THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: "THE ART OF ASKING" bookswap/wishlist/angel thread!  (Read 6802 times)

yuvanyu

Re: "THE ART OF ASKING" bookswap/wishlist/angel thread!
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2014, 11:49:01 AM »

Hey there! I've added this to my amazon wish list! I hope somebody can help me! I've loved the Dresden Dolls since 2006, I'm kind of embarrassed actually that I didn't join this site earlier... I have been wanting to share my music with the world but I have crippling anxiety and crippling financial stuff. Anyways, I know it's kind of a stretch, but I saw everything last night, and I thought "I'd never get one." Then I found out they sold out on Amazon, so maybe I do have a chance. Please and thank you!!!!
With love from Michigan,
Micah

LizColette

Re: "THE ART OF ASKING" bookswap/wishlist/angel thread!
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2014, 12:18:41 PM »

Oh, my,

I am student and will move out of my parent's next january to pursue my dream as filmmaker and performer. It is scary, mostly because I have a mayor health issue and no money. Yet I don't want to let that pull me back. My day job, just as Amanda's old one, is to be a street mime. With very rough family/health times behind and a great adventure on sight, this book would mean the world, because Amanda has been a great inspiration as artist and person.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/LW49HXS9OKOQ/ref=cm_wl_huc_view

My, I did, I asked for help.
Thank you so much in advance.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up