THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Buying an Accordion  (Read 4089 times)

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
Re: Buying an Accordion
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 07:26:30 AM »

Heh. I remember this thread. I was horribly undermedicated.

Like, two weeks after this I wanted to buy a charango.

Come to think of it, I still want an accordion and a charango. But with medication, I'm sane enough to know that normal people don't go out and drop $800+ on an instrument that they have absolutely no experience with.

The moral of the story: Don't forget your pills, kiddies.

All I'm seeing is an inverse correlation between medication and accordions... Which tells me medication is a Bad Thing.

Yes, but without medication I do really bad things. Like the time I went to wheeling island and lost $5000. Or the several times I've lost my car. Or the time I closed all my bank accounts and hid all my money in a shoebox under my bed. I could go on.

I firmly believe that if it was fifty years ago, I would be institutionalized. Or dead. Modern antipsychotic medication is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Or at least since ECT. The problem is, sometimes I just forget, and after a week or two, I just lose it.
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

McMullet

• All things bright and beauti-
Re: Buying an Accordion
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 10:04:22 AM »

I concede that those things are worse than no accordions.
Like slack-jawed never Gnyaarg. Some then folks'll folks'll skunk, some. the but, again Yokel eat a Cletus.
Happy Dog loves to play fetch with a boy named Timmy! Timmy is Happy Dog's best friend. Timmy is made out of meat. Your whole family is made out of meat.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up