THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Scream Of Consciousness  (Read 27165 times)

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
Re: Scream Of Consciousness
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2011, 03:06:51 PM »

that's why I date women and not ladies.  8)

#@!

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2011, 10:40:20 PM »

A kagool is a lightweight waterproof jacket.  For some reason I associate them with the Welsh.

I have no idea if kagool is the correct spelling, or if there even is a correct spelling (if there is, I suspect nobody cares or makes an effort to use it).
i THOUGHT it was a jacket, thank you. :headbang:

I thought it was a lady exercise...
LADIES don't do that kind of exercize, because they know that sex is dirty and should never,
under any circumstances, be "fun" or "pleasurable" or anything like that.   >:(
clearly you don't know the same ladies i do, who can blow smoke rings and crack peanuts if they wanted to, but they are too refined to brag.

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »

A kagool is a lightweight waterproof jacket.  For some reason I associate them with the Welsh.

I have no idea if kagool is the correct spelling, or if there even is a correct spelling (if there is, I suspect nobody cares or makes an effort to use it).

LADIES don't do that kind of exercize, because they know that sex is dirty and should never,
clearly you don't know the same ladies i do, who can blow smoke rings and crack peanuts if they wanted to, but they are too refined to brag.

i've always expected that the fact they can all do these things is
one of the deep dark secrets that gals keep from the guys

; - }
getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2011, 10:36:55 AM »

; - }

if we could all do these things, they wouldn't be so secret?  i am unable to blow smoke rings from any orifice, incidentally.  haven't ever tried to crack a peanut; the salt is a deterrent.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2011, 01:19:11 PM »

; - }

if we could all do these things, they wouldn't be so secret?  i am unable to blow smoke rings from any orifice, incidentally.  haven't ever tried to crack a peanut; the salt is a deterrent.
I saw a cartoon once:
A woman (obviously some sort of circus/side-show performer) is at the OB/GYN and he's down
there between her knees saying "Cut the cigarettes from the act or it'll never blow out another
candle"....
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

spider21b

« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2011, 12:11:49 AM »

why do i feel like my parents are telling me they might die in about 10 years its making feel really odd!

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2011, 12:29:21 AM »

From about his 55th birthday, my dad has never stopped reminding us that none of his
male ancestors has lived past 63.

My dad will be 84 at the end of August, and while his hearing and
eyesight are @%$*-ed, he's in pretty good health.  :dontknow:
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2011, 02:02:30 AM »

; - }

I saw a cartoon once:
A woman (obviously some sort of circus/side-show performer) is at the OB/GYN and he's down
there between her knees saying "Cut the cigarettes from the act or it'll never blow out another
candle"....

there was a dancer near here at a now closed club that could blow out a candle.  she could also pick up dollar bills in a most unusual way.  and for people's birthday she lit her nipples on fire and one could blow them out.

Savannah

• Ich Bin Ein
  • Accidentally on purpose
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2011, 02:09:03 AM »

A kagool is a lightweight waterproof jacket.  For some reason I associate them with the Welsh.

under any circumstances, be "fun" or "pleasurable" or anything like that.   >:(

; - }

if we could all do these things, they wouldn't be so secret?  i am unable to blow smoke rings from any orifice, incidentally.  haven't ever tried to crack a peanut; the salt is a deterrent.
I saw a cartoon once:
candle"....

there was a dancer near here at a now closed club that could blow out a candle.  she could also pick up dollar bills in a most unusual way.  and for people's birthday she lit her nipples on fire and one could blow them out.

Wow, if ladies can do these all, then what am i or why can't i do?
Ps: kegel is the exercises we do, not kagool.
Quote from: Amanda Palmer
I mean, we're losers with bandwidth. #LOFNOTC

facebook is like the worst book I've ever read. the characters do not evolve one bit and the plot is going nowhere.

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2011, 02:22:18 AM »

A kagool is a lightweight waterproof jacket.  For some reason I associate them with the Welsh.

under any circumstances, be "fun" or "pleasurable" or anything like that.   >:(

; - }

if we could all do these things, they wouldn't be so secret?  i am unable to blow smoke rings from any orifice, incidentally.  haven't ever tried to crack a peanut; the salt is a deterrent.
I saw a cartoon once:
candle"....

there was a dancer near here at a now closed club that could blow out a candle.  she could also pick up dollar bills in a most unusual way.  and for people's birthday she lit her nipples on fire and one could blow them out.

Wow, if ladies can do these all, then what am i or why can't i do?
Ps: kegel is the exercises we do, not kagool.
nope, we established a kagool was a windbreaker jacket.  kegels, i am doing right now.

the thing i want to know is.....how do you figure out you have these talents?  are you hanging around with friends one day, watching tv, and you say to yourself, 'that candle is getting low.....hey guys, watch this!'  and then they say, 'hey, you should totally do that for money!'  or what?

JohnnyDBBUK

• Proud custodian of the Neville sisters souls
  • Where in time is Brian Viglione?
    • ~Gaslight Cabaret Club~

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2018, 10:46:42 PM »

10:46 PM, November 11, 2018.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]  All   Go Up