THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Whats Yo Nationality/Ethnicity/Background?  (Read 15408 times)

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
Re: Whats Yo Nationality/Ethnicity/Background?
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2008, 06:41:53 PM »

I think generally genocide involves the killing of more than one person. But no, you're right I must be the idiot here not you.  O0.

That wouldn't make any sense. If that were true, then what's going on in Darfur IS genocide, but if you were to pick any one random dead person out of the list of their dead, they could not be classified as a victim of genocide. See what I mean?
So are you implying that it wasn't ok for me to poke fun at you with humor? Because you did it very many times in this thread... I assumed it meant that behavior was perfectly kosher.

And please do hold your breath. One less brick wall for us to deal with.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

85283-071

• tangentrification on a stick
  • M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2008, 08:44:07 PM »

"Let's go get something to eat."

"OK. I'm in the mood for something ethnic. What sort of cusine would suit you tonight?"

*punches and yells at limp body on ground* "Food isn't ethnic. It's just food! So, if a Danish person loves Chinese food, does it then become Danish food?!"

"I just wanted something tasty." *cowers*

"Fuck your tasty! Your dinner oppresses minorities... which don't exist... because we are all becoming more similar every day."

"Would fusion be ok then?"
...a little concerned about your sensibilities.

Haushinka

• finally fell in love with THE WORLD.
  • SHOVE IT SHOVE IT SHOVE IT.
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2008, 08:45:16 PM »

Andy Pants, I'm interested to know exactly where you are from (ie what country you are from, no sarcastic "I was born in room....").
I'd also like to know if you've had this conversation with your parents, and what their opinions are.

I'm proud of my parents. I'm proud of what they have done for themselves and my siblings and myself. And I think they want me to be proud of them. The same goes for them and their parents, which is where my heritage starts. The line of parents is infinite, and becomes ethnicity and race.

TO argue that humanity is itself the one and only race there is is futile. I don't know why I look like I do and why eastern asians look like they do. But I'm pretty sure that the reason why can be used to define ME, to define White, Black, Red, Yellow, whatever the hell your skin colour, your facial structure, the way you speak and act and what you like to eat and why it is different all around the world.

I grew up eating potatoes and mince. Someone in say, Thailand, would have grown up eating jasmine rice and coconut curries. IT has been this way for generations and this is why Scottish peaople aren't so tall. I could go on forever, but where I live in the world, my lineage, my heritage and my NATIONALITY are things I am proud of. There is nothing wrong with it.

If my mind were fixed on the "big picture", on how the human race is one defined entity, then life wouldn't be that great. All the great comedy comes from our differences, many of my day to day conversations are aout how people grew up and why they behave like they do as a result of their background.

Anyway I acknowledge your point you undying Hippie (I mean that affectionately), but please acknowledge everyone elses. it's infuriating to converse with someone as stubborn as you.
Yoshiki Vázquez Baeza.
Future husband.

Kovacs

« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2008, 08:48:30 PM »

The phrase "Fuck your tasty" makes me so, so sad.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2008, 08:52:03 PM »

Andy Pants, I'm interested to know exactly where you are from (ie what country you are from, no sarcastic "I was born in room....").
I'd also like to know if you've had this conversation with your parents, and what their opinions are.

Yeah, so do I, and Mr. Pants, do you like or dislike Science in General? & Do you practice a Relgion?

85283-071

• M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2008, 09:07:48 PM »

The phrase "Fuck your tasty" makes me so, so sad.

Don't ask me to diagram it.

___ampersand

• Just likes playing hospital.
  • I'm not the girl you think I am.
    • Shameless Plug
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2008, 04:17:42 PM »

Portuguese, Brazilian, Nigerian, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Mexican, and Argentinean.

Pretty much, I'm destined to have big hips, a huge ass, and wicked talent in the kitchen.
The kind who comes to poker pockets stuffed with kings and aces

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2008, 04:16:35 AM »

Eastern European mongrel.
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

Molotovna

• Jammy Dodger
  • Don't shootshootshoot that thing at me!
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2008, 11:27:05 AM »

Portuguese, Brazilian, Nigerian, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Mexican, and Argentinean.

Pretty much, I'm destined to have big hips, a huge ass, and wicked talent in the kitchen.

Join the club!
Quote from: armyoflarry
Sweet!!! Ummm, I mean that fills my soul with Northern Darkness of Frostbitten Empires and stuff.

menopause

« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2008, 11:36:39 AM »

Lets see, Holland's where the surname comes from, .... my mother is from Colombia.... I did this once for school and it was something like 27 and that made almost everyone elses look like a tiny bump on the graph -- in other words I'm a monster.

85283-071

• M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2008, 02:55:36 PM »

Join the club!

there's a club for Portuguese, Brazilian, Nigerian, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Mexican Argentines?

*Lillifee*

« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »

Join the club!

there's a club for Portuguese, Brazilian, Nigerian, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Mexican Argentines?

i thought it's referred to the "big hips", "huge ass" and "wicked talent in the kitchen" ...
There's a string that runs through our bad days,
and if you pull that string real tight,
the days all crumple together and all that you see is night...

Suih

• enfant terrible
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »

*hmm*
I'm an Austrian girl living in the US.

My grandfather was Hungarian, but actually he was German and his family moved to Hungary, when he was a kid (or something).

My grandmothers mum and also my grandfathers mum were Czech, but at that time everything belonged to the Austrian Monarchy, so i guess that doesn't really count...

___ampersand

• Just likes playing hospital.
  • I'm not the girl you think I am.
    • Shameless Plug
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2008, 07:10:13 PM »

Join the club!

i thought it's referred to the "big hips", "huge ass" and "wicked talent in the kitchen" ...
Amen.
The kind who comes to poker pockets stuffed with kings and aces

Andy Pants

• I'm a Roman Candle, my head is full of flames.
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2008, 01:42:31 AM »

Fine I'll leave you to get on with your racial profiling categorising on your own.
reality doesn't give a damn about our plans.

Quote from: Henry Rollins
Cynicism in nothing but intellectual cowardice. It's basically you not taking the time to deal with what is
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9  All   Go Up