THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ride Thread: Phoenix AZ, September 22 - Crescent Ballroom  (Read 641 times)

AchillesHeel

Ride Thread: Phoenix AZ, September 22 - Crescent Ballroom
« on: September 08, 2012, 12:22:39 PM »

I've got room for three possibly four in my car, and I'm roughly in North-Central Phoenix. If you need a ride and live in the nearby area I won't fret about gas money but farther out like Mesa, Pleasant Valley or Apache Junction and I would have to ask for a couple bucks. And the the patience of anyone else in the car. Sorry Tucson but I just can't, you know damn well why.

I also might be heading up to Prescott Valley the day after the show, however unlikely if anyone can get down to Phoenix but need a way back let me know.

If this is helpful to anyone my e-mail is in my profile and fyi I would be asking for FB/analogue just to make sure I'm not picking up anyone dangerous/crazy/not real, I will obviously reciprocate in kind. I just don't want to get carjacked and miss out on this show.

See you all there in your finest.

AchillesHeel

Re: Ride Thread: Phoenix AZ, September 22 - Crescent Ballroom
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 07:04:05 PM »

Just bumping this back up, also if anyone has a spare ticket I have a friend who would buy it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up