THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want to meet people for the Birmingham UK show. [going alone for this one]  (Read 1115 times)

MichaelClulee

I have been trying to see Amanda Palmer perform live for the last 6 years. So I took the plunge to go solo. I did it before for NIN's Wave Goodbye show in Manchester, it wasn't nearly as fun.

In a bid to try and get my life back on track for personal reasons I would love to personally meet with and share the experience and hopefully make some new friends. I'm not openly outgoing, as this is the easiest way I can think of to meet fellow fans and this is probably the best platform to do so.

Michael.

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight

I have been trying to see Amanda Palmer perform live for the last 6 years. So I took the plunge to go solo. I did it before for NIN's Wave Goodbye show in Manchester, it wasn't nearly as fun.

In a bid to try and get my life back on track for personal reasons I would love to personally meet with and share the experience and hopefully make some new friends. I'm not openly outgoing, as this is the easiest way I can think of to meet fellow fans and this is probably the best platform to do so.

Michael.

you could also ask at
https://www.facebook.com/events/625808197434020/
getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...

michelletroszak

I am also going solo on this one, but it's pretty easy to make new friends at Amanda Palmer shows. Anyway, see you there maybe? :)

NikosGr

• Hidalgo

I'm probably gonna be there early queueing for a good spot wearing some AFP related shirt. Come say hi! even if you don't get me, I'm sure anyone in an AFP shirt will be a a person willing to start a conversation with a fellow fan.

ParaVine

• Lee Pearce Art Blog

I'm going alone for this too. I should be down early afternoon and I'll be 'busking' with some art (http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=d90a7bc73f05cb7f318a9cd3dc727a63&topic=47752.0) so I should be fairly noticeable, come say hi to me :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up