THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 23  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Shadowbox Awards 2008!  (Read 39443 times)

lanskyy

Re: Shadowbox Awards 2008!
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »

I nominate myself for being luckiest boxer. I'm Amanda's youngest brother.
?

Amanda don't have no brothers to my knowledge... But one sister, Alyson (sp? There seem to be a million spellings for her name).

I was under the impression that her name was Elaine.
I think thats her moms name... idk.
Her mom's name is Kathy. Her stepdad's name is John. Her real dad's name is Jack. Her sister's name is Alyson.
Ohh yeah, I forgot about that.  :uglystupid2:

Then who is Elaine? Aunt, or maybe grandma?
That someone as beautiful as Regina Spektor looked like that as a child should give hope to millions of ugly kids.

The King of Carrot Flowers

• 67 Indja Points
    • Surviving in a World of Stylish Peril
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2008, 08:54:42 PM »

I nominate myself for being luckiest boxer. I'm Amanda's youngest brother.
?

Amanda don't have no brothers to my knowledge... But one sister, Alyson (sp? There seem to be a million spellings for her name).

I was under the impression that her name was Elaine.
I think thats her moms name... idk.
Her mom's name is Kathy. Her stepdad's name is John. Her real dad's name is Jack. Her sister's name is Alyson.
Ohh yeah, I forgot about that.  :uglystupid2:

Then who is Elaine? Aunt, or maybe grandma?
I know she has a somewhat notable grandma who did the "Amanda, you're telling me a fairy tale" bit at the end of the studio album's "Truce". Might be her.

Goodbye-Umbrella

« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2008, 09:16:08 PM »

...will you all throw me off the 'Box if I admit that I really like that song? (I also like the Pussycat Dolls XD)

As long as you don't like Coldplay your safe.

coldplay *spits on floor*....music for bed-wetters.

Coldplay are way more insidious than that, they are the very epitome of hollow, empty, bland, souless music They are THE WORST BAND EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC
NO ONE listen to this man. How can you trust someone with no sleeves?! The man never wears sleeves.... He is obviously retarded.

i blame coldplay for daylight savings aswell! i HATE IT!! stupid having to get upo for work an hour earlier than it should have been... "oh i'm chris martain, my great grandfather invented daylight saving" THEN I HATRE HIM AS I HATE YOU!!

• 67 Indja Points
« Reply #198 on: October 05, 2008, 10:17:38 PM »

...will you all throw me off the 'Box if I admit that I really like that song? (I also like the Pussycat Dolls XD)

Coldplay are way more insidious than that, they are the very epitome of hollow, empty, bland, souless music They are THE WORST BAND EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC
NO ONE listen to this man. How can you trust someone with no sleeves?! The man never wears sleeves.... He is obviously retarded.

i blame coldplay for daylight savings aswell! i HATE IT!! stupid having to get upo for work an hour earlier than it should have been... "oh i'm chris martain, my great grandfather invented daylight saving" THEN I HATRE HIM AS I HATE YOU!!
Get over it. They're a band. It's fine if you don't like their music, but for fuck's sake, it's not worth it to bitch about how stupid people who like Coldplay are. You can call them "uncultured" or "bourgeois" or other silly words like that because then people will know you are speaking in good humor. It's stupid and immature to go on for hours about how much a band sucks and how much people people who like that band sucks. I know. I experienced it when people kept telling me that the Dresden Dolls were emo. I wanted to punch some people. It's not funny. It's stupid. Of course, the fact that people get riled up about it is just as stupid, so let me just sum this up:

It's okay not to like Coldplay, but bitching at people who like Colplay for the sole purpose of their enjoyment of Coldplay is childish. Get a life. Better yet, insist upon how much better the bands you are than Coldplay.

Guess we know who likes Coldplay!

murmur

« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2008, 12:00:31 AM »

you always will be to me...

Well I always had a crush on you if that means anything?
(I also have your painting hanging on my wall) :D

I vote you the best artist!

