THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Shadowbox Awards 2008!  (Read 39465 times)

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
Re: Shadowbox Awards 2008!
« Reply #330 on: August 25, 2009, 01:57:43 PM »

I'm not saying I buy into the whole mad present-buying shit and stuff. But I mean, I make all my friend's presents and their cards, and the looks on their faces when year after year they get something they really love, and are really going to value - there's no way that's not Good and Fine and Wonderful. And oh my GOD the food! I love love love it. And all the traditions - mmmmmffft. I love Christmas.

Each to thier own! If you enjoy Christmas then enjoy it. There is nothing wrong with that. If what you do at Christmas makes someone else happy even better. But for me, it is just another day.

It's not just a day though, it's an entire season - more than that, Christmas sums up the whole shebang, the warm fuzzy feeling and the lovely love and all that shiz. It's like if we had winter with no Christmas, it'd be... urgh... Doesn't bare thinking about.

SomewhatDamaged

• The greatest thing to have come out of East London since the plague
  • The devils of truth steal the souls of the free
« Reply #331 on: August 25, 2009, 02:18:09 PM »

I'm not saying I buy into the whole mad present-buying shit and stuff. But I mean, I make all my friend's presents and their cards, and the looks on their faces when year after year they get something they really love, and are really going to value - there's no way that's not Good and Fine and Wonderful. And oh my GOD the food! I love love love it. And all the traditions - mmmmmffft. I love Christmas.

Each to thier own! If you enjoy Christmas then enjoy it. There is nothing wrong with that. If what you do at Christmas makes someone else happy even better. But for me, it is just another day.

It's not just a day though, it's an entire season - more than that, Christmas sums up the whole shebang, the warm fuzzy feeling and the lovely love and all that shiz. It's like if we had winter with no Christmas, it'd be... urgh... Doesn't bare thinking about.

Bah! Humbug!
Im an alltogether different being, I got black wings of fire & eyes of true seeing

Kenny Wisdom

• Desire in a Bowl of Potatoes
  • Emmett does peace; his way.
« Reply #332 on: August 28, 2009, 09:56:08 AM »

Somewhatty...You say Christmas isn't all about presents, food and cards...but I bet all the orphans you help out get...presents, food and cards... ;) mmmm?

k,k, and don't go hitting me with some guilt tripz about the orphans poor abused lives...it was a joke...a joke....and how the mighty fall...gone from top of the 08 leader board to "doesn't even register on the Richter scale 09 awards..." Le sigh.
http://www.diggers.org/overview.htm

A life played for keeps. Read it, dig it, man...

Laissez lire, et laissez danser; ces deux amusements ne feront jamais de mal au monde!!

Greg Nova wrote:
Harper tu n'es qu'un petit couillon!

SomewhatDamaged

« Reply #333 on: August 28, 2009, 12:07:47 PM »

Somewhatty...You say Christmas isn't all about presents, food and cards...but I bet all the orphans you help out get...presents, food and cards... ;) mmmm?

k,k, and don't go hitting me with some guilt tripz about the orphans poor abused lives...it was a joke...a joke....and how the mighty fall...gone from top of the 08 leader board to "doesn't even register on the Richter scale 09 awards..." Le sigh.

Good point!  :-\

I thought you had left too! But then again A Shadowbox with a Kenny Wisdom/Harper post just wouldn't be right at all
Im an alltogether different being, I got black wings of fire & eyes of true seeing

Kenny Wisdom

« Reply #334 on: August 28, 2009, 06:07:15 PM »

I thought you had left too! But then again A Shadowbox with a Kenny Wisdom/Harper post just wouldn't be right at all

Freudian slip, I hope, that... :-\

Laissez lire, et laissez danser; ces deux amusements ne feront jamais de mal au monde!!

Greg Nova wrote:

SomewhatDamaged

« Reply #335 on: August 28, 2009, 07:10:49 PM »

Oops, I really should proof read. Sorry it should have said "without"

Kenny Wisdom

« Reply #336 on: August 28, 2009, 09:50:11 PM »

Never mind all that. For old times sake I just did Paradise and Roundhouse.

There's not really a tear in my eye, guv...honest.

Greg Nova wrote:

SomewhatDamaged

« Reply #337 on: August 30, 2009, 07:30:06 AM »

Never mind all that. For old times sake I just did Paradise and Roundhouse.

There's not really a tear in my eye, guv...honest.

http://www.theshadowbox.net/ddbb/viewtopic.php?t=12324&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

The best of days my friend!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23]  All   Go Up