THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Crush Thread  (Read 75028 times)

Alyss

Re: The Crush Thread
« Reply #315 on: June 14, 2009, 09:18:41 PM »

I have no crush about which to gush. I need one, badly. My days are so boring lately.
*dramatic entrance*

You ever post a pic of yourself?  If so link to it...
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1740/photo0061e1.jpg

[CPCTC]Mrs.Picklez

• Teleportation Whore.
« Reply #316 on: June 14, 2009, 10:41:44 PM »

I have no crush about which to gush. I need one, badly. My days are so boring lately.
*dramatic entrance*

He's like Skeletor, but more badass.
PANAMANIAC,
Drinking coffee in the sack.
Zombies she does hack,
There's bologna in her slacks,
She's Panamaney,
Totally insaney,
PANAMANIAAAAAC.
Those are the facts.

Pliwood180

• Americana, tropicana
  • We have got to take cover, brother.
« Reply #317 on: June 14, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »

*dramatic entrance*
That made me laugh, and I appreciate the effort, but *ahem*...

Alyss

« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2009, 12:02:09 AM »

*dramatic entrance*

He's like Skeletor, but more badass.
I have been known by that name before.

*dramatic entrance*
That made me laugh, and I appreciate the effort, but *ahem*...

As they say in Some Like it Hot: "Nobody's perfect."

Alyss

« Reply #319 on: June 15, 2009, 05:58:02 AM »

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.
I want to like it. But I only really laughed hard at that last line. Which is fantastic, to be fair. And of course Marylin Monroe makes up for a lot.

Andy Pants

• I'm a Roman Candle, my head is full of flames.
« Reply #320 on: June 15, 2009, 06:29:55 AM »

I have a new crush. She talks to me without me initiating the conversation. She said she wants someone like Bernard from Black Books. I'm trying my best not to fuck this up.
reality doesn't give a damn about our plans.

Quote from: Henry Rollins
Cynicism in nothing but intellectual cowardice. It's basically you not taking the time to deal with what is

Alyss

« Reply #321 on: June 15, 2009, 06:32:28 AM »

I have a new crush. She talks to me without me initiating the conversation. She said she wants someone like Bernard from Black Books. I'm trying my best not to fuck this up.
Of course when she says that she doesn't mean it literally. Or, if she does, she's a tool.

Andy Pants

• I'm a Roman Candle, my head is full of flames.
« Reply #322 on: June 15, 2009, 08:00:29 AM »

Of course when she says that she doesn't mean it literally. Or, if she does, she's a tool.

I don't know about that. I know a few people who have a thing for Dylan Moran. I think she probably wants the comic manic depressive character as oposed to the real life kind of person, but I can manage that. I don't care if she's just got odd tastes, some people are attracted to some pretty crazy things, as you can tell from anyone who posts on this forum.
reality doesn't give a damn about our plans.

Quote from: Henry Rollins
Cynicism in nothing but intellectual cowardice. It's basically you not taking the time to deal with what is

Alyss

« Reply #323 on: June 15, 2009, 11:29:44 AM »

I don't know about that. I know a few people who have a thing for Dylan Moran. I think she probably wants the comic manic depressive character as oposed to the real life kind of person, but I can manage that. I don't care if she's just got odd tastes, some people are attracted to some pretty crazy things, as you can tell from anyone who posts on this forum.
That's what I meant. Dylan Moran=win. Some bitter prick who never washes and drinks 24/7=fail.

Tiervexx

« Reply #324 on: June 15, 2009, 06:41:58 PM »

Ain't that the truth.  It's really amazing how many people love being treated like shit yet will deny that they do till they are blue in the face while they stay with a total asshole.

[CPCTC]Mrs.Picklez

• Teleportation Whore.
« Reply #325 on: June 16, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »

Ain't that the truth.  It's really amazing how many people love being treated like shit yet will deny that they do till they are blue in the face while they stay with a total asshole.
Fo sho.
PANAMANIAC,
Drinking coffee in the sack.
Zombies she does hack,
There's bologna in her slacks,
She's Panamaney,
Totally insaney,
PANAMANIAAAAAC.
Those are the facts.

marie_x

• lovefool
  • <3
« Reply #326 on: June 16, 2009, 05:27:38 PM »

conor oberst
trust me, he's no valentine. though he said he would be mine, his heart is in alaska all the time.

Jester

« Reply #327 on: August 07, 2010, 10:38:23 AM »

I have fancied the same person at school for about 10 months now, tssk ¬__¬

But my celebrity crush; Lee Jae Jin.  Nom  :love5:
It's pretty dirty business >__<
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22]  All   Go Up