THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone know who gave up the tickets for the Glasgow show for free?  (Read 1142 times)

Nympherno

• If you lived here, you'd be home by now.
    • burlesque page

because I really need to thank them. My friend Lottie and I went to the Manchester show and I was talking to Michael McQuilken afterwards (who is such a sweet heart). I told him I'd come from Aberdeen and he asked if I was going to the Glasgow show the next night. I told him I couldn't afford it and the only reason I'd been able to go that night was because of Lottie my friend. A while later he came over and handed me tickets and train tickets for the next night because someone had given them up. I need to find and thank that person(s) I had the best 2 days of my life because of you and I really want to say thank you. If anyone knows anything please let me know. I want to make the people who gave up those tickets art, tea and ukulele songs. I want to invite them to my house and cook them thai green curry and risotto. I need to say thank you properly so pleeease let me knowif you are/know them.

P.S. I love you all x
Nympherno: burlesquer ukulady weirdo extreme

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006330242351&fref=ts

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
Re: Does anyone know who gave up the tickets for the Glasgow show for free?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 09:57:43 PM »

Wow, this is amazing. I hope you're able to find this mysterious, generous person and make a new friend!
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
Re: Does anyone know who gave up the tickets for the Glasgow show for free?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 04:25:13 AM »

HEY JADE!!!! I'm pretty sure this will be the person you're looking for: http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?topic=141.msg466641#msg466641

I remembered her posting it when you said about it, and it seems unlikely more than one person would have bought tickets AND train tickets and be trying to sell them :)

Nympherno

• If you lived here, you'd be home by now.
    • burlesque page

HEY ALEX! THANK YOU! You are a babe! We need to arrange London times, I'm heading down tonight XD xx
Nympherno: burlesquer ukulady weirdo extreme

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006330242351&fref=ts
Pages: [1]   Go Up