THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UK tour - BELFAST 14/06  (Read 2234 times)

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
UK tour - BELFAST 14/06
« on: April 23, 2015, 10:04:51 PM »

awww yeeee amanda's back in belfast, for the first time since her foot got run over in 2008!!!!! hopefully she remember which way to look when she crosses the road this time

who else here is going?

i'm considering making the trip up after dublin the previous night, but currently depends whether i find a job that will require me to be at work in england on the following monday morning.....

NickFamehouse

• Administrator
Re: UK tour - BELFAST 14/06
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 02:25:39 PM »

Grab the printable/digital version of the show flyer: http://i.imgur.com/az7Dw46.png and share with your friends!

EmyDra

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 05:12:59 AM »

Ah yes broken foot gig! RIP Aunty Annie's.

I'm going. Last time I saw Amanda was Evelyn Evelyn gig in London during the Ash Cloud. I was unknowingly pregnant at the time.

This time I will be knowingly pregnant and quite massive. I had to sell my tickets last time she was in Dublin, very excited ^^

EmpressZhark

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 05:13:33 PM »

I'll be at this one too. Alex you definitely should make the trip up!

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 09:13:38 PM »

I really would love to make the trip up! Especially as it'll probably be the last opportunity to see Amanda for a loooong time. and now i've left it so late that flights from dublin on the sunday are pretty expensive, whereas if i can hang around belfast til the tuesday it's only £10 with ryanair :')

and at the moment i still have yet to find a post-graduation job! so it is looking hopeful! :P

theclassycoconut

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 08:30:41 AM »

My friend and I are seeing Amanda for the first time in Belfast next week (woo!)
I was wondering does anyone know of any good places to stay in Belfast for the night, like a hostel or such? Not overly expensive if possible as we are students!
We're traveling up from Donegal so we don't know the terrain all too well, any advice is welcome :)
1:?=J
Pages: [1]   Go Up