THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE ART OF ASKING on sale 11/11...use this thread for businessy questions/help  (Read 4944 times)

Amanda Palmer

• NAMASTE MOTHERFUCKER
  • Global Moderator

use this thread for all things book.
we'll be checking in. if you post something here and are on twitter, linky linky linky so i see it in realtime.

the most current book link, with the COVER:

http://amandapalmer.net/blog/20140820/

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight

related  General Discussion thread
THE GREAT BIG ART OF ASKING DISCUSSION THREAD.
getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...

Miss Sahara

Ooooooh foreword by Brené Brown?!!!!! <3

(Of course i'm also excited about the actual book :-p) i have not been following much of the discussion about it...is it going to be like an extended version of the ted talk? Or does anyone know more about what to expect?
This may sound dumb, but i wonder how much "new" stuff there will be in it for readers who are fans and have watched almost all interviews on the internet amanda gave during the past 9 years.... (like for me personally the greatest thing about the ted talk was the exposure of amandas way of doing things to a wider audience, not the content itself if that makes sense)

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight

Ooooooh foreword by Brené Brown?!!!!! <3

(Of course i'm also excited about the actual book :-p) i have not been following much of the discussion about it...is it going to be like an extended version of the ted talk? Or does anyone know more about what to expect?
This may sound dumb, but i wonder how much "new" stuff there will be in it for readers who are fans and have watched almost all interviews on the internet amanda gave during the past 9 years.... (like for me personally the greatest thing about the ted talk was the exposure of amandas way of doing things to a wider audience, not the content itself if that makes sense)

It's a vast extension of the TED talk, and will have quite a bit "new" about Amanda's life and career.
I expect it will expose even more people to Amanda's way of doing things.
getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...

Faloleen

Hi guys, I have a question. I would like to buy the book as an e-book but I cannot find the store to buy it that will be available in the Czech Republic. Is it possible to buy an e-book from here or should I buy the hard copy?
Fate is not a factor.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo

Hi guys, I have a question. I would like to buy the book as an e-book but I cannot find the store to buy it that will be available in the Czech Republic. Is it possible to buy an e-book from here or should I buy the hard copy?

You don't need a kindle to download from amazon just the free kindle app, and as far as I know amazon.com allows downloads in all countries of the world. Check this link

Miss Sahara

You don't need a kindle to download from amazon just the free kindle app, and as far as I know amazon.com allows downloads in all countries of the world. Check this link

That's correct. I have the free kindle app on my phone and accessed amazon through the app and just bought and downloaded it from there. (I'm in Austria)

Faloleen

Oh yeees! It's working! Thank you, Nikos and Miss Sahara, for your help!
Fate is not a factor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up