THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Merchandise info- An Evening With Neil Gaiman & Amanda Palmer Pre-sale  (Read 18057 times)

chemicalism

• "I don't make love now to make people love me"
    • website
Re: Merchandise info- An Evening With Neil Gaiman & Amanda Palmer Pre-sale
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 02:21:50 PM »

Hi there,

First of all, I just want to say how absolutely excited I am that the AEWNG&AP merch is available!!

I just have a couple of questions about the merchandise that's available. This probably wouldn't be a problem if I lived in the US, but because I live in New Zealand, shipping and the currency exchange rate means that buying merchandise is an expensive experience.

1] Will the AEWNG&AP CD's be sold continuously (like the Theatre Is Evil/APGDU/etc.) or is it limited numbers?
1.1] Will the digital bundle be available if the CDs are sold in the store after the pre-order (including Prelude)?
2] Is there (currently) any way of knowing what items will be carried over to the store when the pre-order is over?

Ideally, I'd like to order the CD [+ digital], two posters and the Grand Theft Art Companion book. I'm hoping that if the posters are available individually* (without digital bundles) then this might result in a more realistic end price. That being said, if the posters won't be available in the store after the pre-order, then I need to find the additional funds.

(* making an assumption that the posters would be $10, as the digital bundle is $10 and the poster bundle is $20)

Sorry for taking up your time - any help/insight you could provide would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks Team AFP!!

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 02:30:33 PM »

It has been said that the cd will be a public release so it will be available long after the pre-orders. It's a safe bet to say that it will be carried on to the webstore, and since it will be widely available on music stores, you will have many chances to buy it. As for the rest of the items, since they will be based on the pre-orders, I don't know if someone can safely say which of them will end up on the webstore afterwards.

Sander Verstraten

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 10:39:19 AM »

I am really enjoying the digital download so far. But I'd like to know if the journals will make it to Europe before the Holidays.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »

I've ordered a bundle with a journal in it and as far as I know they haven't been sent out yet. On the first email they said we should get a confirmation when they ship them. It depends on where you live but if they haven't sent them yet, I don't think we'll get them before christmas.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 04:25:54 AM »

Are there more than one digital download bundles (not quality wise)? People mentioned they got videos with theirs, but I just got the mp3s of the triple cd+prelude!

Isabel75

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 10:15:09 AM »

Are there more than one digital download bundles (not quality wise)? People mentioned they got videos with theirs, but I just got the mp3s of the triple cd+prelude!

I didn't get the video downloads either.
...it's still cold in Alaska...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up