THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Will there be more Dresden Dolls  (Read 18310 times)

clac

• Enjoy The Silence
Re: Will there be more Dresden Dolls
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2008, 04:29:51 PM »

im kinda a mess about this right now. to the point where i probably shouldn't even be posting... i mean i get whats going on and all and i understand that people gotta do their thing but this all seems so awkwardly handled. I love Brian but a youtube comment?? and then amanda says she didn't even know. This just makes me confused. Not about the situation but confused about how this could happen and not be a decision...oh what the fuck. this fucking sux.
you said exactly what i think.

i missed that news (how could I?!  :o ) and only saw it this morning, in the latest amanda's myspace blog... i thought she was talking about a nightmare she had... but then, i realised that... she wasn't.

will you go into a mourning of sorts with me???

why not  ^-^
Is There Anybody In There

Shakti

• Poster girl for some suburban sickness
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2008, 06:26:22 PM »

I also noticed that his first post on the Shadowbox was on the very same day as the comment on YouTube.  I'm finding myself kind of over the mourning, but not over the miffed.
My own private highway from the cradle to the grave; I save a bundle skipping middle age and Saturdays.

Marldance

• Two headed girl
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2008, 07:33:23 PM »

I also noticed that his first post on the Shadowbox was on the very same day as the comment on YouTube.  I'm finding myself kind of over the morning, but not over the miffed.

ya right now im kinda straddling that line.

You could write a letter then or, God forbid, come visit me !

Andy Pants

• I'm a Roman Candle, my head is full of flames.
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »

Most artists have central projects and side projects. My understanding is that the Dresden Dolls have just gone from being a central project to a side project. Or something like that.
reality doesn't give a damn about our plans.

Quote from: Henry Rollins
Cynicism in nothing but intellectual cowardice. It's basically you not taking the time to deal with what is
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]  All   Go Up