THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: San Francisco - AFP + GTO 26 September 2012  (Read 1705 times)

gwenners

San Francisco - AFP + GTO 26 September 2012
« on: September 23, 2012, 12:07:49 AM »

I'm in! Anyone else?

HiggsSearcher

Re: San Francisco - AFP + GTO 26 September 2012
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 02:31:01 AM »

Me! And if anyone wants one I have a spare ticket. One of my friends bought one but can't come, so we're looking for a good home for it :-) I also might be looking for a ride home after the show...the only public transportation home is BART, and looking at the times the shows have been ending I think I'd have to leave the concert early to take BART home. (I live in Concord right off the 680)

And I'm so excited for the concert!!

gwenners

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 02:15:23 PM »

Me! And if anyone wants one I have a spare ticket. One of my friends bought one but can't come, so we're looking for a good home for it :-) I also might be looking for a ride home after the show...the only public transportation home is BART, and looking at the times the shows have been ending I think I'd have to leave the concert early to take BART home. (I live in Concord right off the 680)

And I'm so excited for the concert!!

Ya, BARTing in from Antioch myself - and worried about the timing.

kriskannibal

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 02:57:19 PM »

I also have a spare ticket if anyone need it. Just email me at kriskannibal@yahoo.com

Are you guys going solo to the show? Its really scary to use public transport that time of night.

I live off in the south bay but if you live off the 680 I can take that route home too.

gwenners

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 08:37:29 PM »

I also have a spare ticket if anyone need it. Just email me at kriskannibal@yahoo.com

Are you guys going solo to the show? Its really scary to use public transport that time of night.

I live off in the south bay but if you live off the 680 I can take that route home too.

I'm going with my wife, so it's not solo on public transit.

HiggsSearcher

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 11:37:18 PM »

Me too--I'm not worried about safety, it's about not wanting to get stuck in SF overnight. (Then I would be worried about safety).

If kriskannibal could give us a ride to my house in Concord I could probably give Gwenners a ride from my house to Antioch. It isn't very far. (You also drive past the Walnut Creek BART station between the 680 and my house, so you might be able to just park a car there if you take BART into the city and get dropped off there)

gwenners

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 01:17:37 PM »

Me too--I'm not worried about safety, it's about not wanting to get stuck in SF overnight. (Then I would be worried about safety).

If kriskannibal could give us a ride to my house in Concord I could probably give Gwenners a ride from my house to Antioch. It isn't very far. (You also drive past the Walnut Creek BART station between the 680 and my house, so you might be able to just park a car there if you take BART into the city and get dropped off there)

That would be cool - and actually, I'd only have to get to Pittsburg/Bay City BART in that case

kriskannibal

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 07:07:47 PM »

I'm down to give you guys a ride, on one condition. HiggsSearcher could I have your spare ticket? I bought one but I haven't recieved it in the mail, and customer support is not responding and I really don't want to buy another ticket :/

kriskannibal

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 07:09:01 PM »

This also repeals my ealier comment of haveing an extra ticket

kriskannibal

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 07:35:59 PM »

So if you guys are still open to grouping together after the show email me at Kriskannibal@yahoo.com & let me know your number and I'll let you know mine & let me know where you guys wanna met before/after the show

gwenners

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 09:15:52 PM »

Email sent!

gwenners

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 01:21:36 AM »

kriskannibal and HiggsSearcher

So nice to meet you both last night, and thanks for the rides!
Pages: [1]   Go Up