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2008, 12:03:53 AM »

Get over it. They're a band. It's fine if you don't like their music, but for fuck's sake, it's not worth it to bitch about how stupid people who like Coldplay are. You can call them "uncultured" or "bourgeois" or other silly words like that because then people will know you are speaking in good humor. It's stupid and immature to go on for hours about how much a band sucks and how much people people who like that band sucks. I know. I experienced it when people kept telling me that the Dresden Dolls were emo. I wanted to punch some people. It's not funny. It's stupid. Of course, the fact that people get riled up about it is just as stupid, so let me just sum this up:

It's okay not to like Coldplay, but bitching at people who like Colplay for the sole purpose of their enjoyment of Coldplay is childish. Get a life. Better yet, insist upon how much better the bands you are than Coldplay.

Well but it is funny to bitch about Coldplay (why? because it´s coldplay and who cares) & fuck yeah I hate them, all their songs are the same, they have no balls.

malcontent

• Taste the wealth of hate in me
    • Myspace
« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2008, 12:37:36 AM »

their orchestra has balls.... youre all fucked.

"maybe if my heart stops beating it won't hurt this much..."

___ampersand

• Just likes playing hospital.
  • I'm not the girl you think I am.
    • Shameless Plug
« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2008, 02:03:32 PM »

"__Ampersand and Mali as Two Boxers I'd Most Like To See Fight Eachother."

Mali, get your boxing gloves.
The kind who comes to poker pockets stuffed with kings and aces

Haushinka

• finally fell in love with THE WORLD.
  • SHOVE IT SHOVE IT SHOVE IT.
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »

I hate Chris Martin as he advocates as a rich man to average people to buy organic and fair trade. I'll buy organic and fair trade and then shove it up his fucking arse. I can't afford that shit on a day to day basis.
Yoshiki Vázquez Baeza.
Future husband.

SomewhatDamaged

• The greatest thing to have come out of East London since the plague
  • The devils of truth steal the souls of the free
« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2008, 06:38:21 PM »

I don't just dislike Coldplay, I detest them with a passion. They are a living cancer infecting music, a band so shockingly dull that it makes me want to vomit. That's not childish, its my honest opinion which is no less or no more valid than yours. You have every right to stick up for Coldplay, but I have every right to slate them.

I hate Chris Martin as he advocates as a rich man to average people to buy organic and fair trade. I'll buy organic and fair trade and then shove it up his fucking arse. I can't afford that shit on a day to day basis.

Damn fucking straight.
Im an alltogether different being, I got black wings of fire & eyes of true seeing

• 67 Indja Points
« Reply #205 on: October 06, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »

I don't just dislike Coldplay, I detest them with a passion. They are a living cancer infecting music, a band so shockingly dull that it makes me want to vomit. That's not childish, its my honest opinion which is no less or no more valid than yours. You have every right to stick up for Coldplay, but I have every right to slate them.
NO! I think I may have miscommunicated, but what I meant to say was: Bitching at people because they like Coldplay is stupid. I don't care if you detest Coldplay with such a passion. It makes you an interesting person.

Rob

• Now I must go, Sean Hannity is on.
  • Harmless
    • My Yahoo!
« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2008, 09:54:55 PM »

Everybody dies
Frustrated and sad
And that is beautiful

lil' lindsay

• im this many.
« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »

are they as bad as weezer or blink 182? my dad says they are for chicks and queers so its not aloud in the house. i told him i am a chick and i am queer so it should be ok. right?
mommy's wingman

music box

• http://icemyeyes.deviantart.com/
« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »

blink-182 is iffy... they have some stuff i hold dear to my heart and truly enjoy, but most of it isn't that great.

better than coldplay, though.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2008, 10:37:18 PM »

are they as bad as weezer or blink 182? my dad says they are for chicks and queers so its not aloud in the house. i told him i am a chick and i am queer so it should be ok. right?

Lil lindsay which band/singer songwriter is your favorite?

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 23  All   Go Up