THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bed Song Portraits Collection  (Read 2223 times)

ParaVine

• Lee Pearce Art Blog
The Bed Song Portraits Collection
« on: July 09, 2013, 02:41:40 PM »

This is my collection of 20 hand painted 10x10" AFP portraits, each containing different lyrics from the bed song, together containing the whole song lyrics. I will be 'busking' with these pieces at Amanda's gig in Birmingham, UK this month. If you would like to see all the details they are over on my blog http://leepearceart.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/secret-project-revealed-bed-song.html :)

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
Re: The Bed Song Portraits Collection
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 02:59:10 AM »

this is a brilliant idea!!! Hopefully i will be going to the Birmingham gig, I'd really like to get my hand to one of these! Since I will be travelling from abroad, any estimation of the donation levels so I could have that amount in cash with me?

ParaVine

• Lee Pearce Art Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 04:37:33 AM »

Thank you :)
I've not got definite numbers at the moment but roughly I'm thinking something along the lines of
£1-£2.50 = Postcard print
£2.51-£5 = A4 print
£5.01-£10 = A3 print
£20 = Bed Song Collection piece
£20+ = Bed Song Collection piece + print(s) (depending on amount)

But these are flexible numbers (I'd need to average at these to make my money back) and its all open to negotiation (for example if you can't afford something, or you want 'x' and 'y' but don't want to pay 'x+y')...
Basically these are the values I'm hoping for but I really want people to offer me what they want to give/what they think it's worth, as this is something of an experiment for me into a structure of earning inspired by Amanda's way of doing things, and ultimately I want to be able to get my art to those that want it at prices they want it for.

Sorry for the wall of text & I hope this helps :)

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 04:43:07 AM »

That definitely helps!Would it be unacceptable if I wanted to 'pre-order' one of these now and get it when i meet you at the show? I wouldn't want to miss on this amazing project. If so, i could paypal you some money. Before you replied I had 25 pounds in my mind for a Bed song portrait so I'd be willing to send you such amount almost instantly. I really wish I could afford more right now.

ParaVine

• Lee Pearce Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 04:54:33 AM »

Not at all! I'm not really set up to take payment online at the moment but I'm happy to keep one by for you and take payment on the day.
If you could message or email me your name and maybe a picture of yourself so I can recognise you that'd be great. I've added a picture of myself as my dp so hopefully you should be able to find me without too much difficulty on the day :)
Also, is there any particular picture from the piece you want me to put by? (bearing in mind that the first and last piece are already put by for myself and hopefully Amanda)

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 04:57:34 AM »

Great! I'll send you an email with my info!

EDIT:
check your inbox O0

ParaVine

• Lee Pearce Art Blog
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 05:30:55 AM »

Excellent, I've sent a reply and updated the image to reflect that your piece is now reserved :)

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 05:37:56 AM »

I love the reserved tags! Good luck with the rest and thanx again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up