THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Koko London show 23/10  (Read 3310 times)

BHA/Sarah

• not asking to go dancing
    • art things
Koko London show 23/10
« on: September 18, 2012, 05:27:28 PM »

thought I'd just make a thread to see who else on here is attending the show, I'll be there with my friend dave (a tall large shapely guy with a long ponytail) and it's likely you'd spot him first, if you do we're both friendly come say hi :)

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
Re: Koko London show 23/10
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 04:13:57 PM »

I'm going!

aaaand thanks to some magic from the fairies on the internet, I am also playing piano for leeds united :D

lucy

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 07:04:43 AM »

I'll be there! Actually I'll be there with a few people from the 'box, though none seem to be very active on here anymore.
If anyone wants to meet up though I'm in :)

aaaand thanks to some magic from the fairies on the internet, I am also playing piano for leeds united :D
Oooh that sounds awesome!! :D

Mr. Leave Me Alone

• Cake Sex Riot
  • 'Agent of mirth'
    • Blog.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 08:55:31 AM »

I'm going to be there! Sarah and I were talking about working out some brigade thing but Sarah isn't coming anymore...I can't remember but I think Lucyanna was also into it...if anyone is up for it anyway let me know.
We had some ideas. Might make a topic if anyone else wants in.
Guns N' Roses are red, violets are funny...

Unbreakable toys are useful for breaking other toys.

I witnessed the Cake Sex Riot-4/3/12. Pray for me.
☑✝
☒♀+cake

lucy

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 09:01:16 AM »

I'm going to be there! Sarah and I were talking about working out some brigade thing but Sarah isn't coming anymore...I can't remember but I think Lucyanna was also into it...if anyone is up for it anyway let me know.

Ah really? I didn't know she's not coming anymore, sad. Anyway I'm up for brigading stuff! Or photographing the brigading stuff like in Paris haha. Got any ideas yet?

Mr. Leave Me Alone

• Cake Sex Riot
  • 'Agent of mirth'
    • Blog.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 09:08:42 AM »

Kind of! I made a topic about it. I need to find the notebook I was using around the time when we were talking about it, but if anyone else has ideas or just wants to use the topic to brainstorm, it's there. I'll add more when I remember. I'm a little disorganised at the moment from having a lot going on but it's getting kind of close!!!
Guns N' Roses are red, violets are funny...

Unbreakable toys are useful for breaking other toys.

I witnessed the Cake Sex Riot-4/3/12. Pray for me.
☑✝
☒♀+cake

BHA/Sarah

• art things
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 09:26:40 AM »

I'm going!

I saw your tumblr(?) open request! so awesome that you get to live out that dream!

and I'd definitely be up for doing something brigade related, or just helping out people who are, depending on the ideas everyone comes up with

FireSale134

• Learn something new every day
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 04:08:17 AM »

I'll be there.  Relatively new to the whole thing.  First concert (used to live on a teeny inaccessible island, now that I'm nearer London I don't have that excuse for being a wimp about concerts).

superstylynne

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 06:21:39 PM »

Me and my beautiful friend Martin are going :) I am new to AFP he has seen her many times. She signed his arm, he had it tattooed on  I'm up for meeting as many new people as poss x I will look out for u all x

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 04:41:25 PM »

I'm going!

I saw your tumblr(?) open request! so awesome that you get to live out that dream!

Yesss, that would be me ;D

Startin to get excited now, only 3 weeks away! :o I need to think about what to wear... I have a pretty snazzy waistcoat, I want to embroider something onto it (probably sparkly material if I can manage it), but can't think of an AFP-related insignia that would fit on one side of a waistcoat... :\

subwaykidd

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 04:04:18 PM »

im going to be there :)

BHA/Sarah

• art things
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 05:12:59 PM »

Yesss, that would be me ;D

Startin to get excited now, only 3 weeks away! :o I need to think about what to wear... I have a pretty snazzy waistcoat, I want to embroider something onto it (probably sparkly material if I can manage it), but can't think of an AFP-related insignia that would fit on one side of a waistcoat... :\

It's so close now :D hope I get to meet as many of you as possible, and big groups of afp fans coming together in one place is always pretty special.
I've been trying to decide/customise/make some things to wear.. still not sure about the clothes part but I made some suitably tacky costume rings (big gold flowers made from fake jewls) and Going to apply a glitter pattern to a black corset top but not sure on the design for that yet.. haha getting kitted out for the shows is half the adventure ;) 

shamblepop

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 07:57:22 AM »

I'll be there! Anyone know what time Amanda's likely to be on stage?

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 10:51:35 AM »

I'll be there! Anyone know what time Amanda's likely to be on stage?
9:15 :)

I have my outfit sorted now, ended up just going for sparkly ribbon rather than an actual design. So, look out for me on piano during Leeds United, I will have a multi-coloured fringe, waistcoat of various sparkly colours, and a snazzy blue/black tie :3

shamblepop

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 12:15:57 PM »

9:15 :)

Great, thanks! :D

I have my outfit sorted now, ended up just going for sparkly ribbon rather than an actual design. So, look out for me on piano during Leeds United, I will have a multi-coloured fringe, waistcoat of various sparkly colours, and a snazzy blue/black tie :3

I am ridiculously jealous! I'm nowhere near good enough to play it on stage but it's so much fun!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up