THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AFP App  (Read 1855 times)

RiverVox

• I'm a believer.
  • Goodbye to blueberry pie
AFP App
« on: November 06, 2012, 08:02:10 PM »

I've installed the AFP App on my Android phone, but I don't understand some of the functionality. Is there a Help or FAQ for it somewhere? I don't know how to post things, add a photo or follow people. Feeling like a n00b!
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. ~ Neil Gaiman

Rose

Re: AFP App
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 12:33:12 AM »

I don't know of a help or FAQ, although there should be one.

You can post by clicking the community button, and then clicking the button in the upper righthand corner that looks like a comment bubble.
To respond to people's posts, you click on the post and then click the same comment bubble in the upper corner.
To respond to a specific comment on someone's post, you click the + in the red comment bubble next to a comment (sometimes it's a red comment bubble with a number) and then you click post a reply.

When you're posting a post, there's a camera button next to the clear button, and you post a photo through that.

To follow someone you click on their profile (tap their picture/name) and then click follow.
I don't know if following does any good, though.

I think I covered it all?

RiverVox

• I'm a believer.
  • Goodbye to blueberry pie
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 08:54:36 AM »

Thank you! That's really helpful.
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. ~ Neil Gaiman

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 04:21:30 PM »

I don't know of a help or FAQ, although there should be one.

You can post by clicking the community button, and then clicking the button in the upper righthand corner that looks like a comment bubble.
To respond to people's posts, you click on the post and then click the same comment bubble in the upper corner.
To respond to a specific comment on someone's post, you click the + in the red comment bubble next to a comment (sometimes it's a red comment bubble with a number) and then you click post a reply.

When you're posting a post, there's a camera button next to the clear button, and you post a photo through that.

To follow someone you click on their profile (tap their picture/name) and then click follow.
I don't know if following does any good, though.

I think I covered it all?

Thanks, Marionette.

If you have any specific issues, problems or questions with the application please feel free to share them here. It's like a living document - constantly being updated on the back end as well as on the user front end. If you notice anything seriously whacky about it, let me know and I'll bring it to the attention of our app team to be looked into and fixed.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP
Pages: [1]   Go Up