THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THE KILLING TYPE VIDEO  (Read 13027 times)

LancePerkins

Re: THE KILLING TYPE VIDEO
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2012, 04:04:30 AM »

I left my heart in Amanda Palmer ♥

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2012, 04:22:17 AM »

Here's another option for the people from Germany:

Go to www.tape.tv
Search "The Killing Type" - you'll find the official video! It's not in HD unfortunately...

If someone could rip the HD version and upload it to a filesharing site, pleeeeaasasseee
i'm downloading now the 1080p and i'll upload it somewhere but i will be leaving shortly from my house for some errands so it will take a couple of hours till i have a link

BHA/Sarah

• not asking to go dancing
    • art things
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 04:29:44 AM »

WOAH. when she first smacks the actor's chest and all the blood splatters everywhere. so much emotion in this - I especially like the fact that it does go back to the super-white surroundings at the end and the heart has almost no blood on it at all.

(the vevo page is also suggesting I watch nicki minaj instead but that aint gonna happen!)

klingi

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 06:15:20 AM »

Go to www.tape.tv
Search "The Killing Type" - you'll find the official video! It's not in HD unfortunately...

If someone could rip the HD version and upload it to a filesharing site, pleeeeaasasseee
i'm downloading now the 1080p and i'll upload it somewhere but i will be leaving shortly from my house for some errands so it will take a couple of hours till i have a link

The Killing Type: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r4ubg2

I hope this is allowed, I apologise if it isn't.

YEEEEEESS!!!!!
A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 :love5: :love5: :love5:

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2012, 08:07:33 AM »

Go to www.tape.tv

YEEEEEESS!!!!!
i just got back. i'm guessing the sendspace link is of the HD video so i don't need to post my link

smiletotheleft

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2012, 09:30:25 AM »

The video is amazing!! I am also pretty much in love with this song. Can't wait til TUESDAY. OMG TUESDAY.

RosietheRiveter

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2012, 09:36:55 AM »

YOWZAH. Phewf. Damn. Wow. OK. I can breathe again now.
To be nobody-but-yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
- e e cummings

klingi

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2012, 09:40:51 AM »

Go to www.tape.tv

YEEEEEESS!!!!!
i just got back. i'm guessing the sendspace link is of the HD video so i don't need to post my link

You're right but I wanted to thank you for your effort anyway O0

playafashionista

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2012, 11:27:06 AM »

On first viewing, this gentle soul is a bit grossed out. Beautiful imagery but over the top which I know well that Amanda goes to. Admittedly I grew up a bit sheltered but real life gore and death have hit close to home so this video put me off a bit. Maybe my life is so sad and difficult right now to appreciate the video in the same way my twisted yet naive twenty year old self would have? Some of the lyrics resonate deeply with me as always-I remember wanting someone to care as much as I did but now if they don't I keep moving on.

OMG, could I be more jaded than Amanda?

Svn

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2012, 11:37:33 AM »

Thanks for the help and re-uploading the video to all of you!

On another note: Comic saaaaaaaans!

AchillesHeel

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2012, 12:03:58 PM »

WOAH. when she first smacks the actor's chest and all the blood splatters everywhere. so much emotion in this - I especially like the fact that it does go back to the super-white surroundings at the end and the heart has no blood on it at all.

(the vevo page is also suggesting I watch nicki minaj instead but that aint gonna happen!)
It actually took me out of the story a bit when she smacks his chest and the fake blood splashes. It made me laugh, because it is a bit silly that it was pooling on him, but I definitely wasn't pulled in farther because of it.

I love how she can make a (1920's style?) gown look commanding and strong instead of demure and delicate. I wonder how many takes it took for the splattering of the band?

I guess I should say hello to my fellow heathens as this is my first post. I am beyond excited to see AFP+GTO this month and equally fascinated by all the people who would populate Amanda Palmer's fanbase. I look forward to arguing and shooting the shit with you... shadowboxers?

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2012, 12:42:49 PM »

Go to www.tape.tv

YEEEEEESS!!!!!

You're right but I wanted to thank you for your effort anyway O0
you're welcome. i'll leave the video on my dropbox in case that link expires

RyitGrrl

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2012, 01:24:13 PM »

That was AMAZING! I mean the juxtaposition of colour, the crazy eyes, the song itself..... so great!!! You never disappoint Ms. Fucking Palmer.

jolenejolene

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2012, 02:26:35 PM »

hell fukn yeah!!

oh Amanda Fucking Palmer....you are just amazement!!

2 of my favourite things...blood+AmandaFuckingPalmer!

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2012, 03:55:12 PM »

the video is also HERE. See if this one works on the countries that had problem with the VEVO one
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up