THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help me make music/art vids based on commercial products and my childhood poetry  (Read 943 times)

bfriedla

Greetings AFP fans,

I'm a composer and ever since an experience cleaning up cat poop led me to make music using warnings on a can of carpet cleaner, I've been writing music using things like commercial product descriptions and my childhood poetry for lyrics and artistic inspiration.  Examples of this collection of songs I call "Household Items" include the description on SleepyTime Herb Tea sung as a soothing lullaby and a childhood poem combining music that could be from a scary movie, cartoon, and jungle-based reality show. I recently turned Kickstarter to fund the creation of ten humorous YouTube videos combining artwork, photography, and choreography by some talented friends with orchestral versions of this music.  I'll need all the help I can get to make this ambitious project a reality and would greatly appreciate your consideration and support. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/331662319/household-items-youtube-series/

Many thanks for Reading  :headbang:
Pages: [1]   Go Up