THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: things you are tired of hearing of!!  (Read 10248 times)

Molotovna

• Jammy Dodger
  • Don't shootshootshoot that thing at me!
Re: things you are tired of hearing of!!
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 08:03:04 AM »

I'm tired of all the farewell letters written on the 'box. [insert rolling of the eyes]
Quote from: armyoflarry
Sweet!!! Ummm, I mean that fills my soul with Northern Darkness of Frostbitten Empires and stuff.

music box

• http://icemyeyes.deviantart.com/
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:54 AM »

Quote from: music_box
no matter what there will be a certain amount of people that will still sit at home, not work, and wait for their next welfare check. i can't tell you how many times i've been in the pharmacy and overheard people complaining about having to pay $1 for a prescription because their welfare wouldn't cover it all. in the meantime they are walking around in designer clothes, driving expensive cars, wearing their gold jewelry, and talking on expensive cell phones. those are the ones that are a drain on the economy. not to mention the illegal immigrants that are flooding in here taking jobs and collecting social security when they don't even have social security numbers.
i get my example from a true story... i was behind a woman at the pharmacy a while back and she was bitching about having to pay like $1-2 for 2 prescriptions because her welfare apparently would cover it. she was wearing sean jean clothes (which are pretty pricey), talking on an iPhone and wearing gold jewelry and diamond rings. i took care of my business and saw her getting into her car in the parking lot. she was driving a lexus.
now it would seem to me that someone that has the money to pay for all those nice things shouldn't be bitching about welfare or shouldn't even need welfare.

yes.  according to you, poor people need to look poor.  that bitch should have been wearing rags, and driving a beat up car!  barely afford to eat, even!  god forbid the notion that somebody outside of herself is buying all that junk for her.  probably her boyfriend is using -his- money to pay for that crap, she's driving -his- car, and meanwhile she's on welfare trying to take care of the kid that her last guy left her with.  not to make anybody out to be a victim, but from my experience, that tends to be the case.

and even outside of that whole situation, i'd like to think that anybody who really, truly believes that, "oh noes, all the immigrants are stealing the good, Americans jobs!" needs to be held accountable for their words every time they open their mouth in support for lying, elitist pigs like McCain and Palin.

there's no point in arguing with people with such a closed mind.

and don't say i'm close minded. like i said in previous threads to others, you don't know me and you don't know everything i stand for or the additional comments to things i say on here. so now, leave it the fuck alone. you are being annoying and it's getting really old.

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »

I don't think Caddy's got a closed mind on this. I think Caddy wants you to own up to it because you hurt her with what you said. Can you perhaps see it from her perspective?
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

___ampersand

• Just likes playing hospital.
  • I'm not the girl you think I am.
    • Shameless Plug
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2008, 12:42:23 PM »

I have to agree with Danger on this one.
The kind who comes to poker pockets stuffed with kings and aces

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2008, 02:59:10 PM »

you know, i'm going to have to agree with Danger and ampersand on this one.  they are quite sagacious.

i'm curious, though.  if closedmindedness = not turning your nose down at those on Welfare, and instead giving them a chance to tell their side of the story, or NOT assuming that every Welfare family is abusing the system, and openmindedness is what music_box said above, then...

:uglystupid2:

dangerpants

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2008, 03:04:36 PM »

you know, i'm going to have to agree with Danger and ampersand on this one.  they are quite sagacious.

Can I be sagalicious instead? It sounds cooler.  :D
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2008, 03:05:49 PM »

mmmm, sagalicious.  sounds like you should be topped with dark chocolate and hazelnuts.  DEEZ HAZELNUTZ IN YO MOUF!

dangerpants

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2008, 03:13:31 PM »

mmmm, sagalicious.  sounds like you should be topped with dark chocolate and hazelnuts.  DEEZ HAZELNUTZ IN YO MOUF!

No no, it's an 87% dark chocolate bar with notes of honey and bits of chili peppers (don't knock it 'til you've tried it), and topped with a finely ground (not cut) hazelnut and raspberry sweet paste only set into the logo (Dangerchocolateaux) on each section. Also, there's no milk in it 'cos I said so.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2008, 03:23:10 PM »

No no, it's an 87% dark chocolate bar with notes of honey and bits of chili peppers (don't knock it 'til you've tried it), and topped with a finely ground (not cut) hazelnut and raspberry sweet paste only set into the logo (Dangerchocolateaux) on each section. Also, there's no milk in it 'cos I said so.

that sounds like the most delicious chocolate in the world.  send me some, jah?

dangerpants

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2008, 03:32:42 PM »

I'd have to make it... OMG I NEED TO MAKE THIS CHOCOLATE.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2008, 04:04:13 PM »

I'd have to make it... OMG I NEED TO MAKE THIS CHOCOLATE.

pls du, yar?

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »

I am tired of being told that I cannot go to college/university to become a musician because there is no money in that business. I love music. And even if there is no money in it I'll be that asian at the subway stations playing songs on my piano. Best watch out fo me. I'm comin' to a subway station near you!
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2008, 08:12:22 PM »

I am tired of being told that I cannot go to college/university to become a musician because there is no money in that business. I love music. And even if there is no money in it I'll be that asian at the subway stations playing songs on my piano. Best watch out fo me. I'm comin' to a subway station near you!

Go for it dude, live the dream.

If you go to a good college you can make alot of money out of music.

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2008, 08:14:56 PM »

You do what you love and fuck the rest. I live by those words everydayyyyyyy. So yes, imma go to school after highschool to be a musician. I really will. That or I may go to be a priest.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2008, 08:16:47 PM »

You do what you love and fuck the rest. I live by those words everydayyyyyyy. So yes, imma go to school after highschool to be a musician. I really will. That or I may go to be a priest.

Which Religion/Cult/Sci-Fi-Movie are you going to be talking about?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up