo on facebook I'm tagged with my real name :P

Oh dude that's so awesomeee!! :D
Be sure to post the video your boyfriend made here, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up