THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AFP at the Robyn Hitchcock Birthday Show in San Francisco @Fillmore - May 2nd  (Read 940 times)

VenturingOtori

• Grand High Priest In Charge of Water Management
  • Venture where others fear to fall
    • The Writer's Block

Bonjour Everyone!

So Amanda's only doing one show on the West Coast and it's part of the Robyn Hitchcock 60th Birthday Bash in San Francisco.

My friend and I are flying down from Portland, Oregon on May 2nd and flying back the next morning on May 3rd.

We just realized that with all our planning we did not account for that fact that the airport is 14 miles away from the Fillmore. (I know, mental face palm). Google tells me it's an hours drive, or 5 hour walk.

So, we could take BART and bus it there. Or we could take a cab there. But we would rather give that money for gas to an AFP fan who is going in that direction anyway and who could pick us up.

Let me know if you'd be interested. We are landing in the afternoon so we might just bus it into downtown and hang out for a bit before the show. But what we're more looking for is anyone heading back south after the show. Or who doesn't mind going a little out of their way. (like I said, totally willing to give you gas money too!).

Thanks!
VO
*some clever signature here*
Pages: [1]   Go Up