THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: My three month old car....  (Read 3450 times)

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
Re: My three month old car....
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 03:50:03 PM »

I hope your car insurance covers that... That's total bullshit.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

___ampersand

• Just likes playing hospital.
  • I'm not the girl you think I am.
    • Shameless Plug
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »

What a bastard!!!
The kind who comes to poker pockets stuffed with kings and aces

~Louise~

• ...just little old me...
    • Myspace
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 09:54:18 AM »

That's unlikely. The police said they know who it is but they need to catch him in the act. Which he does at 4 in the morning. I was out in the street in my underwear bleary eyed going "THAT'S MY FUCKING CAR".

There's so much paperwork and stupid law-related things making catching the guy impossible- the twentieth brand new car in six weeks. I hate this guy and if he gets done I'm gonna kick his fucking arse.

wow that really sucks, who does that.  do you get a new car?

your police situation sounds similar to what we have here- a group of kids are tagging everything and anything on our street, and smashing new houses, but the police wont do anything until they catch them ACTUALLY DOING IT.  theyve caught them walking away from the wall they were tagging with spray cans and let them go. plus we have 1 cop car for 20 suburbs of something ridiculous.  the rest deal with all the minor traffic offenses because it makes more money
~sczond~ on the old box

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »

That's unlikely. The police said they know who it is but they need to catch him in the act. Which he does at 4 in the morning. I was out in the street in my underwear bleary eyed going "THAT'S MY FUCKING CAR".

There's so much paperwork and stupid law-related things making catching the guy impossible- the twentieth brand new car in six weeks. I hate this guy and if he gets done I'm gonna kick his fucking arse.

wow that really sucks, who does that.  do you get a new car?

your police situation sounds similar to what we have here- a group of kids are tagging everything and anything on our street, and smashing new houses, but the police wont do anything until they catch them ACTUALLY DOING IT.  theyve caught them walking away from the wall they were tagging with spray cans and let them go. plus we have 1 cop car for 20 suburbs of something ridiculous.  the rest deal with all the minor traffic offenses because it makes more money
...and yet...  I'll just bet they could find plenty of cops were a group of 'poor misunderstood youths' to be set upon and severely
beaten by a group of pissed off citizens 'vigilantes' with baseball cricket bats...

I don't generally endorse vigilantism, but some people really need to have their legs broken.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Shawn

• Optimistic Pessimist
  • The Guy With The Blue Avatar
    • The Star Chamber
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 12:48:26 AM »

Whoa, I'm really sorry to hear about that. It reminds me of something that happened when I borrowed my mother's car to see a local gig in Buffalo a few years ago. I had to park several blocks away from the venue. The show was good, but when I got back to the car, I noticed a large rock sitting in the back seat, and thought, "Why would my mother have a rock in her car? There doesn't seem to be anything special about it," then I noticed the glass shards and looked up, and saw the glaring absence of a right rear window. I went around to the right of the car and saw more shards on the ground. I did a quick check of the car to see if anything was taken, but thankfully, nothing was. I walked over to a nearby bar to use a phone (I didn't own a cell phone at the time), but after an odd reluctance from the bartender to let me use their phone to call in a report, I walked over to the station, which was a couple of blocks away.

Even though it wasn't my fault that some *&^%$#@! decided to vandalize the car, I still felt bad about what had happened.
What is a rebel? A man who says no. - Albert Camus

Haushinka

• finally fell in love with THE WORLD.
  • SHOVE IT SHOVE IT SHOVE IT.
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 08:34:08 PM »

YAY. Got a brand spanking new diesel Aygo!
Yoshiki Vázquez Baeza.
Future husband.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 09:42:55 PM »

YAY. Got a brand spanking new diesel Aygo!
Pic please.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up