THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for company and place to stay for Manchester concert (July 11th 2013)  (Read 798 times)

MerPerson

• Make love, not flamewars.
    • Me on Tumblr

Greetings!

I've been a fan of Amanda Palmer for a year now, currently residing in Moscow, and I have purchased my tickets to her concert in Manchester back in April.

I am looking for:

1. Cool company of people to go to the concert with.

2. A couch to sleep on for two nights (10th-12th of July) in exchange for cool conversation, friendly company and quaint souvenirs.

I'm eager to meet new people and learn more about the city.

If anyone's interested in placing this wanderer under their wings, you are free to PM me. :)

adichappo

Hi MerPerson and other AFP fans!

I am also going to the Manchester show. I can't wait to meet other nice fans at the show. I'll be the one playing the blue ukulele badly out side the venue. Anyone else want to meet up for a playing circle before the show? :)

I plan on taking the train from Nottingham to Manchester earlier that day but I think the last train may leave before the show will finish (especially if AFP might do a ninja gig after or at the very least stay and ask her to sign my uke). Would there be any kind souls that might be driving back to the Nottingham area that I could beg a ride back with? I would gladly pitch in for petrol. If not, would there be someone I could ask for couch space in Manchester that night so I could catch the train back the next morning? I trust in the kindness of AFP fans. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up