THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Shadowbox Awards 2008!  (Read 39489 times)

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
Re: Shadowbox Awards 2008!
« Reply #315 on: August 22, 2009, 04:18:12 PM »

Gah. When do we get to do elections for the 09 awards? I mean, it's nearly Christmas guys! We need to get a move on!

;D ;D ;D ...August is "nearly Christmas" to you?!!

#@!

I have two good points over the course of a year - summer school and Christmas. They're the only things I live for.... *sigh* So now summer school's over, Christmas is next on the list!

Srsly though, is no-one else excited about it?? I've already started on a few presents, I'm stoked.

And as for you, Len, I would have thought that my status meant I was updated regularly on event on the Box xD

SomewhatDamaged

• The greatest thing to have come out of East London since the plague
  • The devils of truth steal the souls of the free
« Reply #316 on: August 22, 2009, 05:05:22 PM »

Srsly though, is no-one else excited about it?? I've already started on a few presents, I'm stoked.

NO!  >:(
Im an alltogether different being, I got black wings of fire & eyes of true seeing

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #317 on: August 23, 2009, 12:23:25 PM »

CHRIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAS!!!!!!

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight
« Reply #318 on: August 23, 2009, 12:36:38 PM »

And as for you, Len, I would have thought that my status meant I was updated regularly on event on the Box xD

ok,
you should keep an eye on this thread
http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?topic=9512.0
getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...

SomewhatDamaged

« Reply #319 on: August 23, 2009, 03:21:34 PM »

I hate it!
Im an alltogether different being, I got black wings of fire & eyes of true seeing

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #320 on: August 24, 2009, 03:18:54 PM »

I hate it!

You're a sinner and you're going to burn in hell. Christmas is the fucking bomb!! I saw a special Christmas ep of The Vidar Of Dibley the other day and nearly cried with how much I wanted it to be Christmas  :'(

SomewhatDamaged

« Reply #321 on: August 24, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »

You're a sinner and you're going to burn in hell.

True, I can't argue with that.

Christmas is the fucking bomb!! I saw a special Christmas ep of The Vidar Of Dibley the other day and nearly cried with how much I wanted it to be Christmas  :'(

Christmas sucks the farts out of roadkill! It's a time of year I detest.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #322 on: August 24, 2009, 11:50:40 PM »

Christmas is the fucking bomb!! I saw a special Christmas ep of The Vidar Of Dibley the other day and nearly cried with how much I wanted it to be Christmas  :'(

Mister Whattey, while I appreciate your general disdain for a holiday that has been totally overshadowed by
its Evil Commercial Twin, you're really spoiling things for me and the other kids.  Please try to keep your more
Grinch-like beliefs to yourself.  (Else I shall send you a fruit cake come December...)
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #323 on: August 25, 2009, 07:06:47 AM »

Mister Whattey, while I appreciate your general disdain for a holiday that has been totally overshadowed by
its Evil Commercial Twin, you're really spoiling things for me and the other kids.  Please try to keep your more
Grinch-like beliefs to yourself.  (Else I shall send you a fruit cake come December...

...and I'll shit in it.)

lentower

• len's web sight
« Reply #324 on: August 25, 2009, 07:14:38 AM »

Grinch-like beliefs to yourself.  (Else I shall send you a fruit cake come December...

...and I'll shit in it.)

beware the chocolate fruit cake!
getting started:

further back:

SomewhatDamaged

« Reply #325 on: August 25, 2009, 10:56:52 AM »

Grinch-like beliefs to yourself.  (Else I shall send you a fruit cake come December...)

I humbly apologise Cee, I will keep my opinions to myself & look forward to Christmas eve.
When I can sit on my roof with a crate of beer & a high powered rifle with nightsite & at the first sound of sleighbells, take the fat bearded fucker down.

...and I'll shit in it.)

Have you run out of raisins?

lentower

• len's web sight
« Reply #326 on: August 25, 2009, 11:03:09 AM »

I humbly apologise Cee, I will keep my opinions to myself & look forward to Christmas eve.
When I can sit on my roof with a crate of beer & a high powered rifle with nightsite & at the first sound of sleighbells, take the fat bearded fucker down.

hope it's a cold night
'cause santa only appears to believers!

getting started:

further back:

SomewhatDamaged

« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »

hope it's a cold night

The beer will keep me warm!

Seriously the only time I see the spirit of Christmas is when I help out at a Christmas party each year for underprivileged & abused kids, That's what Christmas is about, not all the presents, food & cards.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #328 on: August 25, 2009, 11:54:52 AM »

hope it's a cold night

The beer will keep me warm!

Seriously the only time I see the spirit of Christmas is when I help out at a Christmas party each year for underprivileged & abused kids, That's what Christmas is about, not all the presents, food & cards.

...but the presents and the food ARE pretty awesome.

I'm not saying I buy into the whole mad present-buying shit and stuff. But I mean, I make all my friend's presents and their cards, and the looks on their faces when year after year they get something they really love, and are really going to value - there's no way that's not Good and Fine and Wonderful. And oh my GOD the food! I love love love it. And all the traditions - mmmmmffft. I love Christmas.

SomewhatDamaged

« Reply #329 on: August 25, 2009, 12:37:08 PM »

I'm not saying I buy into the whole mad present-buying shit and stuff. But I mean, I make all my friend's presents and their cards, and the looks on their faces when year after year they get something they really love, and are really going to value - there's no way that's not Good and Fine and Wonderful. And oh my GOD the food! I love love love it. And all the traditions - mmmmmffft. I love Christmas.

Each to thier own! If you enjoy Christmas then enjoy it. There is nothing wrong with that. If what you do at Christmas makes someone else happy even better. But for me, it is just another day.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23  All   Go Up