THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Manchester-lets meet and jam!!  (Read 1225 times)

adichappo

Manchester-lets meet and jam!!
« on: July 09, 2013, 08:08:24 AM »

There seems to be several people here and on Twitter who will be going to the Manchester show solo (myself included) that would like to meet and make friends. Who would be up for a pre show meet-up/ jam session. I have brought my blue ukulele all the way from NY to play in Manchester and (hopfully) ask Amanda Palmer to sign (hopfully). I thought of trying my hand at playing a bit around the area (I can't really call it busking as I'm not that good). I've never been to Manchester before, so I don't know where anywhere but the venue and my hotel are, but would anyone else be up to jam with me before the show? We could meet up at the venue to start with early that day? If you don't want to bring/ have an instrument - come anyway and say "hi!". Anyone else interested?

AnnieWaits

Re: Manchester-lets meet and jam!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 09:03:16 AM »

I'll be arriving in Manchester around 3pm Thursday, so I'll locate you shortly after that =)

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 09:21:30 AM »

getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...

twinny0girl

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 10:51:06 AM »

I'm in Manchester from bout' 12 that day, be happy to meet up. Should be a nice weather as well so whoop whoop :)

maliseangie

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 02:34:54 PM »

Not sure what time I'll get in yet, probably mid-afternoon, but I have managed to nab back one of my carry-sized djembes from where my drums are on loan, so I shall be on the hunt for busking people!  :headbang:
Pages: [1]   Go Up