Amanda Palmer | The Dresden Dolls | Brian Viglione > News & Updates

THE ART OF ASKING on sale 11/11...use this thread for businessy questions/help

(1/2) > >>

Amanda Palmer:
use this thread for all things book.
we'll be checking in. if you post something here and are on twitter, linky linky linky so i see it in realtime.

the most current book link, with the COVER:

http://amandapalmer.net/blog/20140820/

lentower:
related  General Discussion thread
THE GREAT BIG ART OF ASKING DISCUSSION THREAD.

Miss Sahara:
Ooooooh foreword by Brené Brown?!!!!! <3

(Of course i'm also excited about the actual book :-p) i have not been following much of the discussion about it...is it going to be like an extended version of the ted talk? Or does anyone know more about what to expect?
This may sound dumb, but i wonder how much "new" stuff there will be in it for readers who are fans and have watched almost all interviews on the internet amanda gave during the past 9 years.... (like for me personally the greatest thing about the ted talk was the exposure of amandas way of doing things to a wider audience, not the content itself if that makes sense)

lentower:

--- Quote from: Miss Sahara on August 21, 2014, 07:23:06 PM ---Ooooooh foreword by Brené Brown?!!!!! <3

(Of course i'm also excited about the actual book :-p) i have not been following much of the discussion about it...is it going to be like an extended version of the ted talk? Or does anyone know more about what to expect?
This may sound dumb, but i wonder how much "new" stuff there will be in it for readers who are fans and have watched almost all interviews on the internet amanda gave during the past 9 years.... (like for me personally the greatest thing about the ted talk was the exposure of amandas way of doing things to a wider audience, not the content itself if that makes sense)

--- End quote ---

It's a vast extension of the TED talk, and will have quite a bit "new" about Amanda's life and career.
I expect it will expose even more people to Amanda's way of doing things.

Faloleen:
Hi guys, I have a question. I would like to buy the book as an e-book but I cannot find the store to buy it that will be available in the Czech Republic. Is it possible to buy an e-book from here or should I buy the hard copy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version