THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WKAP alternate tracks??  (Read 2647 times)

ahauntingnearu

WKAP alternate tracks??
« on: November 27, 2014, 12:43:46 PM »

Is there anywhere online where you can still download this alternate album? I still listen to crappy YouTube versions and I'd like to have.a Quality digital version. If anyone could help me out id really appreciate it:)

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
Re: WKAP alternate tracks??
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 01:48:38 PM »

ahauntingnearu

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 01:52:15 PM »

Amanda's official Bandcamp

Yeah I saw that but there isn't a link to download it anymore from what I can see

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 02:07:10 PM »

Yeah I saw that but there isn't a link to download it anymore from what I can see

there are many tools that allow you to grab music from sites like bandcamp. I'm not encouraging piracy, I'm just saying that I understand how it is to want to listen to a song without having to be online. At the same time there's a donation button on amanda's page, so you could do a bit of "pay what you want" for it, kinda like what Amanda mentioned on her Ted talk "I burned your CD from a friend, here's 10 dollars".

I guess it's not available to download because back in the day it was supposed to be an extra download with the pre-orders of WKAP, and many people(myself included), were angry when afterwards it was released to everyone. My views since then have changed though, and I don't care anymore that anyone can listen to these songs

These days with the art of asking and Amanda's documented views on file sharing, it's hard to believe that she would disapprove of sharing her music on a pay-what-you-want level, yet don't take my word for it. I apologize in advance if by posting this I'm crossing any lines.

ahauntingnearu

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 02:17:40 PM »

there are many tools that allow you to grab music from sites like bandcamp. I'm not encouraging piracy, I'm just saying that I understand how it is to want to listen to a song without having to be online. At the same time there's a donation button on amanda's page, so you could do a bit of "pay what you want" for it, kinda like what Amanda mentioned on her Ted talk "I burned your CD from a friend, here's 10 dollars".

I guess it's not available to download because back in the day it was supposed to be an extra download with the pre-orders of WKAP, and many people(myself included), were angry when afterwards it was released to everyone. My views since then have changed though, and I don't care anymore that anyone can listen to these songs

These days with the art of asking and Amanda's documented views on file sharing, it's hard to believe that she would disapprove of sharing her music on a pay-what-you-want level, yet don't take my word for it. I apologize in advance if by posting this I'm crossing any lines.

That's true, and it would make a lot of sense. I would try to find someone with a zip file or something and "borrow" it from them, and I'd love to donate 10 with that button'

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 12:28:42 AM »

It's on The Pirate Bay. Torrent it and donate.
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

ahauntingnearu

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 09:34:54 AM »

I actually found something that isn't 320 kbps, but it's 200+, which seems like pretty good quality!(?)

TMCBryan

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 06:11:33 PM »

While we're on the subject of the alt demos I have a question...am I crazy or did Ben Folds play the solo on the alt version of Oasis?
Pages: [1]   Go Up