THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: okay, i give up. where's that tour manifesto??  (Read 889 times)

shad0wcaptain

okay, i give up. where's that tour manifesto??
« on: September 09, 2012, 12:58:17 AM »

philly's the day after tomorrow and i can't find the (email? blog? kickstarter update?) that detailed what she was asking from the audience.

something about bringing flashlights? and pen and paper? something about cameras being welcome but maybe not in the front row?

if someone can point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Romanticide

Re: okay, i give up. where's that tour manifesto??
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 01:14:15 AM »

http://www.amandapalmer.net/smile/

Go here, click FAQ. If this is what you're talking about, it took me a little while to find too.

shad0wcaptain

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 01:30:58 AM »

THANK YOU. yeah, that was it, exactly.

shad0wcaptain

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 02:50:48 PM »

just to clarify: at neither the philly show nor the dc show was there anything involving fruits/vegetables or flashlights.

the flashlight thing is apparently for an encore that might yet appear down the road (the 9:30 club had a fixed curfew at midnight and the philly show wrapped up well after 12:30 am; the new york video wasn't up the last time i checked and has since been taken down by the label$, but the song in question apparently wasn't in that setlist either).

the fruits and vegetables was for something cool that they apparently weren't able to get up and running.

and the sharpies and note pads are simply for submitting notes to The Box, which already has pens and paper next to it.

so, really, you don't need to fill your pockets with anywhere near as many props as it sounded.
Pages: [1]   Go Up