THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bed Song Re-recorded  (Read 1138 times)

Norbie

The Bed Song Re-recorded
« on: October 24, 2013, 01:15:11 PM »

Hi,

I read somewhere on the internets that AP re-recorded the song The Bed Song.  Is the new version available on the Vinyl edition of Theatre is Evil which you can purchase on the AMANDA PALMER AND THE THEFT ORCHESTRA web site?

I have the cd release which contains the line "... Van Halen & Slayer". Is that the original or the re-recorded version.

Thanks.  O0

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
Re: The Bed Song Re-recorded
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 02:27:16 PM »

you have the "original" in the sense that it was the first officially released. Even though she has re-recorded the Bed Song, I don't think you can find a physical release that includes the new version. On the last tour, all the cds and vinyls that were on sale on the merch stand included the original version. If you want the new one you can find it on bandcamp

EDIT
I think it must have crossed her mind to re-release Theatre is Evil. At some point she tweeted something like "I should release the album with a different photo as a cover just because I can". maybe that's still the plan, although it won't be the first project to be abandoned...

same thing was discussed near the end of this topic as well
Pages: [1]   Go Up