THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zurich 30th  (Read 731 times)

sophie

Zurich 30th
« on: October 29, 2012, 03:35:51 AM »

Hi guys!

I'm wondering if any of you who ordered tickets for the Zurich gig through Amanda's website (I mean the "pre-sale") got anything in the mail? Or are we supposed to be on the guest list?

I also might have an extra ticket (good old paper one) that I'd be happy to give away, but only to someone who'd actually use it to go to the show... Let me know!

Thaumantias

Re: Zurich 30th
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 01:33:41 PM »

Hey Sophie! From what I understood, we just go to the Abart and pick up the tickets there. It said you needed a print-out of your receipt (, which I probably won't bring since it's a waste of paper, I can just show them the receipt on my phone, and they'll only really need my ID anyway) and a photo ID (Identitätskarte, Personalausweis, Reisepass, etc.) http://support.topspinmedia.com/entries/22220256-when-will-i-get-my-tickets here's my source of information-link.
See you tomorrow night, maybe!
Marie

sophie

Re: Zurich 30th
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 02:34:09 PM »

Thank you for your answer, Marie!

It's what I remembered as well, but it's reassuring to know that other people didn't get any ticket neither! :-) I suspect my neighbors to have stolen stuff from my mailbox already, plus I got a ticket in the mail for the London gig, even if it I bought it through the pre-sale as well.

So yes, see you tomorrow (maybe)! I can't wait!!!!! :-)

And... anyone interested in my extra ticket?!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up